Pages:
Author

Topic: It has been over 24 hrs since I sant BTC Transaction still unconfiremd - page 2. (Read 1480 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
Is there anyway to rebroadcast it ?

In general, rebroadcasting isn't useful unless/until the transaction is dropped from the memory pool of most peers.

If miners were to take into consideration "child pays for parent", you could create a new transaction using the change from that previous transaction and include a fee large enough to encourage miners to confirm both transactions together.  Unfortunately, as far as I know there aren't any major mining pools that have implemented "child pays for parent".
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
A tip from Taras: Include a 1 satoshi fee. I think it speeds things up monumentally compared to zero fee Wink

Most miners treat a 1 satoshi fee the same as zero fees.  There isn't much sense in including a fee unless you are going to include at least 0.0001 BTC per kilobyte.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
It has been over 24 hrs since I sent BTC  Transaction still unconfirmed. It was sent using QT wallet and 0 fees. Howl ong does it take? Can I resend it using fees. They are going to cancel my order  Please help

Are you sure you did not make any mistakes on the BTC address?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is there anyway to rebroadcast it ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
You can't do anything, but wait. If it doesn't get confirmed after 72h it should be sent back to you.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
A tip from Taras: Include a 1 satoshi fee. I think it speeds things up monumentally compared to zero fee Wink
It was .36 bitcoins. Is there any way to re-do the transaction??
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
Sometimes transactions sent with no fee get stuck for a while. How much was it? It will get confirmed eventually, next time try to include the fee, it's such a small ammount that you'd probably think twice before picking it up from the pavement.
It has been over 24 hrs since I sent BTC  Transaction still unconfirmed. It was sent using QT wallet and 0 fees. Howl ong does it take? Can I resend it using fees. They are going to cancel my order  Please help
Pages:
Jump to: