Pages:
Author

Topic: It seems that altcoins are on the rise - page 2. (Read 553 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
November 07, 2017, 05:35:43 AM
I have been checking out a few altcoins for investment, like Spectrecoin and Shia coin (and a few others)  and it seems they all have started to rise. I am waiting for my funds to arrive in Kraken and I am a bit worried that we will see a nice upwards movement of altcoins since the bitcoin price is not moving much right now.
Is this the start of the a bullish trend for altcoins many where hoping for,  or is this just a temporary consolidation because of bitcoin not rising for the moment? Will the altcoin market gain momentum, what are your thoughts?

this is definitely a bull run that we're seeing. Bitcoin rise is taking a break at the moment and as expected, altcoins have been performing way above the mark that it has been for the past couple of days which is down.

This bull wave has not hit all altcoins so if you're waiting for your deposit still, it's probably a good idea to look at coins that haven't been pumped still and buy into them instead of buying into altcoins already pumped 20-30%.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 05:30:55 AM
I have been checking out a few altcoins for investment, like Spectrecoin and Shia coin (and a few others)  and it seems they all have started to rise. I am waiting for my funds to arrive in Kraken and I am a bit worried that we will see a nice upwards movement of altcoins since the bitcoin price is not moving much right now.
Is this the start of the a bullish trend for altcoins many where hoping for,  or is this just a temporary consolidation because of bitcoin not rising for the moment? Will the altcoin market gain momentum, what are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: