Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Fanatic Nazis - Yes, I mean Islamic religious believers. - page 2. (Read 1393 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
Islam means peace, followers of Islam are called Muslims, they think of him only to worship Allah alone Maker of world,  All muslim pray only Allah he Prophet Muhammad (Sa). They are there because of the Muslim faith.

Would like to hear from a Muslim that has actually been here for a well,all the Muslim accounts I see usually responding are new or Jr. members,its hard to address the issue when it seems like a sudden wave of Muslims with no connection to bitcoin till recently.

The one aspect I do see repeating is Muslims that address the issue echoing parts of the Koran but showing little intellectual substance of their own. Is group thought encouraged,thought being a Muslim was to develop the intellect but I am seeing little weight to any rebuttals from this religion here.

Those are interesting observations.  Particularly the questioning about group think.

My point in the OP though was simply to point out that these are Attention Whores.   All they seek is media coverage from a yet worse atrocity, Allah Akbaring all the way, while the general population of Muslims sail along blissfully in their state of denial and Koran babble.

And to point out that it's about time for another bullshit attack against the "West."  So that they can get the subject of Islam back on the front pages.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Religion is a tool that allows people to pass judgement, its righteous and beyond judgement.
Nothing new can ever come from religion, its a dying art that I hope will be done by 2200 or we will be stuck primitives that we currently are.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Islam means peace, followers of Islam are called Muslims, they think of him only to worship Allah alone Maker of world,  All muslim pray only Allah he Prophet Muhammad (Sa). They are there because of the Muslim faith.

All main religions have peace in their basis but we witness all the time how the reality is often different and how people abuse the religion for politics, violence, hatred. It's no different with islam.
Activity: 84
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Islam means peace, followers of Islam are called Muslims, they think of him only to worship Allah alone Maker of world,  All muslim pray only Allah he Prophet Muhammad (Sa). They are there because of the Muslim faith.

Would like to hear from a Muslim that has actually been here for a well,all the Muslim accounts I see usually responding are new or Jr. members,its hard to address the issue when it seems like a sudden wave of Muslims with no connection to bitcoin till recently.

The one aspect I do see repeating is Muslims that address the issue echoing parts of the Koran but showing little intellectual substance of their own. Is group thought encouraged,thought being a Muslim was to develop the intellect but I am seeing little weight to any rebuttals from this religion here.
Activity: 307
legendary
Funny isn't it? They always scream about persecution but the amount of anti-semitic crap that comes out of them is ridiculous.

Not only do they scream about persecution while spewing Jew hate, but they claim all that violence is "someone else.  Not islam.  Not muslim."

So let's sum it up.  "Religion of Peace, Hate Jews, We all Persecuted, No Violence here, Hate Great Satan, Someone else do all suicide bombing,  Jihad only personal Yoga thing, Stoning Adultress Good, Islam is Peace!"

And, of course, the big one. We have to prove that we are peaceful, too, by allowing them to come into our communities.

Cool
And I'm claiming that they bombard the media, thinking they own about 30% of it with their bombings and killings and hate and beheadings and stupid fanatics with long beards.  And idiotic bullshit about cartoons and women that have just eye slits through KKK style costumes.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Funny isn't it? They always scream about persecution but the amount of anti-semitic crap that comes out of them is ridiculous.

Not only do they scream about persecution while spewing Jew hate, but they claim all that violence is "someone else.  Not islam.  Not muslim."

So let's sum it up.  "Religion of Peace, Hate Jews, We all Persecuted, No Violence here, Hate Great Satan, Someone else do all suicide bombing,  Jihad only personal Yoga thing, Stoning Adultress Good, Islam is Peace!"

And, of course, the big one. We have to prove that we are peaceful, too, by allowing them to come into our communities.

Cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
legendary
A couple weeks has gone by, and the Islamic Jihadists have faded from the front pages.  They can't stand that, they need everyone to be talking about them.  They deserve their share of front page news.  So they think.

No different than the days of Yassir Arafat.
Pages:
Jump to: