Pages:
Author

Topic: It pays to be humble - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 229
Let love lead
October 22, 2023, 02:03:02 PM
Of course loyalty dey very important, you can never outgrow your masters, no matter what cos there's always a great level of wisdom that comes with existing in something for a longer period of time. A lot is needed to learn by a new person in this forum and you can't learn it if you turn a proud peacock to your senior men. Loyalty can earn you their guidance and support and even help you rank up faster in the forum. I still submit all my topics for  approval before creating a thread. Yes, I do and some are  rejected by them,I only post the ones they approve because they're more experienced than me in the forum and they always point out the irrelevance in some of my  topics which I even fail to see.  Humility will earn you what millions of Naira wouldn't give you.
Activity: 68
Merit: 20
October 22, 2023, 08:40:11 AM
Well I know say e no easy with us here but I go also like to address something here because a tree doesn't make a forest rather a robber tree always claims to be the fastest growing tree that occupies the forest so quickly and so easily.

If you watch wetin I tok well e get meaning but only those who doesn't know what it means go begin run mouth. We know say this place na people first discover am and some people discovered here by themselves so, them try to stand by themselves while those who was brought here are being coach and mentored by their mentors but that notwistanding.

We should always try our best as possible to consult them in all difficulties because I believe they still have important roles to play in our lives that trying to outsmart them thinking we can do anything in the forum since that we have access to post any place or we can now be creative to start receiving merits so we don't need them again, my dear you are making a very big silly mistake because when e red you go still run go meet am.

The thing is, before you carry out any action always seek for the face of your mentor despite say you dey read like computer e still get things you never understand here, same is me as well if you watch my post them I never too dey go english board I just dey here dey cover myself small make my leg strong and make i know more things before I go begin run express wey. If you never understand here come back to our local board seek idea or even go back to your mentor for guidance than say you begin do anyway here thinking say here na other social media wey you fit carry play as you like or even dey change change password as you like, come if you jonse omo you go collect wotowoto because those people wey una see outside here no even want us to grow here talk less of say you go jonse outside.

Have this in back of your mind say, here no get Mercy as soon as you lose guard you go collect no be me but people wey no like us go still treat your matta, so came down hustle no need to rush because here no be placed you go carry play.
Pages:
Jump to: