Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn't crazy how much does bitcoin exchange earn? - page 4. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This one allows newbies and everyone else who will help promote Marinecoín .MTC..  20,000 .MTC. for each successful completion of artificial intelligence promotional directives.  .MTC. has been around a long time so is time tested.  They are currently running their ico including distribution of all 9 billion coins for promotion efforts.  Great time to get a lot of these for a little effort but 20K at a time adds up fast believe me. See for yourself here at their webpage.  Proof of promotion is being used to run the campaign.  The blockchain has vbalue sine it is for iot and machine to machine applications.  marineco.ín
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
i just did a simple calculation, about 35k bitcoins are traded on GDAX every day. At its current price of $6900 and a trading fee of 0.3%, the exchange puts about $700,000 in its pocket EACH DAY and it is ONLY for bitcoin. After including all other cryptos, this number can go up to more than $2MM. Since the exchange is active 365 days a year, the exchange's annual revenue can reach almost $1bn!!

This is quite interesting and we should learn from it. We should be doing business as per the current demand in the society and this can bring lot of profit in comparison to traditional businesses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It isn't that surprising that exchanges make decent money and will continue to make more as the general public become aware of cryptocurrencies.  The amount they bring in will only increase with popularity.  Even small exchanges are making nice amounts.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
i just did a simple calculation, about 35k bitcoins are traded on GDAX every day. At its current price of $6900 and a trading fee of 0.3%, the exchange puts about $700,000 in its pocket EACH DAY and it is ONLY for bitcoin. After including all other cryptos, this number can go up to more than $2MM. Since the exchange is active 365 days a year, the exchange's annual revenue can reach almost $1bn!!

Well, even if we're not doing the math here, everyone knows how crazy it is. But, "With great power comes big responsibility". Exchanges may not earn as huge profit as that if there are a lot of issues in your business. Consistency, Response, and Stability these things must be present in a certain exchange.
brand new
Activity: 0
Marinecoin. Dear brothers in this reply I brought you new and exclusive and this is what most of us looking for something that benefits us and not about something we waste our time. Today, not as usual, I brought you the idea of ​​a project from the site marineco.in, which will guide you to 45000 pieces for free for the first 20000 people and at the same time offers strategies and marketing plans and this network is seen by everyone was adopted in 2015 developers and miners have been abandoned Because of the collapse of encryption and since then, the MTC has been improved so that miners are not affected, Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotThanks to this improvement will benefit the center and will benefit many people I may have got the idea wrong or incomplete when you have to login to the site MORINECO.IN To understand the program well there you will find everything you mentioned in detail boring luck to everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well that is how exchanges live and survive and earn money. But not all exchanges have a high success rate. Exchanges spend  huge of amount promoting their website and have paid a number of people to be known and to gather more clients. Without clients exchange will bound to fail. I remember the exchange live.megacrypton, it disappeared from the web since only a few users are trading.

Aside from the huge income, the exchanges also make sure that all coins in their site is moving and so they create transaction flows which sometimes are risky and cause them to loss a significant amount of btc.
The exchanges are making a huge amount of profit without a doubt and since it is a global platform without any limitations, the opportunity is huge and many are taking advantage of it and i do not think that the exchanges will create fake volumes to keep the flow moving and if anyone does those things, they are just inviting trouble, if you start faking things, you will never succeed with your project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Interesting calculation and good income at the stock exchange. With the development of bitcoin, these figures will only grow. Imagine how many exchanges will be earned in a few years, and if bitcoin costs $ 50,000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
yeah that was a big pot of money, and thats why they call it Hyper Investment and it was so rough to get it in and earn that so much
need a more patience to investing in that thing and a lot of calm with emotion
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
You are right to say crypto exchanges make big money, especially the big ones. But the operation costs are high as well. For example, the exchanges have to employ experts to secure the website, wallets and crypto currencies stored in the exchanges. There are other costs such as advertising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
Wow, thanks for the calculations, actually I never thought about that and it's actually impressive, I didn't have a clue the are making so much money!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It's a business and every business have to make profit,  so you know how much a bank make on hourly bases just by charging us transaction fee and sending 0s and 1s from one person to another?  You have to check all this before looking at the fee an exchange made,  this money is also used to maintain their website in other to make it free from hack,  exchange gets major attack.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
FALSE.

Most exchanges are earning huge amounts of money from LISTINGS, binance is asking for more than $500,000 for a single listing. Kucoin, more than $100,000. And Bittrex.. Pff, i do not even want to talk about it.

But yes, Binance is earning more than 3 million dollars a day, i dont remember where i saw a chart about this.

Well that is how exchanges live and survive and earn money. But not all exchanges have a high success rate. Exchanges spend  huge of amount promoting their website and have paid a number of people to be known and to gather more clients. Without clients exchange will bound to fail. I remember the exchange live.megacrypton, it disappeared from the web since only a few users are trading.

Aside from the huge income, the exchanges also make sure that all coins in their site is moving and so they create transaction flows which sometimes are risky and cause them to loss a significant amount of btc.
Activity: 182
Yes they earn a great amount of money from the trading which people do on their platform I research on some exchanges that they earn 15$ for every bitcoin traded on their exchange and most of the exchanges here have a trading volume in millions so they are earning huge.
Activity: 5
I only know that the top 1 ico today is Marinecoin!I earned a total of $ 40,000 thanks to taking the ico as hextracoin ($ 20,000), u.cash ($ 1000), Cybermile ($ 17,000), ucoincash ($ 2000). My life changed completely when I joined the ico as I mentioned above. Help me to have the money to invest in eth, or other altcoin like ripple, neo, xlm, nano, ...My friend also earned a good salary when I introduced to the project.So today I have a completely free ico project to introduce to you. Maybe it will help me and you earn thousands of dollars later !?It’s marinecoin, a coin that was born in 2013 and had blockchain http://marineco.in.It is also called mtc.A coin I’m sure for you is zero fees.marinecoin friendly iot friendly.marinecoin is a machine to machine.marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to network payment machineMarinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Create a global crypto stable currency by avoiding roadblocks regulators.it is dev less.Max payout per day: 20,000,000 MTC (twenty million)Marinecoin wants to become a Global Organization acting not only by its biggest stake holders but its community, working together with Governments and Corporations from all parts of the World.I advise you to join in marioecoin ico and buy MTC at f1cx.comNó là coin trong tương lai sẽ mở rộng quá! It will also outperform and surpass the bitcoin of transfer fees, coin transfer rates or even the blockchain technology behind it >>
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
Some exchanges are gaining high money..Yes it is true..
But do not just look at the money they earn..This job has great challenges and risks.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
I cannae wait for some robust and simple decentralised exchanges to pop up. People are rushing headlong into enabling cartels once again and they're growing in power and influence by the day.

Exchanges now can make or break most coins. That's not how it should be.

exchanges like Coinbase are always going to exist and be necessary since they are working with fiat and fiat requires a centralized place such as these exchanges.

additionally decentralized exchanges are not yet offering same options as centralized counterparts and sometimes are even slower too. which is why they are not yet that popular.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
This explains why these exchanges are really powerful as they are the ones who provide platforms for trading. I always wanted to start an exchange of our own but the competition is really intense.
Activity: 112
HA! you think they would pull out such business to collect pennies and dimes? noooo, they think big and earn big lol
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
With the amount of work which goes into keeping these exchanges up and running for people to be able to trade their coins and get money I think they deserve every penny they are getting. They have employees they have to pay and maintaining a site that has millions of users and millions of visitors everyday is no easy feat and they should earn what they are earning for their work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
IMHO big fees on crypto exchanges will go lower in the nearest future. Big algotrading companies can't play this games with such fees. They can give great volume to exchanges. So waiting for big players and lower fees.
Pages:
Jump to: