Pages:
Author

Topic: It is good to invest money to a btc doubler mining sites??? - page 5. (Read 2299 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
it is good to invest money to a btc doubler miner sites?? Undecided Undecided

Doubling now changed the name as doubler mining hub. You can put your money to garbage instead of investing those kind of site. If you cross over the many sites you may understand this Ponzi scheme already.
Check the legit miner set up option like GPU or asic to start mining or go with the trading at least.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
No offense to OP and to all other newbies out there with the same thinking but when Im newbie to crypto world, I never did asked a question like that.

Im not saying Im spectacularly great but our precious mind must know what are the obvious things that is shit or not, common sense.

#justsayin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

It is never a good thing to invest to a BTC doubler miner sites. You should always remember that they are scam sites that are just waiting for noob/newbies to put their BTC into it and run with it after they stacked some good amount of money. You'll just waste your BTC to them. It is better to put that BTC into an ICO that has potential or ultimately, just store your BTC to a wallet and watch it grow its dollar value. Look at the price of BTC now. Protect your BTC from these scam sites.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Never ever invest in those sites, they are made to scam inexperienced people who dont know the basics of crypto. We would have banned all the doubling sites if we could because those dont make you any profit.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Are you speaking about the doubling sites? In my opinion they are all Ponzi sites created to scam people. Its better to stay away from these type of sites. Just think, how they will double the bitcoins? Its just to attract more depositors to their site. That's it and nothing else. For first few days payment will be on time. When they get enough money from the depositors, they will just take the site offline. That's what really happens.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
If you are talking to a investment site well its good no doubt. But there's a lot of scammer now adays just stay away on it. As i see you are a newbie i mean no knowledge about the issues .i suggest to make a research first put some time to make review if the investment site has no intension to run your money cause now adays theres alot of phising site or ponzi schemes which is promising also. Dont easily fall instead try to seek any information to avoid scammers   Best regards
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Think of it this way. If someone could "double" bitcoins then why would they need your bitcoins?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
thank you so much for suggestions..  i rather ignore that offer to double btc using doubler sites...

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
some says its fake.. other says legit paying. help to boost ur btc
by investing ur money. what do u tink? Huh
Don't bother to put up money on those doubler sites.For those people who do say that they are legit then they might be the owner of such site. lol.  Better to listen on what people would gonna say here which I'm sure they would really say the same thing which you should not really put money into these kind of site.They might pay you up on the start but later on they would ran all of their investors money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

If you go around here for a few days, you'd know what to do. There's no assurance they'd give you your bitcoins back. They'd just pack up later and leave. There are always the greedy ones, the truly stupid and those that are still quite naive. As long as there are people like that, these scam sites will continue earning. Don't be a sheep.
some says its fake.. other says legit paying. help to boost ur btc
by investing ur money. what do u tink? Huh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

I wouldn't do it, it's risky, simply because if they could double your investment they wouldn't need your money, they would already be rich.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I think you know the answer to this.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: