Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic State says it has killed two men for homosexuality - page 3. (Read 2527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Where have you been all this time? Old news. The pink mafia does not care anyway...

Their "actions" might seem to be old, but not the news, it was posted today...
What I'd do with these guys is send them to prison.  I have an idea how they'd get treated, something like the way pedophiles get treated in there...

They may actually enjoy it. I would instead send them to a farm for cattle insemination... Them being the cows...

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Where have you been all this time? Old news. The pink mafia does not care anyway...

What I'd do with these guys is send them to prison.  I have an idea how they'd get treated, something like the way pedophiles get treated in there...
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Every single organisation on earth defending the rights of gays does not care about your news, today or in the past.

That is why you may have heard of a christian baker being sued for refusing to make a wedding cake for lesbians, but nothing on social media regarding your news and all of those gay people who died in the past months and months, killed by isis...

The pink mafia does not care. Just google isis gay killed.... Then be sadly amazed.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Islamic State militants said on Tuesday they had killed two men in northern Iraq for homosexuality and another for blasphemy. The group controls a large, self-declared caliphate in parts of Iraq and neighbouring Syria, where it enforces an ultra-purist vision of Islam that condemns all but the narrowest interpretation of centuries-old Sunni Muslim law as deviance.

This is the limit...

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-islamic-state-says-it-has-killed-two-men-for-homosexuality-2067769

legendary
Nah, this is where I disagree, religious doctrine encourages bad people, gives them excuses and corrupts otherwise good people, I hate religion, the systems, but I know human beings are complicated so I just seek to end these systems of government rather than the people, that's the only way to start a true revolution anyway.

Yes, you are right in your statement, what needs to be destroyed is the enviousness, the enmity amongst people and not the people themselves...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Nah, this is where I disagree, religious doctrine encourages bad people, gives them excuses and corrupts otherwise good people, I hate religion, the systems, but I know human beings are complicated so I just seek to end these systems of government rather than the people, that's the only way to start a true revolution anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Being anti-Gay is super gay, IMO.

It's weird and, well... gay to spend your time and effort focusing on "who is gay" and "what are gay people doing". Why is this such a thing with religious people? Can't get it out of your mind? Want to punish someone else for living the life they want, while you have to repress your own feelings?
legendary
I hate all religion because they create room for people like this but I'm not so blinded that I'll automatically attack every Muslim out there for this shit, I'm in the UK and I've grown up in a Muslim populated area so I know they're not all bad. The problem is there are a lot of vocal assholes amongst them so like with anything it is easy to hate them with that many people out in force in favour of this shit, but then again, a lot of Christians are against gay marriage and are actively trying to block it in the U.S and have been for decades.

I don't hate Muslims, nor any religions, I respect them all but I don't believe in any...
And yes, "One Bad Fish Spoils the Whole Pond" is what applicable here...
legendary
Exactly, for stuff like this there is no real evidence it's just mob rule, more likely these are people that resist them or trying to stop them, or simply just pissed them off so they decide to get some of their friends together and make a show of it for their propaganda, religious dictatorships are no different from secular ones, they just use different excuses for killing their own people, in this case, god is their excuse.

Very true said, I feel these Islamic people should not use the word "Jehad" for such deeds that they do, while they actually don't understand what's the meaning behind...

P.S.: I am not a Muslim, this is my personal view for such kind of people...

I hate all religion because they create room for people like this but I'm not so blinded that I'll automatically attack every Muslim out there for this shit, I'm in the UK and I've grown up in a Muslim populated area so I know they're not all bad. The problem is there are a lot of vocal assholes amongst them so like with anything it is easy to hate them with that many people out in force in favour of this shit, but then again, a lot of Christians are against gay marriage and are actively trying to block it in the U.S and have been for decades.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's terrible but no more terrible than all the other shit they do. ISIS will get wiped out eventually so they'll get their deathwish but sadly at the expense of more costly wars so all they're doing is just giving the west another excuse to invade them again  but that's probably what they want.
legendary
Exactly, for stuff like this there is no real evidence it's just mob rule, more likely these are people that resist them or trying to stop them, or simply just pissed them off so they decide to get some of their friends together and make a show of it for their propaganda, religious dictatorships are no different from secular ones, they just use different excuses for killing their own people, in this case, god is their excuse.

Very true said, I feel these Islamic people should not use the word "Jehad" for such deeds that they do, while they actually don't understand what's the meaning behind...

P.S.: I am not a Muslim, this is my personal view for such kind of people...
legendary
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Um this isn't new. They've killed lots of alledged homosexuals. They frequently seem to be throwing them off buildings. What I wonder is how do they even know they're homosexuals? Probably just like a witch hunt I bet.
legendary
Islamic State militants said on Tuesday they had killed two men in northern Iraq for homosexuality and another for blasphemy. The group controls a large, self-declared caliphate in parts of Iraq and neighbouring Syria, where it enforces an ultra-purist vision of Islam that condemns all but the narrowest interpretation of centuries-old Sunni Muslim law as deviance.

This is the limit...

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-islamic-state-says-it-has-killed-two-men-for-homosexuality-2067769
Pages:
Jump to: