Pages:
Author

Topic: It doesn't mean that the price of a coin is high, means they are worth investing - page 2. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Even if the price of the tokens are high this does not represent that they are worth the investment. Over the past couple of years, even with an inflation in prices, they are failing and not just worth investing in. in short, the value does not represent the worth of the investments.
Activity: 77
Yes, I agree with you. A high valued coin is more about it being more worthy of being invested on. It does not definitely mean that the price of that coin is high..
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.
Somehow you have a point. You also need to consider the maximum supply to determine if the price is high or low. On the other hand the value of the coin determine whether it is a good to invest or not but we have to consider that the coin should sustain it's value for a long time and not just a pump and dump scenario.
Activity: 48
I couldn't agree more. People who are new here would probably assume that highly priced coins are the ones with a great future but they are completely wrong. I can present you with an example as well. Deeponion is a coin with a small value but it is very trust worthy. It has a friendly community and developers that strive to make it better. Taking many factors into consideration, I am confident that a small coin like Deeponion will have a great future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Always consider the market cap and the volume of a coin before deciding to do a bit and invest your money into it. I may agree that not all altcoins that are in high price are worth investing and had a great potentials. Most of them are drastically dumping with harder for them to do a corrections. Isn't still nice to invest a coin with a low value/price but with high volume and with great potentials.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Exactly. Your words are a conclusion that nowadays cryptocurrency was slightly moving due to the people who wanted to buy, while the other side there is some people who wanted to sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
It's not about the price of the tokens. I would like to emphasize that high valued tokens/coins DOES NOT REPRESENT THEY ARE GOOD TECHNOLOGY. Look at the price of their tokens/coins in the market, but they keep failing for the past 2 years and some are just starting up and failed right away before and after their launch with 2 MAJOR PROTOCOL BUGS. I am talking about EOS here, very disappointing.
I agree with this opinion of view, but I think some of them have a good concept or technology
therefore, they can make hype and investors becomes Fomo with that coin/token, we just need to be aware that the concept of the platform or technology has not been created and problems such as bugs and delays can occur in their projects, and then they also still have problems to get users on their platform later
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
Good observation though. This is the common mistakes of new investors, they tend to be decieved by how the price looks. The most important detail to be checked before putting your money anywhere else is the historical data of a specific coin/token. It'll surely give you an idea of good altcoin. The older the better, but check first how was the price doing from the past few months or years.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Why do you think eos is a futile project I do not understand? I see the development and the recent launch of the platform, and the support is constant and the plans for the future are a huge list. So it just begins to develop and you need to give it time to see how you were wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
in this market you have to make up your mind about what you want out of it. people obviously want profit but they don't want to make any effort about that. they just follow the current like a log in a river that is being carried off and then falls down when it reaches the waterfall to drop down and shatter.

if you want profit you must throw away all the idiosyncrasies that you had so far and stop just following the rest of the herd. try finding where the real money is going. follow the real volume and grab the profit by the throat each day and TAKE IT OUT. bag holder mentality is never going to give you any profit in altcoin market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257

I completely agree on this statement because it is the truth. Just look at an IOST project which is having value of equivalent to 0.03 USD and it falls under the undervalued coins list. Do you guys really think that its not worth? At first glance may be most of us will say with that low value we are sure its worth nothing. But no, IOST is actually having biggest development going on and is already break through project with heavy trading volume over mega exchangers like Binance and Huobi. I think price is not proof of work but real developments in the background are.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I think it is the growth of the coin which determines the potential of a coin. There are many coin of low price but has increased to 10-20 times of the initial price. Those are the coin worth investing. High price coins with no increase of price is totally useless.

the growth of the coins are the basis in terms of gaining investor attention, the progress will be much easier if more people will invest, then the plan project implementations will happen, right after that the value will jump high making the coins to reached much bigger value, its hard to say which is
much profitable between high value coins and those who are in the early stage from what is the current value right now, still needs to have a lots
of deeper research to find the one that will bring fortune to our investment.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

But not even remotely surprising if you have been around here for awhile. I find it amusing that people think just because they collected "X" amount then they can deliver on whatever bullshit they spewed forth when they were conning you into opening your wallet.
Activity: 476
I think it is the growth of the coin which determines the potential of a coin. There are many coin of low price but has increased to 10-20 times of the initial price. Those are the coin worth investing. High price coins with no increase of price is totally useless.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
I believe that the new token / coin is now a very advanced technology, and can be called as a very serious ICO team in designing things, I think the current development is very good, but the defeat they are experiencing is just a matter of declining prices, but in technology I highly praise him with great marketing, but here the only problem is that new token fans are not reaching the initial target, you probably already know that tokens / coin have a token spike due to supply and demand, decentralized, real prices up and down depending on demand .
So if you look at the rise of Bitcoin and Ethereum, a large number of requests and time issues definitely have an effect, do not assume behind the current ICO team is not serious in designing, they are very serious to be able to compete in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
I agree. for me it's better to invest in low cap first because you know they will only go up especially if you know that the coin is really updating and progressing.

Well as the op said it's not on the price, so don't look at the price if you invest. Look at thepl road map, the project and the team, if you think that the project was so good then invest on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Thats true, you should not focus on its price on how its high, you must depend on how their project is good. Weve seen a lot altcoins in the market that in the first theyve got a high price and now they're in low prices and they're having a hard time to recover from its peak high price..well thats a lesson learn to you. Its also like TRDT it hits $3 and now it can even hit $1.. its hard to recover from investment when you get dumped from your own coins.
Activity: 112
I agree. for me it's better to invest in low cap first because you know they will only go up especially if you know that the coin is really updating and progressing.
Activity: 57

Completely agree with you. I'm starting to invest in projects that already have a product out and are working to improve it for real world businesses. Recently bought a bunch of Morpheus Network because it looks promising.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
It's very very disappointing. Let me guess i can predict in a year after the blockchain of EOS has been launched and there will be so many vulnerabilities to be exploited by black hat.
If you remember this, there is a whitehat that has discovered more than tens major vulnerabilities in EOS blockchain.
This is a very buggy blockchain. That whitehat was even better than the whole team of EOS. You should not to invest anything in the broken blockchain and remember these 4 billions have been wasted by the team to pump its coin.
Pages:
Jump to: