Pages:
Author

Topic: It is time to adjust the fee! - page 2. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 25, 2014, 06:12:14 AM
With a free market, you would think exchanges would always be lowering fees to try to get more customers.  It might take time but it should happen.  We just need more trustworthy exchanges, that's what I think is missing.  Why can't these exchanges get their acts together at the rates they are charging?

Too bad the western exchanges didn't take one out of China's book and give us 0% fees for some time. Undecided
The Chinese exchanges either trade with their own funds, and trade against their clients, or are using customer funds for their own expenses (essentially stealing from customers in small amounts over time)

True...

I do not believe in free services. No one works for free. Two possibilities: dumping or scam (both are not good news, anyway)
Activity: 241
July 25, 2014, 01:23:01 AM
Why would exchanges roll out changes at a similar time?

since
chinese exchange is coming
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
July 24, 2014, 06:57:53 PM
With a free market, you would think exchanges would always be lowering fees to try to get more customers.  It might take time but it should happen.  We just need more trustworthy exchanges, that's what I think is missing.  Why can't these exchanges get their acts together at the rates they are charging?

Too bad the western exchanges didn't take one out of China's book and give us 0% fees for some time. Undecided
The Chinese exchanges either trade with their own funds, and trade against their clients, or are using customer funds for their own expenses (essentially stealing from customers in small amounts over time)
Activity: 154
July 24, 2014, 05:47:28 PM
With a free market, you would think exchanges would always be lowering fees to try to get more customers.  It might take time but it should happen.  We just need more trustworthy exchanges, that's what I think is missing.  Why can't these exchanges get their acts together at the rates they are charging?

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 05:07:35 PM
Activity: 154
July 24, 2014, 04:08:11 PM
Why would exchanges roll out changes at a similar time?
Activity: 308
July 24, 2014, 03:59:02 PM
As long as the exchange makes enough profits with these new fees to be financially healthy and does not need to run away with my coins, cheaper services are always welcome.

More efficient services always come from a good competition.

chinese exchange is coming, I can't imagine that daily trading volume over 100,000 per exchange for several weeks. More, a vicious competition with 0 fee, and its shady trading will be come.

even we can see "OKCoin Wants to Rule the International Bitcoin Exchange Market" on coindesk

A vicious (dumping) competition is never welcome.

Well, I am not a "trader" anyway, so I don't really give much attention to the fees prices: whenever it is possible I tend to give preference to dealing with exchanges from my own country, because in case there are any problems it would be much easier to run for a solution.
copper member
Activity: 2268
Merit: 539
Need Marketing Manager? t.me/NrcewkerBTC
July 24, 2014, 04:59:28 AM
As long as the exchange makes enough profits with these new fees to be financially healthy and does not need to run away with my coins, cheaper services are always welcome.

chinese exchange is coming, I can't imagine that daily trading volume over 100,000 per exchange for several weeks. More, a vicious competition with 0 fee, and its shady trading will be come.

even we can see "OKCoin Wants to Rule the International Bitcoin Exchange Market" on coindesk
Activity: 210
July 24, 2014, 04:41:23 AM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
July 24, 2014, 04:10:09 AM
I heard many major exchanges will have a big fee structure adjustments programs recently, include bitstamp, bitfinex, lakebtc.

bitstamp've adjusted the deposit fee; btc-e deposit/withdrawal method are very much, but I have not heard the news about btc-e fee.

this seems to be a huge shock by China Exchange landing, expect a lower fee of each exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: