Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 10249 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
DYOR, any field has its positives and negatives. And just doing my own research and evaluating everything, I think a lot of people might think that making $100-200 in this market is difficult, but I find it very easy, at least it's not that hard for me to make money with this market.
People should be aware on the first place because theres no such thing about easy money and everything does really need hard work and analysis before you can reach out that particular state on where you do earn profits.

Dont rush up yourself on making profits because this would be the cause of loosing money instead because nothing is simple on this market and so as with other markets as well.You do need to work hard
and be wise on what you do.

When making investment then only invest on the amount that you could afford to lose which is actually a basic thing to have.
We all have different abilities and perceptions that everything in life is different, which leads to the search for new opportunities to try to make life better. But many people make the mistake of not knowing from the very beginning what work they want with their life, and not everyone gets lucky.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
In a general statement, it's really true that it's not easy making money in crypto. Why? because crypto investing is a high risk, it would not belong to a high-risk investment if everything is easy. However, you are right, and I agree with you that it depends on your skills as we can see some people who really made a fortune by just trading and investing in crypto, and it's proven to be legit.
^ But as they say, high risk means a high potential of gaining profit. I agree that cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment but I don't think if all of them have the same risk. Because for me, investing in BTC is less risky than the lower rank altcoins and a newly listed coin. It is not easy to make money in crypto if you don't have the skills and knowledge to know which one is legit and which one becomes a scam exit. Nevertheless, trading also has a different status of risk and I think the riskier is trading than investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
DYOR, any field has its positives and negatives. And just doing my own research and evaluating everything, I think a lot of people might think that making $100-200 in this market is difficult, but I find it very easy, at least it's not that hard for me to make money with this market.
for some people who have good skill trading that amount was easy, and maybe in an hour its done. But for other people its very difficult and even they getting loss before get profits. Research really be the key for our successfull in any finance market, we will find which is good and bad project that should avoided to safe our money.

In a general statement, it's really true that it's not easy making money in crypto. Why? because crypto investing is a high risk, it would not belong to a high-risk investment if everything is easy. However, you are right, and I agree with you that it depends on your skills as we can see some people who really made a fortune by just trading and investing in crypto, and it's proven to be legit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 323
for some people who have good skill trading that amount was easy, and maybe in an hour its done. But for other people its very difficult and even they getting loss before get profits. Research really be the key for our successfull in any finance market, we will find which is good and bad project that should avoided to safe our money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
5 years ago the competition was much less so the earning was more. But as the days go by, the competition is increasing so the earning is decreasing. After 5 years  no one will be able to meet the cost of smoking earning from here.
Who says it ? try to see those who have been participants in the Vulcan campaign and have received very satisfied payments, even their three months of fatigue paid off with great satisfaction and maximum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Of course we have to be realistic, making money in cryptocurrency is difficult for those who are still beginners, for those who have known this forum and crypto for at least 5 years it will be easy to get money, with mining, bounty forums and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It was a great period between 2009 and 2017 where we all saw was mostly rise. We knew there would be another bull but many of us were not able to hold enough for 2021. And we are again on a difficult situation where we don't know which way the price would move. The only conclusion we could make is not to take loans for buying crypto and not to sell what you hold for cheaper.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 108
free cheese happens only in a mousetrap) every year it becomes more and more difficult to make money in the crypto world, 5 years ago they paid several hundred dollars for a small article, now there is no such thing.  But still, I think that this is an easier form of earnings than manual labor for less money)
Actually from the past until now nothing has been easy when it comes to making money in the crypto space, although right now there are still one or two projects that pay off really well in a few weeks like what happened to Vulcan, but most projects are not like that anymore.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Indeed, earnings here in crypto space is really not that easy just like what others thinking here.
If you want to earn good here, the first thing is you must be knowledgeable and full of idea about it.
Never come here with if you are lack of knowledge dude, surely you will end up into loss of your assets only.
Activity: 146
Merit: 27
free cheese happens only in a mousetrap) every year it becomes more and more difficult to make money in the crypto world, 5 years ago they paid several hundred dollars for a small article, now there is no such thing.  But still, I think that this is an easier form of earnings than manual labor for less money)
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Most of the airdrop projects which i participated using the telegram bot i wasn't even paid tokens. The few projects that i got paid are not always traded on
an exchange and those that were bargaining cost very little money.

well, I'd rather do a bounty than do an obscure airdrop. however, there are so many airdrop scams out there, especially what is shared on telegram. even in a bounty, it is not easy to make money, especially in other ways. maybe people see that this path is an easy way to make money.
Maybe what makes people tempted by an airdrop is the nominal amount that is promised with light tasks, and they don't really care about the possibility of scams, while the bounty is more tasks given in a certain period of time, this is a challenge for people who are looking for money via crypto.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
In now time its very very difficult to earn money from crypto in this critical situation where Technical Analysis goes wrong.
No one can confidently says that aur analyzed that the next move of BTC and Altcoins will be bullish or bearish.
So now its too difficult but soon everything will be right
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
People should be aware on the first place because theres no such thing about easy money and everything does really need hard work and analysis before you can reach out that particular state on where you do earn profits.

Dont rush up yourself on making profits because this would be the cause of loosing money instead because nothing is simple on this market and so as with other markets as well.You do need to work hard
and be wise on what you do.

When making investment then only invest on the amount that you could afford to lose which is actually a basic thing to have.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

If you say that no airdrop will pay up to $ 100- $ 200 then I believe it. but I don't believe what you have said that bounty campaigns only promise prices that are not real. because many campaigns I have participated in, and 90% of them are real and the price is more than what was promised. so my advice is to find the best bounty campaign project so that you don't feel disappointed and hopeless.
just look at vulcanforged bounty campaign reward, most of hunter very happy with vulcan  campaign result. maybe you could said that, but in this forum we still find alot good campaign. As we believe and keep working no matter people said , we will find good campaign that could give us more than $500 someday.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

If you say that no airdrop will pay up to $ 100- $ 200 then I believe it. but I don't believe what you have said that bounty campaigns only promise prices that are not real. because many campaigns I have participated in, and 90% of them are real and the price is more than what was promised. so my advice is to find the best bounty campaign project so that you don't feel disappointed and hopeless.
Activity: 299
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I know, i don't expect to make money in cryptocurrencies simply in fact,. I just think it is more likely to make money in cryptocurrencies than in other investments. After all, compared to other investment markets, cryptocurrencies have only just started, and the market is far from saturated.
I haven't participated in airdrop for a long time, but I have joined in bounty sometimes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 628
Most of the airdrop projects which i participated using the telegram bot i wasn't even paid tokens. The few projects that i got paid are not always traded on
an exchange and those that were bargaining cost very little money.
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Not only the cryptocurrency market but any other industry as well. What do you think? If you don't have the knowledge of where you want to go in search of money, and you still claim it can give you the things you dream of, give up on that thinking, and increase your knowledge instead your wake.

Yes, Knowledge is indispensable in any industry, especially if we want to profit from the crypto market, knowledge and thoroughness will determine success, but it is unfortunate when a newbie has a hasty nature and has too high expectations for an achievement, this will only lead him to a failure.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Definitely this is so true that it's not easy to make money in cryptocurrency. You have to pass through hardwork and patience upon entering into cryptocurrency business, because this type of investment takes a big risk. And crypto investment isn't an easy money scheme that you could earn everyday or in daily basis. Some can earn for a long term because of their patience to hold in investing and hardwork.
The investment takes big risk but if you're going to work and get paid with crypto, you only have to exert effort for it.
There are employees that are lucky that they're being paid with crypto, it's a dream come true and one of the dream jobs that we ever want.
I think all crypto industry is a big risk. for example, Ilon Musk may post something in twitter and change all market in one night
It is at risk and each investment that you do on it is at risk. Elon's post does matter these days.
But I'm very sure that time will pass and it won't matter anymore and the market won't care about him.
Pages:
Jump to: