Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 10300 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
The only way for the people who plan to enter in cryptocurrency market in order for them to earn gains is by improving their skills and by investing in their knowledge, it is not about investing or trading, it is about how you will acquire knowledge and skills. Actually a lot of people are entering this kind of market because they think that it is an easy money for them where they think rich quick mentality. That kind of mentality is dangerous especially if you are still ignorant in the market because the treat to you by the people who have massive buying power is just a prey. For those who have enough capital to start trading or investing, I prefer to use your skills and services to save money and use it as capital in the near future. A strong determination is required and you must have it for you to have spirit to not give up no matter what will happen.

Indeed a very well said it is not easy to earn a profit here in cryptocurrency it takes some time before you can get what you have worked. You need to feed yourself first a lot of knowledge and information about cryptocurrency before you can bargain your own skills and knowledge by doing tradings and investment. Even by joing bounty campaigns and signature campaigns may require you a knowledge to be able to participate in a forum with informative response that you can share here.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
there is no simple method to bring in cash in cryptocurrency. Indeed, even in any field it is difficult

to bring in cash, particularly in the crypto world which is without a doubt unsafe, must be cautious with each enticing offer.

Because it is really difficult to make money instantly, without investing money effort and also some Goodluck.
some rare opportunities present themselves from time to time, but its not as common as it made to seem.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
if it was easy way to make money with cryptocurrency many people would quit their jobs ) but as you see they continue to work and consider investing in cryptocurrency as an additional way to earn some money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

you wrote the truth buddy, but sometimes people think if they will get rich soon by doing a little job, such as airdrop or others
for me people should be more realistic now, they should know how to identify a good crypto project before investing or joining any campaign such as airdrop or bounty, and never think to get easy money in this industry
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
All jobs certainly require hard work, and we must not forget the risks that we also have to face in that job, maybe now being a bounty hunter is an alternative for us to get money without having to spend capital, but of course the risk of a scam project is also very large, so if we are careless in choosing a bounty, of course we will only be waste time, but if you have certain capital trading is a good thing if you want to get money easily and quickly, but you must remember that the risk of loss can happen at any time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

I highly agree with you mate. Nothing is easy right now. If we want to earn that kind of money, we must work all our way from the bottom to the top by developing and improving our skills on a certain area. Like for instance, I wanna improve my skills in trading, so all I have to do is simply learn from the basics to advanced. Although it's not easy, but it's gonna be worth it if we wanna earn a lot in cryptocurrencies. Not just in trading, but also in other methods such as airdrops, bounty programs, staking, mining, masternode, etc.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Money isn't anything but difficult to get and at times you have to buckle down for it. That is the reason I don't handily have faith in projects that offering unrealistic return, if a specific project is offering enormous return of your investment in a month then you should investigate it first, genuine business simply don't work that way.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
in my opinion to get a few dollars is easy, you can find a trusted airdrop and follow some bounties,
you will definitely get money from there, believe me.
You are wrong if you think making money from airdrops and bounties is a straightforward thing right now, now the income from airdrops and bounties is not too big even though you are following a trusted bounty project because it is not uncommon for many successful bounties to delay or cut payments for the participants and you can see how now many bounty participants complain about this problem. And one more thing 2020 is not like 2017 when at that time project bounties and airdrops could be very profitable, but now for bounty participants to get a good and reliable bounty project, it is very difficult, like looking for a needle in straw, in my opinion.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
in my opinion to get a few dollars is easy, you can find a trusted airdrop and follow some bounties,
you will definitely get money from there, believe me.
Merit: 138
To make money at first we need to free from scammer.
In reality, we cannot be free from scammers. Whether in crypto or not, scammers are always there and always have a way to find a victim. The only way to avoid scammers is to be vigilant. Don't be lulled by instant riches, and don't trust anyone.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
I think with cryptocurrency is most easy way how to earn much money because I ever get moment last two years when many worth bounty campaign project by giving good price after listing on market, I remember just joined social media campaign pass three or fours weeks we can received above $500 reward coin, developer and bounty campaign manager working well by giving on time and have good price for selling, but now bounty campaign need long time to receive payment with thousand reason to delay our reward coin, some time will sent after coin have lower price and some time distribution give with several phase and we only receive 10% until 30% every month.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
You can, of course, earn on bounty companies, but you will not be able to earn much, so you will either have to learn how to trade or make a lot of fiat money to invest.

Everything will not be that easy, friend, because all require sufficient experience that can avoid fraudulent project projects, What I know is that trading also requires experiences such as patience and not panic when prices drop, because chances are you will be eaten up by outsiders. there, so that you throw away your tokens at the cheapest price, if you are someone who is not easily consumed by people, then you will come out as the winner ..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
In every sector it's hard to make money if you are not experienced enough or don't know what are you doing. It's also same with this crypto market. But the problem is most of the new comers come to the market and think that this market is very easy to earn. So they invest or put their hardwork knowing anything. And then complain about the market. That's why I always say first watch the market and try to understand it. And it will lead you to making money by profit or by works. That's it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
The only way for the people who plan to enter in cryptocurrency market in order for them to earn gains is by improving their skills and by investing in their knowledge, it is not about investing or trading, it is about how you will acquire knowledge and skills. Actually a lot of people are entering this kind of market because they think that it is an easy money for them where they think rich quick mentality. That kind of mentality is dangerous especially if you are still ignorant in the market because the treat to you by the people who have massive buying power is just a prey. For those who have enough capital to start trading or investing, I prefer to use your skills and services to save money and use it as capital in the near future. A strong determination is required and you must have it for you to have spirit to not give up no matter what will happen.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Indeed, it is really hard to make money in here, like it is not sure if you’re going to earn. It is really hard to find a legit campaign, you are lucky if they pay you. I’ve been scammed for at least 6 times I guess the campaign didn’t pay us. You just need to have more patience and also you need acceptance. You should try and find more to earn.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Worthy bounties are very rare unlike the past ICO hype where most projects moon. We are investing time and money (internet data is not free) doing bounties, we should respect ourselves and choose atleast what you might think base on your judgement or research that might be worth something, understanding the risk atleast I should say.
Well, for now, it is not easy to expect a large income from the bounty, because it was not like last year. it's just that, although many think that making money from cryptocurrency is quite difficult, however, the level of difficulty is not like making money in other ways. in addition, you can do this while on holiday, or when you are taking a break.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Worthy bounties are very rare unlike the past ICO hype where most projects moon. We are investing time and money (internet data is not free) doing bounties, we should respect ourselves and choose atleast what you might think base on your judgement or research that might be worth something, understanding the risk atleast I should say.
Yes indeed, I barely know some Bounty that pays as much as we get last time, or a legit Bounty that worthy for our effort. Me myself doesn't join any Bounty right now, I only chooses some Twitter Bounty sometimes because that's what some of the defi projects are offering  if I get money thru Bounty or giveaway I immediately transfer it to my wallet as savings. Sometimes if I feel that this project has a good future or this will be good in long term trade, that's the time I will risk my hard earned money and make a long term investment. Some of the people now considered in crypto there is an easy money which is not true.
Merit: 100
yes, you are right because there are no such quick returns, they are offering to make huge rewards just to attract large crowds. Yes, maybe we can find a project as they promised, but among 10000 projects there may only be 1.
for example, UNI provides enormous rewards to participants who join
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
You can, of course, earn on bounty companies, but you will not be able to earn much, so you will either have to learn how to trade or make a lot of fiat money to invest.
Who says there won't be a lot of income through bounties? if only you had participated in a bounty project in 2017, then obviously you wouldn't say that at this point, but unfortunately you never felt that way because you weren't in the forum at that time.

It's a true one.Many bounty had paid a decent and huge payment to the bounty hunters during 2017.Some bounties had paid of ethereum also to get more view over their project.But it was gradually eroded over a period.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260

I must admit this is true, making money in crypto nowadays is not too easy, but with proper strategy and consistency it becomes less tedious. For example, I've mastered a trading technique which works well for me, at least I win 65% of my trades, and I always use tight stop loss for all my price action trading. I think it's not easy to excel in any business or investment, not only crypto. It takes a lot of devotion and efforts to excel and make good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: