Pages:
Author

Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.. - page 16. (Read 37281 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Yes, it really is. Therefore, many burn out on bounty companies. My advice is to carefully select projects and companies. Consult, analyze. We wish success to all of you!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
It is especially difficult to choose a good project for beginners without much experience. I, for example, studied technical documents, a team, a manager and still made a mistake - I caught such a company - it was suddenly closed.
Activity: 448
from all aspects of the bounty project it seems convincing that we even find it difficult to distinguish the scam because it all happens just a matter of time when the bounty manager has gotten a big profit and left without giving a reward. we are here looking for the same answer but it's so difficult and a safe way to be careful to be more careful.
copper member
Activity: 462
To me it's not hard. I can easily detect any scam ico and easily avoid them in time. I don't waist my time on them at all. You can do more research on them then you can detect them
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
It is not hard to detect a scam bounty, if you study carefully the ICO project, otherwise the mission will become really hard and complicated. The unique way to know if the bounty is legal and promising or not, is by studying the ICO project itself (the whitepaper, the concept, the website, the team, the product..)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
It's hard to find a really reliable campaign now.The number of scammers increased during the bear season.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Yes it is, for me the reason ive join any bounty is the team/dev itself, if their already attend at many event and have good rating i will join them, because i thing its enough to looks legit campaign
Activity: 233
yes, it is indeed hard to check scam bounty. One has to be an expert in judging that. Not only this, one needs to do a lot of research about the bounty group and team/
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
in my opinion, you can detect a bounty that is scam by looking at the project, read the whitepaper, roadmap, and see who handles the bounty, you choose a trusted bounty manager.

Scam is getting better and even a thorough analysis does not protect against scam. Even if everything seems to be fine with the project, often scam is revealed only in the final phase of the ICO.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
I think that is a challenge when you have to choose a potential bounty campaign. sometimes even a campaign participant can be deceived by a scam bounty campaign, therefore understanding a project before you join it is very necessary to analyze the results in the future
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
in my opinion, you can detect a bounty that is scam by looking at the project, read the whitepaper, roadmap, and see who handles the bounty, you choose a trusted bounty manager.
I also did it, I already have a favorite manager who in my opinion has a good track record in holding a project.
in that way I am easier or can minimize errors in choosing a project because a good manager is clearly not reckless in handling a project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Yes is it hard thats why we really need an escrow to hold the tokens for us most of i participated reduced their bounty allocatio even they raised a large amount
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

Actually this has part of being lucky to find the right one,because the damn scammers are great in this illegal activities they can copy almost perfectly the legit project and same as providing fake people behind the ico.so better take a chance in hunting and you might find right one if lucky
I agree that fraudsters in this area are very professional, but still if you analyze companies, then you are less likely to run into scam projects
Activity: 308
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Indeed. Especially right now where scammers are also getting very smart with the way they create website and campaign to deceive people. That is why it is very important to really check and research about the project involved in the bounty campaign that you are joining. Make sure that everything is legitimate before even starting to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 23
It's actually heavy to select a great liberality and Airdrop safari , as nearly of these action are bunco .So, we require to achieve any analysis almost that propose .I recommend you to add any Airdrop similar Staker Item Airdrop, its a extremely favourable assumption you similar it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It is very difficult to know if the ICO is a scam or not, maybe I can only say look from the ICO manager, whether he has ever undergone ICO and whether the ICO is successful or not,
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

I have also experienced similar things, I have spent my time and mind instead being exposed to fraud. it's true what some people say in this forum that you have to look first at the manager's profile, is it really good or not, because if we only find out after we have followed the campaign it is very detrimental to us
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Smiley only have 33 mil $ ICO funded on August. and we can see over 100 thread say 1 mil bounty on bounty board. very hard to check all information
Activity: 78
Exactly!!! Too many bounty campaign nowadays and it is hard to detect if it is legit or scam.
I've been scammed lately of one of the bounty campaigns I am participating with. It really hurts even though I didn't invest but the time, effort and sleepless nights for six weeks to do the bounty and it turns to scam in the end 😞😞😞.
Pages:
Jump to: