Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn’t it better late than sorry? - page 4. (Read 545 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
February 07, 2024, 12:51:07 PM
That's why those who believe in themselves and the asset they are investing in early, makes more profit than those who joined later.
If you join late, you are just exit liquidity for those who were first or before from you. That's how it works.
It's better late than sorry if you are not aware of the fundamentals of the assets your investing in.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
February 07, 2024, 12:41:07 PM
Bitcoin is very volatile without knowledge about Bitcoin you won't know if it is a good investment or not but I'll give you some links about the history of Bitcoin that can give you insight about Bitcoin check this link below.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin

Also, take note of value history so that you know that Bitcoin price always reaches a new ATH every 4 years.

Since Bitcoin is too volatile there is no guaranteed way that you can always make a profit rather than lose but if you have some knowledge about trading then study hard about how stop-loss works so that you can prevent losing all or a high percentage of your Bitcoin investment. You can also do DCA as suggested above which is always a good strategy in trading to recover your losses once it bounce back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 360
February 07, 2024, 12:24:01 PM
Here I am, not a single Bitcoin tide to my name, am not so proud about it especially, being here where I just have the vague idea that, the members here just might have so much. I guess what I’m looking out for is a sense of security and some comfort that, it’s really better late than sorry.

Help me not to be sorry!
I understand your point OP, and it is not late for you to buy bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin with any amount of money as low as 10% of your income or 5%, since you are new.You can also set out an amount from your income that you know will not affect your monthly expenses, so that you can use this amount to invest in bitcoin regularly either weekly or monthly using DCA. This can enable you build up your bitcoin portfolio. Don't also forget that you are to invest in long term so that, it will limit the risk attached to bitcoin investment. If you gave the money you can start buying and don't wait because the earlier the better. Remember that you must have an income for you to be able to have a smooth bitcoin journey and hodli.
Activity: 84
Merit: 37
February 07, 2024, 12:12:01 PM
As said by my topics title,
I don’t wish to be sorry!

Sometimes, it’s entirely very hurtful, not just the fact that you might have lost a vital part of your funds or capital into an investment but, having the mind of being outsmart by whom ever or the system that works a specific field. Well, not the system as, it’s often impossible to beat most systems but, it just hits differently when you have a sense of security about an investment but still goes ahead to loose it all.

I just don’t want to be sorry!
Now Bitcoin is not entirely new to me, I’ve heard it come up a few times and only now have I built an increasing desire to know the pros and cons about it. I’ve had to invest in various things in the past, online and offline, have my share of profit and loss but, I so don’t want to loss. Especially a loss that might amount out of my ignorance, that would be most painful although, I get the fact that lessons would be learned from such experience on how costly ignorance could be.

Here I am, not a single Bitcoin tide to my name, am not so proud about it especially, being here where I just have the vague idea that, the members here just might have so much. I guess what I’m looking out for is a sense of security and some comfort that, it’s really better late than sorry.

Help me not to be sorry!
Pages:
Jump to: