Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin - LOANS - page 8. (Read 24368 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 07:57:48 AM
1.0 BTC
Collateral of iPhone 4 acceptable?  Huh

no mostly alt coins accepted for collateral not other things but you can still check now many giving loans for members
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 30, 2014, 05:59:58 PM
1.0 BTC
Collateral of iPhone 4 acceptable?  Huh
Activity: 19
January 30, 2014, 01:12:36 PM
Trying to secure loan of 0.04 bitcoins will repay in three weeks
As i am new to this forum and the world of bitcoins and i understand that scammers are everywhere
I have tried to trade things in the market place

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4615113

I did not even get a single response

I did all the footwork and signed up at btcjam and got no response
did the same at bitlending
not a single investor

I will repay in three weeks
If i can get the loan send it to my wallet at
1AjjgQLxkhnBMa9BdV5ZmTGDi3nJGVvbLb

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Retired from the mistressing business
January 30, 2014, 08:33:55 AM
contact Ibrahim@IBB, I think! It's his bank!
Activity: 6
January 30, 2014, 08:02:18 AM
Whom to contact? Ican give the collateral the worth of bitcoins.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 30, 2014, 07:49:38 AM
What kind of collateral i can give?

such as your laptop, something that worth as much as your loan request.
January 30, 2014, 05:37:56 AM
What kind of collateral i can give?
Retired from the mistressing business
January 29, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
Hi Jaideep, you need to give him some collateral - read the original post.
January 29, 2014, 10:17:46 AM
Will be using this service for cex.io .Where i will be mining hashes and can pay you the bitcoins back as money is saved.As i can sell the hashes whenever i want.Can you mention your email or any chat id so we can have a word.

Jaideep Mukherji
January 29, 2014, 10:09:07 AM
Want 8 bitcoins i will pay in 3 months .What are the terms and conditions?

Jaideep Mukherji
Activity: 17
January 27, 2014, 04:49:35 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 26, 2014, 02:04:51 PM
Is the OP still active?

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
January 26, 2014, 06:30:09 AM
I'd appreciate a BTC0.04 loan to be paid in 2 weeks. My address is 14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw. As you can check here, I mine much more than that in 2 weeks: http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw.html

Thanks in advance.

.04 BTC sent to     14sd2X8MUmRy8RMcszka1V74b6hGUfqjnw

to repay to 19a4Kubu9iV6392uEma2JwWb53ji2t2AQc in 2 weeks.

Repaid. Thank you.
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
January 26, 2014, 06:23:18 AM

wants to borrow 100 BTC, to play gambling.
collateral my home and land certificate. is there someone that would lend to me?  Smiley
What kind of sick joke is this? It's a Deed not a Certificate, and you want $900,000 "to play gambling" with 0% intrest in anonymous currency?
You haven't even bothered to put any time into your post's grammar, why would anyone take you seriously?
Trust me, I ve been scammed out of 0.030 BTC and never got paid back due to a "gambler" gambling my loaned funds.
Activity: 17
January 24, 2014, 06:16:22 AM
Hello,
My name is chris I read one of your posts and I know you say if person is new to the forum  they better have a good reason to even try(not words exactly but close enough Tongue).So here I am trying.
To start I 'm looking for a loan (ofc that's why im here ) I've been looking and it's really hard (I understand why ofc) but I'm ready to do everything possible to show that I'm a legit person I currently been trying on BTCJAM without success I have sent all the required documents pay stub ,address even phone verification linked my paypal my ebay my facebook everything ofc it's always hard so now I'm trying here.

The loan would be of BTC1.00 the length Approx. 30days.
Why? Well the reason for the loan would be to invest in a mining rig of 38GH/s (fine I see a lot of you guys going bah its not much bla bla bla) maybe to you guys it isn't but to me I have plans with it.

To be honest the cost of the hardware is BTC0.75 I'm sure you telling yourself why would he want 1btc then, I want BTC1.00 because 0.75 would go for the rig and the other BTC0.25 would go into Cex.io
I've been with Cex.io since the beginning of December (Not a long time obviously) but months before I've managed to acquire a very small amount of btc through a faucet  rolling every hour...yup very fun.
Then I heard about cex.io I then invested my 0.01 BTC and within a few weeks turned that in 2GHS (I mean its long hardly sleeping still doing faucets) I've sold the GHS on ebay and made a profit.So 0.25 would go into that for trading to acquire more and the selling of GHS( like I said has been very profitable)

How will I pay your probably asking yourself, all you have to do is read everything I've wrote I can send you proof of the profits I've made from the GHS selling (Paypal, ebay ) .....I even have funds in may paypal which are due for next week jan.31st 2014

I can supply you with Government ID , utility Bill for proof of address , my phone number so you can call to verify even or give me yours and i'll call!! most recent paystub ........ScreenShot of my paypal balance and transactions of the sold GH/s from cex... Ebay screenshots .....hmmm I also own domain names  www.bitcoinelites.com  and www.shopclothes.ca ( which I currently just started using for the selling of clothing still very new) , facebook.

If you think I'm worthy of the loan please get back to me with information you want and i'll gladly give.Maybe even have a quick chat over the phone!

Bitcoin address: 1MrNUjqrAWtk2mYsA6YqYdaYuuPz7crVh5

Thank you.
January 23, 2014, 01:35:06 AM
I can put up whats needed to get things rolling, sign a binding document. Both party s will come to an agreement.
no document or like this just if you have altcoins or like this something they its acceptable otherwise its just waste of time here
January 22, 2014, 11:57:47 PM
I'm Looking for a small Loan to start up a small Business in Alberta. I'm looking for a $5000 loan on a 6 month term at 2-5% interest.

I don't think any body going to give loan like this to any newbie without collateral you must have something for this
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
January 22, 2014, 10:17:39 PM

collateral my home and land certificate. is there someone that would lend to me?  Smiley
What kind of sick joke is this? It's a Deed not a Certificate, and you want $900,000 "to play gambling" with 0% intrest in anonymous currency?
You haven't even bothered to put any time into your post's grammar, why would anyone take you seriously?
Activity: 392
Let's get rich together
January 21, 2014, 01:49:09 PM
UPDATE

All requests are read and consider. Repeating requests without offering additional information will reduce your chances of getting a loan. If you are a new member you can count on not getting a loan unless you have a really convincing story of what you are doing and some convincing links that prove it.

All requests are read and consider and I apologize if I don't take the time to write kind refusals to every request. No reply should be understood as denial of the request.

That being said, if you make a request and receive new reply, feel free to explain in more detail exactly what it is you are doing, and how you intend to pay the loan back. The more information you provide, the more likely you are to receive a loan.

collateral my home and land certificate. is there someone that would lend to me?  Smiley
Activity: 12
January 21, 2014, 10:37:44 AM
Hey there,

Looking for a small loan to buy some mining equipment. I'm going to mine LTC instead of BTC while the difficulty is still fairly low.

This is the rig I plan on purchasing: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/sys/4272163782.html

I've already spoke to the guy that's selling it and we both agreed on a price of $1,075 or 1.3 BTC

I've seen the PC in person and I'll be able to generate between 30 or more LTC every few weeks.

Currently, I have .329 BTC in my BlockChain.

I've been trying to purchase BTC on Coinbase for weeks and they keep canceling my orders.

I can provide a copy of my Florida drivers license if necessary. I'm assuming you aren't in the Miami.. So it'd be kinda hard to provide you something physical as collateral. I have a ton of gold coins that I can sell at anytime to repay this loan. I used to be a coin collector and recently moved over to BTC and LTC.

My BTC address is: 1A6vQrdbQcb4SUqsH493AyFmjGFpW6MGfY

I can be reached via email 24/7 at: [email protected]

If anyone can help or would like to go half on this project... please let me know ASAP!

Thanks Smiley

Thanks for everyone's input. I've already purchased this system (even though a lot of people told me not to). So far, it's so good. I still need to do a few personal tweaks to it.

If possible, I'd like a 4 day loan for $400 (Bitcoin or Litecoin). I want to max out my USB miners with these 49 port hubs that I found on Amazon.

The link is here: http://www.amazon.com/Block-Erupter-Port-USB-Hub/dp/B00GCQQE42/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1390314410&sr=8-22&keywords=bitcoin+mining

I only need two of these. I found a deal on 95 small ASIC miners and I'd like to max out the hub. The PC's I purchased have 10 USB ports... but I need more.

The ASIC miners are 336MH/s each.

If all goes right (and assuming all 95 USB ASIC miners work properly)... That's roughly 31,920 MH/s and I should be able to mine $50 a week in BTC and about $1,000 in LTC every week.

Please get back to me ASAP. I've already exhausted my funds when I bought two PC's with similar specs to get things going.

I'm asking for a small loan that I will gladly repay in a few days in either LTC or BTC.

If necessary, send me your email address and I'll send over a copy of my drivers license for verification.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: