Pages:
Author

Topic: [ISRO] Isroil (Scrypt) POW - POS Jewish crypto - page 7. (Read 5453 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
37wuJ9HJpM5B27qwAG8cZDDEE1wsdmQDd3 кошелёк веб ! посмотрите в эксплорере ! баланс 0 !
Activity: 88
What percentage premayn of your Isroil coin has the maximum number of Isroil coins issued? What is the algorithm for Isroil coins? How can I use Isroil coins in the social network "Isroil".Which exchange is traded Isroil сoin?

Name: Isroill
Tags: ISRO
Something: Scrypt
Award for block 18
Total coins: 8400000 coins
PoS percentage: 10% per year
Transaction confirmations: 6 blocks
утром у меня было 1545 монет, вечером они пропали (переведены на другие адреса) как такое может быть Huh

Какой у вас кошелёк?
утром у меня было 1545 монет, вечером они пропали (переведены на другие адреса) как такое может быть Huh на скринах видно что они переведены, и баланс 0 isro !
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What percentage premayn of your Isroil coin has the maximum number of Isroil coins issued? What is the algorithm for Isroil coins? How can I use Isroil coins in the social network "Isroil".Which exchange is traded Isroil сoin?
you speak Russian ?
37WUJ9HJPM5B27QWAG8CZDDEE1WSDMQDD3 isroill explorer !

throw me a page where you see it ...
What wallet, web or Windows?
where are my coins Huh? 37WUJ9HJPM5B27QWAG8CZDDEE1WSDMQDD3 !!! I didn't send !

Don't endure, at the moment vostonavlivay a web a purse, during a couple of hours everything will be ok
where are my coins Huh? 37WUJ9HJPM5B27QWAG8CZDDEE1WSDMQDD3 !!! I didn't send !
Hallo Dev, why your project is not showing a company logo. Though the look of a logo and an attractive design can also attract the attention of investors. Do not make the front view too plain. From the initial look can make people interested and try to follow it. Please try and this is just a suggestion. Sorry

Where exactly?

Do not apologize, we value your opinion
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Hallo Dev, why your project is not showing a company logo. Though the look of a logo and an attractive design can also attract the attention of investors. Do not make the front view too plain. From the initial look can make people interested and try to follow it. Please try and this is just a suggestion. Sorry
we'll be waiting !
Done, but today there will be stops short
This is the third currency from the Israeli developers, which I've seen, I'm even surprised that there are so few of them Smiley Good luck to the team!

and what are the other 2?
Thank you
we'll be waiting !

Do not worry, all your wallet data is saved! This is not a hacker attack.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
This is the third currency from the Israeli developers, which I've seen, I'm even surprised that there are so few of them Smiley Good luck to the team!
Pages:
Jump to: