Pages:
Author

Topic: It is time to own EOS now! - page 3. (Read 352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
EOS/Dan is a serial scammer. You will see about this in summer, EOS dump bloodbath
Current price is 195k Satoshi/each
Activity: 365
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
I've adready bought EOS and gonna hold it at least until it reaches the total cap of ETH, as I strongly believe it'll do. By the way, be aware that if you hold your EOS in MEW or other Ethereum wallet you need to register your tokens on eos.io website otherwise they can be lost after the token swap during the launch of the main network on June 2.

Thank you for your reminder Smiley Yes, EOS has transferred to EOSDAC and hope it is a great success!
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 10, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
I've adready bought EOS and gonna hold it at least until it reaches the total cap of ETH, as I strongly believe it'll do. By the way, be aware that if you hold your EOS in MEW or other Ethereum wallet you need to register your tokens on eos.io website otherwise they can be lost after the token swap during the launch of the main network on June 2.
Activity: 69
May 10, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
The EOS.IO software is designed to offer decentralized applications to actually operate in the real world while also being user-friendly.

Throughout much of April, the EOS token has seen price jumps that have taken its market cap beyond that of Litecoin in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

It is the right time to own as many EOS now. Come to buy some on BitMart, a brand new global crypto exchange, just listing EOS these days, the price of EOS on it is relatively lower than many other exchanges. Plus, they don't charge any trading fees! Yes, 0% trading fees!

EOS/BTC and EOS/ETH trading pairs are available on BitMart Exchange. You can start depositing and trading EOS now. Don’t forget to take advantage of our 0% trading fees, offer ends June 1st!

indeed EOS is amazing. already entered into many of the largest markets. and the price is very stable.
Activity: 365
May 10, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
The EOS.IO software is designed to offer decentralized applications to actually operate in the real world while also being user-friendly.

Throughout much of April, the EOS token has seen price jumps that have taken its market cap beyond that of Litecoin in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

It is the right time to own as many EOS now. Come to buy some on BitMart, a brand new global crypto exchange, just listing EOS these days, the price of EOS on it is relatively lower than many other exchanges. Plus, they don't charge any trading fees! Yes, 0% trading fees!

EOS/BTC and EOS/ETH trading pairs are available on BitMart Exchange. You can start depositing and trading EOS now. Don’t forget to take advantage of our 0% trading fees, offer ends June 1st!

Pages:
Jump to: