Pages:
Author

Topic: It is extremely hard to gain merits - page 3. (Read 950 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
March 05, 2019, 01:13:36 AM
I actually think you may be on to something.

Lucky for you that you just discovered merit club. Now that you're here.

First rule about merit club....

Activity: 243
Merit: 18
March 05, 2019, 01:05:02 AM
I have seen that merits have been extremely hard to come by, I have not been asking for them but still I feel I should maybe have gained 3-8 merits as some people even went out to find my post insightful and helpful at times, should a new system have to be in place? saying so as a technically new member on the forum, how long would I have to wait? I know there are times where I am active here and there but the past month I have been really active and still, why should it be so hard to just even obtain Jr member stat? I honestly haven't looked to much into the merit system to see how they are generated or if there is a reason on why one would not want to give them away but wouldn't it be easier to have a system in place such as that seen in stackexchange? Find a post/thread/reply give it a thumbs up/down someonething that is free to give away still if the thumbs down outweights the up they derank type of thing? I feel like this would be more helpful as my guess is I see people being greedy with their merits, IDK?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: