Pages:
Author

Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover - page 76. (Read 9687 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
Yes you can be right. Currently it seems all predictions about the next moon or bulkish run are getting futile. It seems the economics have changed. We need some more time to get a better market fundamentals so as to make better predictions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
I don't agree with this statement. The crypto-currency market is not the stock market. He is very changeable and able to reorientate much faster than it seems. For him and a few months may be enough to recover. For years, you definitely will not need it. But maybe now all ''bears" want buy bitcoin for lower price and after bull run have a huge profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I agree that it will take some time to recover it, but but as we have learned from the bitcoin price history can jump very quickly nowadays, indeed we do not know when the market will start to recover, but it does not take 2 years to recover it. based on my experience, it will only take a few months, and it's all because of some false information that spreads on crypto news, hopefully we can be more careful with the issue of mocks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Actually, this is a new market which is only at the developing stage. There are more and more real projects, so its capitalization should be growing, as the ICO this year have been collecting a lot of money.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
I dont think so, the market can be recovered anytime because i still believe that cryptocurrency unpredictable, if there so many investors try to invest their money and take advantage of the falls of market, that will be make big change to cryptocurrency world.
I think that the market will move to sustainable growth not earlier than in 2019. And this is only if there is no negative news.

Possible: I agree to some extent
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
Things are not looking very bright for cryptic now. Six months in a bearish and the market dips further to 250B $ marketcap. Let's keep hope alive.  A big new can turn things around
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Sir it's globalised market and you don't know when investor took it to a bullish trend because of large profit possibilities  it has
Activity: 210
I think the market will recover much faster, as growth increases and the market will come out of the crisis much earlier, I very much hope and look forward to it

It is really hard to predict crypto when is the bullish runs to come. But I think 2 years prediction for the market to recover is quite too long. Because last year experienced was almost the same at this time but during somewhere at december the market recovered and even goes to the moon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
As far as cryptocurrency is concerned it can't be exactly predicted, but i don't think It would take the market two years to recover.
I believe It would turn around in six months time.

Yeah and no one can't really exactly tell then thus we also need the market cap to rise as we need a mass adaption. If these will happen market will be again unstoppable yet unpredictable and I still believe, even im this trying times for the market that this year will be the same as we have in 2017. I remember that this month is also the month last year when everyone is doubtful of bitcoin's price yet it surprises us when it surge constantly.
Activity: 190
I think that the market will move to sustainable growth not earlier than in 2019. And this is only if there is no negative news.
Well see about it after the end of this year if the market still like this then your prediction is so good to be true personaly i was hoping that bitcoin is gonna pump again before the end of this year my prediction is around november or december bitcoin and altcoins will recover again.

It is not looking good at the moment!
Activity: 249
As far as cryptocurrency is concerned it can't be exactly predicted, but i don't think It would take the market two years to recover.
In fact, I think that even 6 months this is not real tearm. Usually the crypto rises and falls very quickly. The growth for the month can be from 400 to 500%, and then another half year, the rate will fluctuate by 10% down or up. When we are talking about recovery,it is necessary to keep in mind the ability of the crypto to grow, and not specific terms. Because after 6 months, there may be a drop of 20% percent, and a month after that, it may well grow the crypto by 300%
Activity: 28
I hope it does take 2 years or more to recover. I'm gonna be sitting comfy with my AMB masternode buying up cheap coins with passive income. Then when the next bullrun arrives it's time to buy an island.
Activity: 252
Activity: 70
It is too long for us to wait this period. But to share with you increase of value on very known coins we have it's 1-2% increase for this week and hopefully this percent can increase more this coming month!
Activity: 154
I think the market will recover much faster, as growth increases and the market will come out of the crisis much earlier, I very much hope and look forward to it
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
No it wont take  2 years to recover because last year graph are the same as the market right now we just have to wait until christmas season to make the market recover again
Activity: 238
I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
Market fundamentals have changed!
It was manipulated grow in december-january, so why do you think market  needs to be recovered? It just came back to where is should be and will grow step-by-step and not so fast
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Two years???

It's impossible to foresee how the market is going be in two weeks!

Nobody knows what's going to happen tomorrow because the market is totally unregulated.

Maybe it will never get back to late December values, maybe it will double those values, who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: