Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 36. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
 It can take this long for sure but it's not necessary. We don't really know when it will end and will begin new cycle. But we have to be prepared to this. Have enough money to buy if it falls lower and have enough income to not panic sell if all go red in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In my own opinion, 2years of market recovery is not too long because the market it will be going smoothly by that time or in the future. Then the cryptocurrency market will be okay by that time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I am not in any way looking at the market recovering this year, because i know it will. My main concern is how do i take opportunity of the present state of the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Even if the market recovery takes two years, for investment isn't very long for two years and i think the crypto market is still worth investing and waiting for the result.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
The recovery of the market this year is still very much feasible. We are still in the eighth month. Therefore, the time is still available for us to have the market back to its main form.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
firstly that is good if the market stays in stable for 2 years. secondly, you will see it changes much faster in both ways
Activity: 164
It may take 2 years to recover or it may take sooner to recover the market.We don't know what will happen in the coming days,months or year.Let us all patiently wait for the recovery.
Activity: 140
I understand what you're talking about. But, I am sure that already in the middle of September, we will see the beginning of a new growth
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
this market is a fucking disaster. It will never recover. It can't even hold rubish numbers of value. Forget about watching a bullrun. Very bad news are coming.

If you invested in this, you are rekt right now. But you don't know it yet
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Of course, everything can happen. Maybe the market will recover already tomorrow, and maybe in a year ... But of course we want to believe that the situation will change soon and start "on the moon"
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It may happen sooner or even never. The market is so unstable, we can never tell for how long it will stay the way it is. So we will need to be patient and see what happens in two years. I think it's going to be pretty much the same.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Or even more, the market can even take longer than most people think to recover. Coins have lost considerable amount of money, and the market cap has been affected in thr process. However it's possible that the recovery can take a shorter period of time if we. Collectively practice patience, and help the market regain it's. Value
Activity: 308
i dont think recover is the right word , this is more an side based phase of crypto currenczy

crypto will go ahead at the state if a new crash in bank finance happes

I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
No one can exactly be right about telling when the market will recover. Even some experts make mistakes on their calculations. We just always remember to stay safe and invest on coins that we truly believe. But actually These days is the best time to invest.
Activity: 254
The market has been low for a long time now, so it'll take time, two years is quite probable, for the market to recover. I hope it will happen sooner than that.
Activity: 103
This is no jokes really. Why this might be disappointing and depressing for so many, it's the bitter truth. The correction in the market hasn't fully taken place and might need to linger on for more time, and that might still take up to 2 years, or more. Let's us just be patient and sip some wine. 
Activity: 104
In fact, no one can predict the real price in the cryptocurrencies. 2 years are too long I guess and no one can give you a correct date. What we should do right now is to buy BTC as many as possible, then hold them as the long term investment and wait until the trading market increases and recovers again. Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
Whales won't wait for 2 years and will definitely hype the market in order to get their profit.
The market's behavior is cyclical, so I think we should be ready for another pump in several months.
Activity: 140
Everyone agrees that the market will be able to recover and fully work, only in 2020. Unfortunately, the realities are such. Waiting for
Activity: 38
Market recovering has nothing to do with time as far as I know. Let a strong news about crypto appear on the net today and all the fuds gone, you'll see that the price will recover in a day or two. the issue is that I think there's something really going behind the scenes which we mere backers of crytp won't understand or ever hear or see. So let's hodl considerable amounts
Pages:
Jump to: