Pages:
Author

Topic: Israeli sniper braging about killing 13 children just today on instagram - page 2. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
What so special about that small patch of land, why they are willing to be killed and to kill. Middle east is a big less populated swatches of land why not leave that curse land Israel and transfer to other peaceful place.
No one would accept millions of refugees, and why do they have to leave their own land and it's not like they have an options as Gaza is under siege and anything that wants to move out gets blown to pieces.
Do you seriously believe it? i doubt it's legit.
If it is my opinion you are asking for I can't say 100% it is legit as I have no prove, but I'm just reporting the news which seems to be legit as the profile does exist or did exist till a few mins/hours ago http://instagram.com/daviddovadia# you can still find information in google cache for example. is unbelievable, no there way to much proves that shows such behavious from some IDF soldiers, heck even the civilians does worse things, remember the teenager that was burned both inside out, and outside

Lol just a look at the source. besides being some random blog all of the articles are Gaza-Israel related.

Like said before I didn't copy the article till I check the instagram profil for my self
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
What so special about that small patch of land, why they are willing to be killed and to kill. Middle east is a big less populated swatches of land why not leave that curse land Israel and transfer to other peaceful place.
No one would accept millions of refugees, and why do they have to leave their own land and it's not like they have an options as Gaza is under siege and anything that wants to move out gets blown to pieces.
If it is my opinion you are asking for I can't say 100% it is legit as I have no prove, but I'm just reporting the news which seems to be legit as the profile does exist or did exist till a few mins/hours ago http://instagram.com/daviddovadia# you can still find information in google cache for example. is unbelievable, no there way to much proves that shows such behavious from some IDF soldiers, heck even the civilians does worse things, remember the teenager that was burned both inside out, and outside

Lol just a look at the source. besides being some random blog all of the articles are Gaza-Israel related.
Activity: 504
Activity: 482
LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com
The most moral army in the world demonstration again how humain they are. This solder is braging about sniping 13 children in one day and that's it is a normal accurance for him, and today US decided to restock Israel as ammunition seems to be going low

Army doesn't have a moral, it's an institute for death and destruction. I'm not too surprised about such things happening during endless war between Israel and Palestine, but rather that the guy is proud of it.  It might be a fake though.

Israel is the true beacon of democracy in the Middle East

Yeah.. there is no democracy in the west even, let alone in the middle east.  Smiley

It might fake but there are tons of videos, and reports of people doing and being proud of such things, this beyond not having morals, this is a psychopath murderer doing whatever he wants
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The most moral army in the world demonstration again how humain they are. This solder is braging about sniping 13 children in one day and that's it is a normal accurance for him, and today US decided to restock Israel as ammunition seems to be going low

Army doesn't have a moral, it's an institute for death and destruction. I'm not too surprised about such things happening during endless war between Israel and Palestine, but rather that the guy is proud of it.  It might be a fake though.

Yeah.. there is no democracy in the west even, let alone in the middle east.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Nice to see such calm level-headed psychopaths soldiers in the IDF, wonder if it's their standard operating procedure to shoot children?

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/idf-sniper-admits-on-instagram-to-murdering-13-gaza-children/

Pages:
Jump to: