Pages:
Author

Topic: It is not your fault that you are loosing in trading! - page 8. (Read 22147 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I was thinking this morning and trying to used my trading experienced in analyzing my past performance in trading but I came to conclusions that most times that I lose,  my predictions of market directions is right just that something unexpected happened along the way.
Because of this unexpected reactions in market cycles that is why we should learn on how to manage risk.  Since there are many indicators and we can not used all of them at the same time I believe that there is no way we would be successful in trading except we learned how to manage risk and reduce our risk as minimum as possible.
2019, is here,  are we going to continue in losing trade?  I have decided to love my capital more than profits this year and I am not going to take much risky trade this year.

Market is highly volatile and unpredictable. But if we trade with proper stop loss we can maintain a ratio of 7:3 (7 wining bets and 3 bets loss) which is pretty good ratio.

If there is no volatility or uncertainty then there is no fun in trading Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
for now, I think it's very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, or other altcoins. this is totally different from the previous year. well, but that is the thing we need to face. we might get new experiences in this matter. if you can't use your experience from the past, then it's not your fault
Right, This bear market is in the race to kill all past history I mean longer term. Here's the reason, Bitcoin value fall ahead might be inevitable. Now, Trading is very competitive and you might learn in order to handle otherwise you will find yourself as loser one.
If we embrace the current situation, maybe we can learn the right method to trade effectively.
Market should not be used as an excuse why we will not trade now, if we can find a better strategy at the current situation, then let's trade.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
for now, I think it's very difficult to predict the price of bitcoin, or other altcoins. this is totally different from the previous year. well, but that is the thing we need to face. we might get new experiences in this matter. if you can't use your experience from the past, then it's not your fault
Right, This bear market is in the race to kill all past history I mean longer term. Here's the reason, Bitcoin value fall ahead might be inevitable. Now, Trading is very competitive and you might learn in order to handle otherwise you will find yourself as loser one.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Imo, every lose on trading is trader fault. Yeah i lose a lot too in trading, i already do analyze and etc but still lose. I can't blame market or other thing such as something 'unexpected', its just me not doing more deep analyze and too greedy with profit. With this, i can easily learn from my mistakes and thats how trader should do in my opinion.
I agree, I do not know how this is even up to discussion, if you as a trader decide to do something and your actions lead you to lose your money then it is your fault and someone that does not recognize that and it is looking only for excuses will never improve himself since he will always find a way to blame somebody else for his mistakes when he knows full well it was his fault.
Agree everything is on your hand dude, everything happens because of your will. if you lose of course because of the mistakes you made, and I also admit that, about why you are impatient, or you don't do deep analysis and so on. but that doesn't mean you have to give up because of loss
Do not worry I am not going to give up I have not traded for that long but I have learned a lot during the last months and even if I am even I consider that an accomplishment since I have made many trades and most of them made me lose some small amount of money but I have learned a lot from each one of my trades and I have refined my strategy even further.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Maybe it't our fault by lossing in trading. Just because market will also decide the price what will come so it's hard to think also if you are gonna buy or sell it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I was thinking this morning and trying to used my trading experienced in analyzing my past performance in trading but I came to conclusions that most times that I lose,  my predictions of market directions is right just that something unexpected happened along the way.
Because of this unexpected reactions in market cycles that is why we should learn on how to manage risk.  Since there are many indicators and we can not used all of them at the same time I believe that there is no way we would be successful in trading except we learned how to manage risk and reduce our risk as minimum as possible.
2019, is here,  are we going to continue in losing trade?  I have decided to love my capital more than profits this year and I am not going to take much risky trade this year.
right, your decision is very correct. if we cannot benefit from the trade, at least we do not lose capital in trading.
because many people withdraw from trade after losing all money, including capital, and this is very detrimental.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
~

Actually there are still portion where you could be wrong. Yes, the market is unstable therefore such decision leads to an unknown state as you do your trading but this isn't the reason that you should exclude yourself to not be blamed for your losses. OP, you had made something that could give confidence to traders as they do their usual things but they might get too over confident from it and they would make hasty decisions that could just lead to far more worse fate.
The mistake that you could be responsible with is still the lack of management, even though you mentioned "manage risk", you should still blame yourself for not doing the management well. Maybe there were some portion that you became greedy in buying or selling coins you're currently handling, then the rest is simply what you called "managed", which would be keeping your fiats in that fancy pocket of yours and not letting it get into crypto for now.
Good point, OP but don't let the traders get too overconfident with this. Give a catch at least.

Yes you can definitely not the only reason for the last that you are made in trading it is because of lots of thing that to be surrounded by you the one of the reason will less but when see all problem we need to face that this will be the right way to make the good trading
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
of course that is very true, if we lose the trade then you are actually innocent. we are just wrong in predicting.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Imo, every lose on trading is trader fault. Yeah i lose a lot too in trading, i already do analyze and etc but still lose. I can't blame market or other thing such as something 'unexpected', its just me not doing more deep analyze and too greedy with profit. With this, i can easily learn from my mistakes and thats how trader should do in my opinion.
I agree, I do not know how this is even up to discussion, if you as a trader decide to do something and your actions lead you to lose your money then it is your fault and someone that does not recognize that and it is looking only for excuses will never improve himself since he will always find a way to blame somebody else for his mistakes when he knows full well it was his fault.
Agree everything is on your hand dude, everything happens because of your will. if you lose of course because of the mistakes you made, and I also admit that, about why you are impatient, or you don't do deep analysis and so on. but that doesn't mean you have to give up because of loss
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The reason for the price fall of crypto currencies causes us to lose our money but if we just doing nothing while the prices are falling when you are a trader then you are responsible for that.You need to do something to minimize the losses or just get out from the market with minimal losses and enter the market later when the price hit the bottom.
For me,i never lose too much because the moment the price had declined i have minimized trading already and just focus on holding my coins.I will only sell them once i see a good price increase in the market.Of course everyone here is losing already because of the down market but we should learn not to be panic and even panic selling because it will only make us lose even more.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The reason for the price fall of crypto currencies causes us to lose our money but if we just doing nothing while the prices are falling when you are a trader then you are responsible for that.You need to do something to minimize the losses or just get out from the market with minimal losses and enter the market later when the price hit the bottom.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I certainly agree on the part that not every time you can win in the game but I believe that we can definitely eliminate the risk factor up to some extent by applying risk management strategies wisely. I have lost my capital in my initial days of trading as well as in my few recent trades too but there is a huge difference between both the trades. Good research, strategy and execution can also work as damage control plan when things are not going well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251

In regardless of your topic, which is stated in the above mentioned. There's something I'd like to ask you first, how come that if you are a trader then you do the actual trade were in then end you loss your coins, it means its not your fault? Where did you get that answer? and what is your basis anyway? Your reason was not very clear. And I think its wrong, because it is literally obvious that is your fault or ourselves if ever we loss in trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
All people already complaining that their coins that they hold was already dropped out and blaming their self after losing their money in trading so thats the point that the market is not in good condition.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
To reduce your risk level in crypto trading, ensure you are conversant with current and relevant to crypto news per time and also news related to the token you are trading with also I have decided to always ensure I follow my mind base on research done not base on several hype we see online regularly.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Who's fault is it? Since I'm the one trading, it must be my fault. First and foremost, once you trade here in cryptocurrency you must know the fact that it is very unpredictable that anytime drastic change may happen. This is the reality of cryptocurrency.
we are trading by our own,so when we make mistake and suffering loss offcourse its be our fault.dont blamed other people moreover if following suggestion expert.dont blamed them.
Well it really doesn't need to be blamed because of course when we do open positions we should also have thought about the risks beforehand. we know that trading is a risky job

Mistakes are part of game and this is how we gain experience. Markets turn in cycles and there is no single strategy that works in all market cycles. That's why adopting to market conditions are necessary. Traders need to master themselves in order to be risk manager and trading is risky business which requires to calculate business risks before starting it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
trading depends on the price of the coin on the market, if we don't have a profit, the sign is that the price of the coin is decreasing, I am currently investing in a bitcoin coin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Trading only feels good if and when the market is also positively performing. Without which, trading is going to be a lot riskier. There is more probability that you will lose instead of gaining. The prices are getting red after red after red. Only those coins which have very strong signals and announcements are going to make it to a little green. Otherwise, it will also be flowing downward together with the rest. Well, the expert traders can still make something out of a bad market. But the rest, they better stay out of trading if they are not really confident of their skills.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Who's fault is it? Since I'm the one trading, it must be my fault. First and foremost, once you trade here in cryptocurrency you must know the fact that it is very unpredictable that anytime drastic change may happen. This is the reality of cryptocurrency.
we are trading by our own,so when we make mistake and suffering loss offcourse its be our fault.dont blamed other people moreover if following suggestion expert.dont blamed them.
Well it really doesn't need to be blamed because of course when we do open positions we should also have thought about the risks beforehand. we know that trading is a risky job
Pages:
Jump to: