Pages:
Author

Topic: It is obvious there is huge selling waiting at $1000 mark - Will you sell too? - page 2. (Read 2422 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think there will be two effects coming together at 1000$.  Many will sell, but i think even more will be pushed into buying BTC because its such a sick psychological level.

indeed, that was also the case at 100 USD. The wall went down fast!

I share the exact same feeling. While I do believe a sell of at 1000 $ is very likely to happen; the effects of the 1K psychological border being passed could drive it even higher!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It's simply an arbitrary number, $1000USD to China means nothing.

think its means more like 6000cny
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It's simply an arbitrary number, $1000USD to China means nothing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Shouldn't take long to break that wall, when a lot of people panic buy Smiley
Activity: 811
Web Developer
inb4 a Smoothie thread laughing at all the people who sold at $1,000.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I think there will be two effects coming together at 1000$.  Many will sell, but i think even more will be pushed into buying BTC because its such a sick psychological level.

indeed, that was also the case at 100 USD. The wall went down fast!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
well, i would sell at $990, just in case it crash again
Activity: 378
Merit: 255
If I were I would sell at $900 instead.  But I'm waiting for $100,000.  Sorry, $90,000.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003
when you look at the ask orders there is a huge sell wall at the $1000 mark.

also most people either in the real world or on this board have decided they will liquidate significant portion of their holdings if btc hit the very important $1k psychological price.

will you sell too?

$100 was a similar barrier this spring. It cracked in a hurry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
when you look at the ask orders there is a huge sell wall at the $1000 mark.

also most people either in the real world or on this board have decided they will liquidate significant portion of their holdings if btc hit the very important $1k psychological price.

will you sell too?
Pages:
Jump to: