Pages:
Author

Topic: It going to hurt..! drop back under 1000$ - page 2. (Read 5923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
It looks like Bitcoin could be headed back to under $1000. Good time to buy if it drops that low. However, we don't really know where the bottom is, maybe $900.
Doubt it. Unless a real dump happens, support at 1100 is enough that this supposedly out of nowhere drop in prices won't break 1000. Altcoins will drop right back down again in just a few weeks or days and those dumped alt coins will be bought back into bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
It looks like Bitcoin could be headed back to under $1000. Good time to buy if it drops that low. However, we don't really know where the bottom is, maybe $900.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Look at dash, eth, eth classic, they're all skyrocketing. There's just a lot of new players coming into the market trying to make a buck. That's what most of our price rises are from. Don't worry about the stupid OPs doomsday alarm. It didn't and won't happen.

It's not because of new players that are finding their way to the market. Dash initiated the altcoin pump saga, and not long after that other altcoins followed. It happens once in a few years that nearly all top altcoins get pumped badly. It's pure manipulation done by people laughing their @ss off at how people buy up their extremely overpriced coins. Seriously, who buys an instamined coin for close to $90 per coin? Who buys a faked ICO coin for over $40 per coin? No real usage, no real potential... It can't and won't end well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
This is normal we know that bitcoin price is unstable at the moment other can be made some profit because of this when you are trader you will agree with this situation where bitcoin drop and rise by the end of the month stocked your coins and then wait again for the price to increase to make up a good profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
What happened in the price... Sadly it dump from 1250$ to 1054$ and also my favorite coin Etherum and Dash dumps, the last i see the price of ETH is 0.044BTC but now it is 0.039BTC and Dash also from 0.08BTC to 0.076BTC what a lovely dump to all coins

Hoping the bitcoin price goes up and back again in 1250$

As long as there is demand, the price will slowly go up. Difficulty is still pretty darn high and people are still hoarding most of the supply instead of circulating it. It may be a small slope downwards into the 900s before climbing back up again, don't worry, if you are here for the long run, it won't matter
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What happened in the price... Sadly it dump from 1250$ to 1054$ and also my favorite coin Etherum and Dash dumps, the last i see the price of ETH is 0.044BTC but now it is 0.039BTC and Dash also from 0.08BTC to 0.076BTC what a lovely dump to all coins

Hoping the bitcoin price goes up and back again in 1250$
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Bitcoin starts to dump now as of this writing and it went $1200+ to $1131 on a matter of hour or minute as far as i observed on the current price seems like we are going downwards seeing on the technical analysis and making trend line on bitcoin chart. No matter what happens i wouldnt sell off my bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Look at dash, eth, eth classic, they're all skyrocketing. There's just a lot of new players coming into the market trying to make a buck. That's what most of our price rises are from. Don't worry about the stupid OPs doomsday alarm. It didn't and won't happen.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
as i wrote just now to another thread the opinions are personals but allow me to point one thing, this way you write is something i can't understand.... i can't find any logic when i read some people weeks before to write FOR SURE that the price will go 2000+ no matter the ETF .. i now read from the same people that price is stable at 1200 etc...
seems that many many people go together with the wind... where is the wind today? east? east we write then....
i really like the people who have stable opinion even though is wrong, and based on some kind of facts.
and to say something about facts, there is a big volume on alts( bubbles in my opinion ) as we speak that this has big influence on the BTC price.
Some people now that are scared or want to win, trade to alts that are already low for some ( for me many are overpriced ) to escape the Bitcoin fears, BU, and many other things, EU commented that crypto currencies can't be anonymous... there are a lot happening around, open your eyes. and i have to propose one thing to every one that will come to this post, DO your research, don't listen me or anyone else ! we do not guarantee anything Smiley to close this my opinion is that Bitcoin for the next period will go down if nothing BIG happens, yes if you ask yourself maybe we will go under 1000$

You should know that bitcoin estimated price isn't something that's stable, if you read someone confident about price predictions within a certain period, it will never be effective because in one year there's always 2-3 big rumor that affected bitcoin price. This is essence of actual market.

If you frequently read people who always follow wind direction or what other people are saying, they are only a day trader with limited experience, there's nothing wrong with it.

Many people predict bitcoin price on March 11, as it was the day that has potential to shake up price up or down, you have to follow someone who's more competent if you want an accurate prediction, and let people in this forum are free to express dynamics opinion.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So upon checking yesterday the price is at $1,250 and now upon seeing this thread and did checked preev immediately and it's now on $1224. And the title is telling the truth with my feeling it is actually hurting me upon seeing the price falling that's why I'm always crossing my fingers and keep on telling that bitcoin will increase.
-snip-

I did ever wonder with that, it's either they are focusing now on how they are going to spend those thousands of bitcoins they got so that is their life now. You are right on it, the price will still end up on stable one.

Why you are trying to say that I don't need to invest in bitcoin, it's a normal thing that you have that feeling but it doesn't mean that I'm freaking crazy enough to be scared of losing money. I did lose a lot of money already in investments not only with bitcoin. But yeah, you are right there man, the charts will tell it all.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
as i wrote just now to another thread the opinions are personals but allow me to point one thing, this way you write is something i can't understand.... i can't find any logic when i read some people weeks before to write FOR SURE that the price will go 2000+ no matter the ETF .. i now read from the same people that price is stable at 1200 etc...
seems that many many people go together with the wind... where is the wind today? east? east we write then....
i really like the people who have stable opinion even though is wrong, and based on some kind of facts.
and to say something about facts, there is a big volume on alts( bubbles in my opinion ) as we speak that this has big influence on the BTC price.
Some people now that are scared or want to win, trade to alts that are already low for some ( for me many are overpriced ) to escape the Bitcoin fears, BU, and many other things, EU commented that crypto currencies can't be anonymous... there are a lot happening around, open your eyes. and i have to propose one thing to every one that will come to this post, DO your research, don't listen me or anyone else ! we do not guarantee anything Smiley to close this my opinion is that Bitcoin for the next period will go down if nothing BIG happens, yes if you ask yourself maybe we will go under 1000$
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
When you started this topic etf result wasn't out but now we know that etf rejected bitcoins offer. But we all lnew nothing would happen to the price because approval would just bring more investors and not lose the current investors which was right as per now the price is 1200+.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
So upon checking yesterday the price is at $1,250 and now upon seeing this thread and did checked preev immediately and it's now on $1224. And the title is telling the truth with my feeling it is actually hurting me upon seeing the price falling that's why I'm always crossing my fingers and keep on telling that bitcoin will increase.

first of all do not invest in bitcoin and do not hold any if you are afraid of losing money like this!!! and also if you have no clue about what the hell you are doing and where bitcoin is headed. you will just lose money and your sanity.

second of all, it is good to look at at the charts not the price, and also look at the time of this topic (the first post). this topic was one of the many bullshit posts back before the ETF thing and is created to spread FUD and panic so they price falls more and some of their orders get filled.

and finally check the charts one more time. $20-$30 fluctuation is the norm with bitcoin which means going from $1250 to $1224 means price is stable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Never celebrate too early Smiley

These bears never stop. I mean every single day you see a dose of pessimism on these speculation boards and you wonder, man, do these people have a life? Why do they just keep going on about the same damn subject after they have been proven wrong time and time again?

I mean sure, ETF had a lot of speculation involved, but in the end, bitcoin pulled through and the price is stable again.

The government's opinion about bitcoin doesn't really count, since bitcoin is going to replace fiat currencies in my opinion.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 579
Merit: 267
The price of btc is going down now maybe a correction?  Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
The devil is in the detail.
Lets do it again ! 200 USD here we come!

There will not be a drop to $200 unless BTU activation occurs, then all bets are off as to how far down we go and for how long we stay there.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
Bitcoin price after etf rejection really surprised me.
Looks like noone is really panicking. If this keeps going there wont be huge corrections. (just my personal idea, be cautious)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
i can see that, check the charts beware! it going to hurt under 1000$ coming soon! thanks to ETF/PBoc

http://edgeles.io/#bitcoin-chart

7 days after this thread and the price of bitcoin still on good price $1250. Even the last 3 days the price was dropped a bit, but still it comeback raise again. I think the bitcoin's price will not go under $1000 on this month. It will stable on $1000-$1250.
think like that will only make the people who surround you into a panic. if you feel it will happen, probably selling it is becoming a very good decision, because you might be able to buy many bitcoin when it drops.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
i can see that, check the charts beware! it going to hurt under 1000$ coming soon! thanks to ETF/PBoc

http://edgeles.io/#bitcoin-chart

7 days after this thread and the price of bitcoin still on good price $1250. Even the last 3 days the price was dropped a bit, but still it comeback raise again. I think the bitcoin's price will not go under $1000 on this month. It will stable on $1000-$1250.
Yeah price increase is not perfect or close as experts predict. Now the price is expected to decrease due to few incidents but the network is moving forward with strength. This has given the price to be stable around $1200-$1250. So it won't go below $1000 in the near future.

I agree, the prices will no longer go below $1,000 right now as it seems to be stabilizing at $1,200 levels. And after the failed ETF decision, the prices went down by only $100 at the levels of $1,100 - $1,150. Which is a good thing, as we can see that the prices are now strong and a bit stable and would look like it will only rise from here.

We are not sure about Bitcoin not going below $1000 again.  Remember it is Bitcoin, the chance of it getting to $2000 and below $1000 is possible.  After the ETF rejection, Bitcoin is now caught in a drama of scalability issue.  If the developer does not come into agreement on what proposal to be use, there is a possibility of people getting tired of Bitcoin and look for alternative, thus triggering the price go below $1000.  Though the possibility is small, there is still a chance that it will hapen. (Bitcoin price going down $1000)
Pages:
Jump to: