Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 69. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!

I am betting on this that it will not take a whole year to recover with the market.
before this 2018 year ends. i know that everything will be back at top.
not just with BITCOIN but together with potential big alts.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It's quite possible but we don't know when will the market adjust every 24 hours the market is adjusting and we cannot stop that. See to it that, that adjustment is for the better and this is for all of us. But just like the last year, the market goes hype and hoping that this coming September is that will happen again
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I don't think it should take even up to six month before the market start to recover. We all so how the price went up in the last quarter of last year. The same can still repeat itself this year.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
Yes you are right, there are some analyzes that the market will recover in a long time. But I still believe the market will recover in the next few months
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
2 years is too short term for cryptomarket. Maybe both a strong rise and a fall. I would consider a longer term - from 5 years, and I believe that the crypto is waiting for a bright future
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
it's possible, but I'm not sure it's because the market could happen today or the end of the year because now it's clear that for now people sell their assets in cryptocurrency so that the impact on the market goes down, but if there's a lot of crypto demand then that moment will come back currently. but I am more confident that it will happen again later this year because many analysts expect it to happen, so just wait for the time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
This has already happened, the market really recovered for about two years, and then went into growth. meanwhile, about bitcoin have all forgotten. Well, nothing it still shows growth
Activity: 574
2 years Huh

I think is not true, i know the market is going drop.
But, it is normal because market is have time sell and time buy.

This is time to buy coin and thats why the market is drop.
Wait and hold until December and look market.
Activity: 196
I would love to hear from the author about the changes that have occurred in the market. You can say anything. However, without providing facts, it will simply be unconfirmed words. It is very difficult to predict something in the cryptocurrency market, and it is impossible to predict it for a long term.
Activity: 182
I don't think it will take that long for market to recover, In my own opinion i think market will recover by end of the year, and we might be seeing some good bull run once again
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.
Really two years is too much. In two years, the cryptocurrency can already replace conventional money and be introduced into many Federal systems, where it will be used for different purposes. After all, the blockchain is very multifaceted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
2 Years is really nothing for it to recover and build its momentum again. I don't care how long it would take as long as it will be worth it in the future. This is how long-term invests should be patient and keep calm, everything is going to be great in the future. Keep investing until that time comes, 2 years is nothing compared to those 10 years or more investments which really takes a long time but it will be all worth it if you wait and don't ever give up.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
I am replying to this thread after 3 months and I have the same opinion. Market is really stable now and market doesnt want to go down or up, so you were probably right with your prediction. But I think it is healthy for the market  Cool.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio

That's what you think about the market but I am optimistic  and hope that market will recover very soon and we don't need to wait for 2 years before recovery.
I am personally optimistic that crypto market will recover soon,
and I think also crypto market does not take up to 2 years to recover again,
which is important we just follow the development to be clear
Activity: 458

That's what you think about the market but I am optimistic  and hope that market will recover very soon and we don't need to wait for 2 years before recovery.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
I have no crystal ball, but I do know it is simply not realistic to compare crypto with traditional markets. That's why I even think TA's are not that great of a tool to predict market changes.

During every BTC dip most alts were down 10-50% easily, but when BTC even rose a few hundred $, most alts were back at normal levels in a few hours. So yes, we do need fresh $$, but it's not like it must take 2 years for it to recover again.
copper member
Activity: 58
Your proposition could be right. However, by many respect and  many relation who joins the blockchain ecosystem, That momentum will come more faster than 2 years! Thats what i think Smiley Smiley
Activity: 168
Yes, the market recovery is not a quick process, but I still believe that its full correction will be very soon, it may take less than two years
Activity: 131
Merit: 6

No marketplace will recover this year and let's just wait for the pump of our coins. Change is coming is cryptocurrency, marketplace will build momentum again with green and positive feedback this year. Smiley
Activity: 98
Two years is quite a long time, so i think the market will recover soon  as everyone knows that the crypto market is very fluctuating which affects the the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins. The market can be recovered by the summer of this year and we are just waiting and hoping for some positive news.
Pages:
Jump to: