Pages:
Author

Topic: It may be a silly question - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 69
Alt of @hugeblack
September 24, 2023, 09:10:40 AM
Dear members,

If I send sMerit to someone if I noticed some deserving post, then it will be deducted from my merit balance?
Seriously what's going on? The number of merit-related topics has increased significantly. Are we back to 2018?
Why not try, and yes it will be deducted from your balance.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
September 24, 2023, 09:04:45 AM
Please take the time to look around the forum for answers before making a thread for each question you might have or at least put all your questions in 1 thread.

Use the search feature as well, that may help you locate answers faster.

If you cannot locate an answer to your questions, feel free to make a thread

Your merit question has been answered.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
September 24, 2023, 07:35:56 AM
As you have 2 merits, you have 1 smerits. If you have 4 merits, you will have 2 smerits. Your smerits is the halve of the merit that your have been sent. You can send the smerit to anybody's post that is helpful for you.

Click on the merit on the post that you want to merit, it is beside quote. Read what is there before sending the merit and all your questions are answered there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627
September 24, 2023, 07:32:38 AM
Smerit is different from ur main merit in your merit count

For each 2 merits you earn, you have 1 sendable merit, and when you send out that one, it won't affect the 2 you have earned, but the sendable one will reduce that if you have more of it. Only your S merit can be reduced, not your earned merit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
September 24, 2023, 07:31:24 AM
Dear members,

If I send sMerit to someone if I noticed some deserving post, then it will be deducted from my merit balance?
Pages:
Jump to: