Pages:
Author

Topic: Islapdonkey scammer, blackmailer and extortionist - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

There is a long list of mined shares from pos. and if any admin/mod on this forum what to see the complete transaction, just let me know and i will gently scroll up and post every single one
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Conveniently edited this part out

@Islapdonkey I consulted with a criminal defense attorney today and discussed the particulars of your extortion, attacks and misrepresentations on our platform documented here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/islapdonkey-scammer-blackmailer-and-extortionist-2779634. Based on what you have done so far there are multiple possible avenues for your prosecution including mailing threatening communications, interstate communications, defamation and securities fraud. My attorney advised the following:  

1. Droxne vs John Doe lawsuit so that your identity could be unmasked. Once we know your identity, then both Federal charges and civil lawsuits may proceed against you and it could be a barrage of lawsuits for damages from several investors in US and foreign jurisdictions.  

2. We are in the process of creating a detailed binder with evidence of your crimes for the Arizona office of the FBI since we believe you reside in Arizona based on a leakage of your IP address posted online.

You have an opportunity to voluntarily cease and desist from your slander and disparagement to resolve these disputes peacefully. Or you could proceed with further attacks and we will continue on the path outlined above where we would pursue you to the fullest extent allowable by the law.  

Haha, good luck getting me to stop exposing your bullshit. i really want you to go back and peruse the bs post that took you 2 months to release.  Asking for something of yours that was stolen from you and yes our money was stolen not naturally lost in the market. it was stolen from us by convery, That is not extortion.

So i guess if bitconnect investors sends a message to the bitconnect dev and ask them to give them their money back or they will keep making post exposing the bitconnect scam then they are extorting bitconnect admins.

By the way, you muthafuckas got me dying with the FBI quip, my identity is not hidden, my email address is all over this thread and when you do decide to look me up and find out what i do for living then you will know that am the last individual to ever need to extort or scam anyone, cos frankly i don't need the money that bad. But seriously i do hope you go to the FBI (lol) so you can explain to them why you choose to promote a coin from a known scammer, with a ploy to lure in more ppl so they can get dumped on again. First of all they will ask you if i threatened or asked you for any money since you claim to take over the project. Nope!!!! i just been exposing your attempt to help convery dump on new investors.

This coin was dumped from 3000 sat to 0.3 sat and the guy that did the dumping still owns a large percentage of the coin, So plz do me the favor and contact the FBI,CIA, NSA, LAPD. Shit i even look up Arapaio direct number and send it to you.

By the way i will post the extortion claim, so ppl can see how am charged for extortion for requesting that the money that was stolen from me be returned. Again, yes our money was stolen, you didn't see me hitting up convery to give me my money back when the coin was dumped from 3000 sat (what i paid OTC) to 1050, which the market determined was the price. but when he intentionally dumped it with one swoop to 109 sat and eventually dumped it to 0.3 sts, that some bitconnect shit there and that muthafucka still owns a huge percentage of the coin and thats why i do what i do. So plz go ahead and contact thee united nations police while you at it but am not going to quit posting on this thread.

By the way, if you had any sense you would know that its as easy as pressing new address to create a new address, so your quip about my address been empty is retarded. you made a fool of yourself with that scam posting and am happy you made it cos now am working on a rebuttal and you know me, i usually come with lot of pic and proof, so you just showed your ass to me and am about to kick it really hard

If you took a moment to actually check the profiles of the individuals that gave me a negative trust then you will see that dvyanc, dexter42 and princa is the same individual operating the scam threads that i have been exposing. More info bout them can be viewed here, (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24385320) by the way droxne team choose to make this allegation after the scam group made a similar malicious attempt which has since been proven malicious and false. the only acct not associated to this guys there blurryeyed and gnargnar . Blurryeyed was responding to  a scam page created by a member of the scam group and when you click the link of his reference you will see that the post has been deemed malicious, the other is from gnargnar who is an investor in droxne that got tired of me constantly exposing the scam within this coin.

I will post every transaction on my wallet to refute your bullshit claim, i have yet to sell one of the bs coins and you have yet to explain why you guys choose to hype a coin from a know scammer, and how you intend to protect this new investors from this known scammer. So when you guys start answering question, rather than constantly scrubbing your thread clean of all info related to the scam then maybe i will stop posting on the thread.

oh and am going to post the entire conversation, not the edited version too and when am done i will also post my thread created about the history of droxne, so you can explain why you saw all this and choose to hype this coin up

Also am well off, but i must be rolling in some serious money if am willing to pay $15 per post for someone to defend me on BTCT and am not sure what world you live in but if i really made that post and the replies where real ( not made by the same malicious group that created the post) it would be ppl falling head over heel to defend me to get that money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
This is the transcript of Islapdonkeys attempts to extort the Droxne management team and damage the reputation of Droxne coin. The FUD has gotten so out of hand, we consulted with a cyber crimes attorney today to discuss our options.  

Islapdonkey in case you are unsure about extortion and interstate communications, here is the definition as supplied by our cyber crime legal counsel.  "Whoever, with intent to extort from any person, firm, association, or corporation, any money or other thing of value, transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to injure the property or reputation of the addressee or of another or the reputation of a deceased person or any threat to accuse the addressee or any other person of a crime, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

This is the first private message received by the old Convery from Islapdonkey. Islapdonkey alleges that he owned 50,000 Droxne shares and was requesting compensation for his losses. If I invest in a random alt coin and lose money because I bought at the peak price of the summer altcoin frenzy over an OTC transaction, can I write to the lead developer and expect reimbursement for my trading losses? Its naive and preposterous for Islapdonkey to expect a payment. Market losses on investments are the investor's responsibility. This is the starting point of Islapdonkey's scam as if he had god given right to get reimbursed for his losses.

And then Islapdonkey follows up with second request for compensation to "make me whole" and supplies his Droxne address.

Now this is where the detective work starts, and we the dev team that controls the Convery account verified Islapdonkey's claimed balance as per the blockchain address provided. And we discover that Islapdonkeys balance was zero! We can see that he owned 27,500 shares for about 3 days until August 2nd and 47,304 shares for one day until August 4th.  We discovered the 47,304 shares were sent to another Droxne wallet controlled by Islapdonkey with the address posted below.  

In the next message, Islapdonkey is still expecting a payment from Convery. From the context it appears that the old Convery did not send him a payment which may have been promised. And here is where Islapdonkey makes a specific threat that is hurting the reputation of this coin to this day. " In such a case I won't sit quietly while you scam more ppl, and I will make sure my post stays current on this thread for however long this coin stays active"

Islapdonkey writes again supplying a second Droxne address. This is the address where Islapdonkey sent his 47,304 Droxne coins.

We checked the balance on this account and noted he received 29,999.99 shares on September 7th.  its not clear if he bought them or extorted them from the old Convery. As of January 18th, the balance of Droxne coins on this address is 81984.82074853. Our worst suspicions are confirmed. Islapdonkey is spreading rumors and FUD for his personal benefit whether for him or his friends to manipulate Droxne prices as they see fit.  http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/DinSoeHBwPhZV1xYE597zBsaAWtgTAPLf7

And on September 8th Islapdonkey makes another request for compensation from Convery. At this point it looks and feels and smells like extortion since he posting multiple times a day attempting to disparage Droxne and hurt the brand.

Here is the smoking gun where Islapdonkey makes yet another threat to damage our reputation forever, never mind that we are a new dev team and have nothing to do with the previous Convery who refused to bow to his extortion demands. His language appears to be a personal vendetta and crusade "regardless of how many thread you create, i will always be present on each one and even if we have to play tag i.e i post, you delete, i repost, then so be it."

Islapdonkey's FUD continues to the present day. Here is a sample of the cobweb of lies that he weaves. 1) He accuses the new dev team to be the old dev in disguise. 2) he claims that we own giant pre-mine stakes. 3) He conveniently ignores that fact that several dev team members have bitcointalk forum accounts older than his including @tross and @Anhtatsu.

Islapdonkey also ignores the development since we took over the Droxne coin including the website (www.droxne.net), two block explorers, Discord channel, Twitter, Instagram and the price increase since we took over. We encourage investors to add Islapdonkey to your ignore list.

Islapdonkey's trust page is a sea of red. One or two users reporting him to be a scammer could be a case of bad apples, but 7 independent members of the BCT forum suggests a business model dedicated to extortion and other unsavory business activities.    

Reddit users have also identified Islapdonkey as a scammer, not just the Droxne dev team. In this message he is attempting to compensate Reddit users $15 to defend him on the BCT forum and he has been tagged as a scammer.

Pages:
Jump to: