Pages:
Author

Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.. - page 45. (Read 37280 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think what people need to understand is that, they need to research bounty campaign there are joining like they want to invest into an ICO, if you are advertising something to people are you yourself can't invest into it, it is a bad move, there are alot of scam projects in the space now and one need to protect oneself and help to protect others too
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It is very hard to identify. But the best way to follow here is to follow your friends who have a lot of experience and to do your own research. There are also a few groups that are related to bounties. they do this job well. Good projects can be caught by following them.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
What jeex said is one reliable factor to know if the campaign is a scam or not. By knowing the team of that ICO is another factor.

But the best IMO, is just trade on exchanges if you have a small capital and grow it there if you want real profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
To choose a bounty campaign, I advise you to look at the status of the manager on this forum. The higher the status, the more reliable. This does not give a 100% guarantee, but most of the scams come from managers with the status of Newbie.

See the ICO rating on sites such as ICOBench and others. Do not join companies with a rating below 60% (3.5 on ICOBench).

Do not join the company from any managers from Amazix.

P.S. In choosing a bounty, this free table can help you: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19fLkDCH0E4uOrYlgqAVixmCIOGupLl8cLRlwttvXsT8/edit#gid=0
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?
Pages:
Jump to: