Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn't this the best time for Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 12
July 13, 2020, 05:12:49 AM
This is a general time for Online payments, not specifically for Bitcoit. Although Bitcoin will gain more followers at this time as many will switch to cashless transactions so as to reduce the widespread of the virus.. But since there are other means of online payments already inexistence, you can not say it is time for Just Bitcoin.
Sooner Bitcoin will gain global adoption and I must say it won't be aid by such circumstance as pandemic.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
July 13, 2020, 04:00:08 AM
The cashless transaction has increased over the past few months compared to the previous year. At the same time there is not much of usage in bitcoin, which means the usage of payment apps and other form of cashless transaction has increased high. The price of bitcoin seems to be stable above $9000 for the past few months with fluctuations happening within limited price margin.

In this way for investors who prefer to make some earning out of the fluctuation it is the right time for bitcoin based earning.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 13, 2020, 03:51:45 AM
I do not recommend to buy bitcoin whenever you want because it is not suitable for all types of investors and traders. There are traders who usually waiting for the dip because they know that they can buy more bitcoin whenever the price is going down. The best time to buy bitcoin is still depends on who are you and what kind of personality does you have. Do not also expect that the price of the bitcoin will go skyrocket so easily because there are a lot of major resistances. It is funny because most of the expectation of the people are too high when it comes to the price of the bitcoin. They keep predicting but they do not really understand the price action and the trend of the bitcoin.
Yeah it is right, it is not good to rely our buying decision just because the price of the bitcoin has a history of skyrocket movement on 2017.  People are mostly says that if "you buy bitcoin today, it is an easy profit and it is a way to become rich." Nope it is not and it is part of the poor mindset because it can be called as get rich quick mentality which is bad for our mind because it makes a weak trader.

If we will buy bitcoin, make sure that we have plan. Plan on what? plan where will be our entry price, plan where will be our invalidation level and plan where we want to sell it. What I said is just a basic and there is still a lot of factor to consider when we will buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
July 13, 2020, 01:27:28 AM
The best time to buy bitcoin is still depends on who are you and what kind of personality does you have.
Well, you have a good point in a sense that investors must have an aligned interest to crypto. If you are just the typical kind of investor that only cares on having profits, nothing more and nothing less, and don't have any interest in this geek stuff then most probably you won't succeed or do not find any fulfillment at least.

However, I do believe that if you really like something you will exert effort to know that thing very well. Like me, I am not into technologies to be honest. But since crypto gives me profits, I learned to love it and get to know more about it along the road Smiley.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2020, 01:05:40 AM
I don't think so, bitcoin is yet to be accepted in many countries. Also, there are already a number of ways on how you can do transactions without using fiat. People are already having transactions online through the use of online services such as Paypal, I don't think that people will just use bitcoin because of the said reason.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
July 12, 2020, 10:16:57 PM
Aftere halving I think that the price of Bitcoin will grow because Bitcoin has a lot of users and a very develop ecosystem. So I think that in future the popularity of Bitcoin will grow.

Be honest, you only think it'll grow because it has done so every single time halvings have happened in the past. And that's okay, it's my thought process as well Tongue, things might not just look brighter in the future, there will be dark times, what's important is how we deal with these difficult times, so that we can reap the benefits later down the line.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 12, 2020, 08:02:07 PM
I do not recommend to buy bitcoin whenever you want because it is not suitable for all types of investors and traders. There are traders who usually waiting for the dip because they know that they can buy more bitcoin whenever the price is going down. The best time to buy bitcoin is still depends on who are you and what kind of personality does you have. Do not also expect that the price of the bitcoin will go skyrocket so easily because there are a lot of major resistances. It is funny because most of the expectation of the people are too high when it comes to the price of the bitcoin. They keep predicting but they do not really understand the price action and the trend of the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
July 12, 2020, 07:53:30 PM
You can invest bitcoin whenever you want. There is no set time to invest in Bitcoin. Usually people wait when the price of bitcoin goes down and then they will invest in bitcoin. So it is better to invest in Bitcoin as soon as possible because once the price of Bitcoin skyrockets, you can no longer invest here. Of course you remember the end of 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 12, 2020, 02:42:34 PM
Bitcoin is not yet fully accepted and adopted in different countries. Also only limited store are accepting bitcoin as payments for good and services that's why it is not also the way to have a n easy transaction in terms of goods and services online. But i hope someday it will happen.
There are Crypto cards now a days which you can load up with your bitcoins and use at any shop that accepts cards or maybe even pair up with your PayPal wallet. So the problem of bitcoins acceptance is almost solved now, but the only disadvantage in this situation is that you have to pay a premium upon the conversion rates from bitcoins to cash and also the card company charges a regular fee from the card holder's account. We are still far away from direct acceptance of bitcoins in our neighborhood shops.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
July 12, 2020, 01:46:13 PM
Yes, this is a good time for Bitcoin. In order to invest in Bitcoin, people wait until the Bitcoin price is reduced. I don't think that there is no specific time for invest in Bitcoin. Before few years ago if you want to how position Bitcoin then you can get your ans. I would like to say this is the time to buy Bitcoin in future you will get profit from it.

Activity: 79
Merit: 37
July 12, 2020, 01:44:50 PM
Italy has tried to do the experience of trading in Bitcoin instead of banknotes, but the matter faces some difficulties, but I see that the use of cryptocurrencies at the present time contributes significantly to reducing the number of infections with the virus, and that bitcoin also affected the humanitarian cases where a lot of aid was provided to countries affected by Before Blockchain I read this in the cryptocurrency news
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
July 12, 2020, 09:01:10 AM
Bitcoin is not popular yet.
Not popular in what sense?because there are different meaning of popularization.

In my country almost everyone knows bitcoin's name but they don't know about it.
Are you serious about what you are claiming ?"That your country everyone knows about bitcoin?" even in most respected and advanced countries there are still people that know nothing about Bitcoin lol.
And i think it won't be soon we will need to wait for it.
We need to help bitcoin by promoting this and let people know about this specially those surround us.

I can also say, Bitcoin ain't that popular yet, considering the fact that there are less than 10% of population in each country in the world who truly embraced cryptocurrency in general.
I have also stumbled upon an article about the Bitcoin adaption survey, and It says that almost 50% of Americans knew what Bitcoin is, but didn't have a single fraction of it, or didn't used Bitcoin even once. That guy you've quoted might be exaggerating, but yeah you're right, even in the 1st world countries, there are still people who know nothing about Bitcoin.
The process might take many years before we reach the 50% Bitcoin adaption globally.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 12, 2020, 07:12:14 AM
I also think that it's pretty sure bitcoin would be one of the payment methods soon. Bitcoin adaptation is currently big in cryptocurrency, so i think this is possible for bitcoin in the future.

Big possibilities as there are already businesses who caters the used of bitcoin as a form
of their payment process.
If more and more big and small companies will start adopting this system it will bring the
hype and it will be recognized globally.

But with this pandemic times, bitcoin is lame in the market, if this pandemic takes long, it is a good opportunity for bitcoin to invest with and earn in the future.

Long holdings to maximized the profits if you have spare money to invest, knowing that there's
a big potential that new ATH will be achieved in the future.
There are now business but the problem is it is only few so it cannot yet create hype in different community. Before, there are businesses accepting bitcoin as payment method but now they remove it and cash is only the way of their mode of payment. I ask them why, they said that the price is too volatile and they keep incurring losses that is why they let go the new system that they created. As long as there are business that are willing to accept bitcoin as payment, there is still high possibility that many people will be encouraged to use it.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2020, 06:20:47 AM
Not popular in what sense?because there are different meaning of popularization.

In my country almost everyone knows bitcoin's name but they don't know about it.
Are you serious about what you are claiming ?"That your country everyone knows about bitcoin?" even in most respected and advanced countries there are still people that know nothing about Bitcoin lol.
We need to help bitcoin by promoting this and let people know about this specially those surround us.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
July 12, 2020, 06:19:20 AM
But my real question is isn't this best time for Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is not only at this time, it can be said that the best, from the very beginning created Bitcoin has made the world & humans become better.

It should be, the world must think of Bitcoin as one of the assets/transactions, sell/buy for now on the internet all over the world.
That's the name of the government: "not forbid and not order" for anyone who uses Bitcoin today, many countries do not apply special rules for users of Bitcoin.

The point; taxes, you know every country has the biggest income from taxes, if Bitcoin is officially taxed, maybe at this time, it can be said that Bitcoin is "worth using", this is the main thing why Bitcoin is now becomingdiscussion material in the World.
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
July 12, 2020, 05:55:13 AM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
July 12, 2020, 05:27:55 AM
There are so many factors to be considered if this time is the best time for bitcoin, i think we need to look at the price,news,etc,.I believe that the bitcoin adaptation is very fast and in the near future bitcoin will become more useful and by that time the price of bitcoin will maybe rise up high and it will become more expensive.

The factor here is that since Bitcoin is not a physical currency, people should use it to be safe from the virus, that is what we need to consider.

As the OP said, it is really favorable for people to use Bitcoin since they don't need to go outside or they will not be risking themselves from the virus. The problem though is that people are using other methods. There are a lot of other methods to pay or send money without actually doing it physically, that is why we don't think it is not that best time unless it pumps.

But again we have big problem, the digital era!

I mean it's not like we only have bitcoin as contactless currency or way of transacting but we do have internet banking, Unified payment identification (UPI), wire transfers and all of them are capable making transaction as low as 1 bucks to any larger limit possible.

So again, we can go contactless with the hep of such payment solutions and bitcoin can be avoided. As far as I know businesses whether big or small will always carry forward with traditional payment system and may not even think about crypto currencies.

This is the truth & challenge for bitcoin usage. 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
July 12, 2020, 12:47:23 AM
I also think that it's pretty sure bitcoin would be one of the payment methods soon. Bitcoin adaptation is currently big in cryptocurrency, so i think this is possible for bitcoin in the future.

Big possibilities as there are already businesses who caters the used of bitcoin as a form
of their payment process.
If more and more big and small companies will start adopting this system it will bring the
hype and it will be recognized globally.

But with this pandemic times, bitcoin is lame in the market, if this pandemic takes long, it is a good opportunity for bitcoin to invest with and earn in the future.

Long holdings to maximized the profits if you have spare money to invest, knowing that there's
a big potential that new ATH will be achieved in the future.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 11, 2020, 11:41:53 PM
It's always been the best time to buy bitcoin and adoption everyday is strong despite the pandemic crisis we are experiencing right now. Bitcoin got dumped during the start of the pandemic because of the panic but still bitcoin able to rise up to the occasion and proved weak hands wrong. It would be a nice gesture that cashless can help to stop the spread of the virus thru online transactions using bitcoin and it clearly one way to do it to stop the pandemic.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 11, 2020, 09:56:33 PM
There are so many factors to be considered if this time is the best time for bitcoin, i think we need to look at the price,news,etc,.I believe that the bitcoin adaptation is very fast and in the near future bitcoin will become more useful and by that time the price of bitcoin will maybe rise up high and it will become more expensive.

The factor here is that since Bitcoin is not a physical currency, people should use it to be safe from the virus, that is what we need to consider.

As the OP said, it is really favorable for people to use Bitcoin since they don't need to go outside or they will not be risking themselves from the virus. The problem though is that people are using other methods. There are a lot of other methods to pay or send money without actually doing it physically, that is why we don't think it is not that best time unless it pumps.

Pages:
Jump to: