Pages:
Author

Topic: It seems that more people taking crypto trading as full time job - page 2. (Read 1023 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

Reaching a full time crypto job is not the hardest part, earning enough from it is the hardest part. I am making a very very good amount these days and I am quite happy about it, I hope that it will continue for a long time as well, I just do not know when that will happen and how it will happen but I am afraid that maybe one day it will end and I am very scared about it. I remember back in the days I didn't earn "too much", it was decent enough and that usually ended up being not good enough to live rich, these days I am living a bit richer but unfortunately I keep spending it all. Reaching from "amateur crypto job" to "making quite good" takes years to reach and you need to be patient about it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
When the beginning of the pandemic or about 2 years ago in my city I couldn't do any activities and only at home, this made me make crypto trading as an activity to make money, even though it wasn't always profit but I was happy with crypto trading because I've made big profits up to 20x in less than a week.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Trading is only good for a part time job, and should not be prioritized as a main job because the income is not timely and fixed. You could be profitable in some days, but could also be broken in the other days. So its certainly risky and may leave your family having an empty stomach.
Hence it cannot be an "alternative" to your day job. Stable income and trading are far apart.

Thank you very much for making this comment. I’m really surprised that a lot of people are forgetting how risky cryptocurrency trading can be. People are forgetting that before you even start trading that you need to have a steady means of income that you would use to fund your daytrading, because if you do not have a solid and steady means of income where you are either getting paid daily or weekly or monthly, then there is no way you will be able to do day trading, because you wouldn’t have enough capital to get into it.

So, day trading shouldn’t be a full-time job, unless you have maybe made lots of money that is enough for you to go for it on a full time.
I do appreciate the fact that some users read my comments in order to check the level of insight instead of posting randomly.

Truely, this wrong and flawed concept came from some youtubers are shills who are trying to promote the idea of leaving jobs and taking up trading as a new mode of income, basically trying to show a middle-finger to the working class who tirelessly toil day and night to earn their living. We old timers should make sure to shun such types of misguidance. They are only interested in getting their own follower count high and get some affiliate commissions from selling their shitcoins or shady VPNs on them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I seen the all-over user can trying to mooved Crypto trading but signale is not recommended.

The worst you can do in crypto trading is to join a signaling group. These signaling group sells traps of getting rich overnight, irony is that many fell in such traps. How can you be a millionaire by joining a group whose fee is 30 to 50$ per week? If owners of these groups are so competent then why not they themselves follow there own signals and become billionaire? To me these signaling groups only benefit there owners.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
In the current situation most of the countries face directly indirectly unemployment problems. Most of the people in my country living under poverty line . But another reason that most of the non governmental organization pays lower salary hence it's taff to carry family. So many employees already turned themselves with online virtual cryptocurrency trading.
Both full-time and part-time users available in my country. Some trader sold theirs land and extra house to start Trading and they say they don't need jobs now. They are using indicator and Rsi for trading and  Some people spend the whole night in it. Government servants also spending extra time in trading for comfortable life. Use of trading is increasing in my country.
Good for them and to those people who could actually able to sustain theirselves towards trading because sustaining yourself with this kind of career is something that you cant really able to to so in a short span of time.
If you do able to do so then you are someone who can be called a good trader but of course you cant reach out this point if you havent able to experience all things that you would face on a very unpredictable market.
You could neither have both things have a job and then trade or would fully make out some full time trading which is something a risky move but you could actually done it
but this isnt simple as we know.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
I seen the all-over user can trying to mooved Crypto trading but signale is not recommended. Because if you take a signal from a group and you have no personal knowledge then you will lose the original money in a very short time. Some people have achieved a lot of success by trading without any need for a job, but nowadays many people have taken cryptocurrency or bitcoin transactions as their profession.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In the current situation most of the countries face directly indirectly unemployment problems. Most of the people in my country living under poverty line . But another reason that most of the non governmental organization pays lower salary hence it's taff to carry family. So many employees already turned themselves with online virtual cryptocurrency trading.
Both full-time and part-time users available in my country. Some trader sold theirs land and extra house to start Trading and they say they don't need jobs now. They are using indicator and Rsi for trading and  Some people spend the whole night in it. Government servants also spending extra time in trading for comfortable life. Use of trading is increasing in my country.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
During the situation around the world where low payed jobs more people looking for opportnuties to work online.
And crypto is one of them options
Future trading is one of the most popular ways to make full time income.
Ifyou dont know how to trade good use good signals for spot and futures trading right now many people become traders.

Are you full time trader ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 208
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it is better to treat cryptocurrencies as passive income like any savings. People just spend more time investing since the price changes in cryptocurrencies happen more rapidly than in any other area. But for tracking the price changes, you can use crypto bots. https://exio.tech/decentralized-arbitrage-bot/
its not good to make cryptocurrency market as passive income field. there are alot opportunity to earn money provided everyday; by trading ,airdrop or bounty campaign and mining it will give us alot money that maybe never we got from regular job. more time we spend here, more information we will known about earning money.personally i am prefer threat crytpocurrency as side job that will give us more income by doing all task here.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
I don't think many people make crypto trading a full time job, because like you most people only make crypto trading as a side job.
Maybe because making a profit from crypto trading is not as easy as we think, not just buy at a low price and sell at a high price.
dont be wrong with this opinion, alot people especially youth start learning how to become good traders. they know alot potency to become success person by involving in finance industry. we know its not easy , but it doesnt mean impossible for us to be expert or profesional trader as long as we learn hard and sacrife our time and enery to developt our skills.

However, it requires good research and analytical skills, to determine which coins are good for trading and also when is the right time
to enter the market and exit the market. Don't forget how we control our emotions when trading must also be considered, meaning that
many factors influence so that we can become successful traders. That's why more people lose when trading crypto, than people make profits.
I myself still often experience losses when trading crypto, so I have not dared to make crypto trading a full time job.
our skill that being developt for long time will take part in our trading result. more time we spend to learn about trading technique and emotion controlling, bigger possibility for us tobe profitable trader. in trade we only need trading skill which is contain technical and fundamental, second mentalilty and psychology controlling. with it impossible for us survive for long time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
it requires good research and analytical skills, to determine which coins are good for trading and also when is the right time to enter the market and exit the market. Don't forget how we control our emotions when trading must also be considered, meaning that many factors influence so that we can become successful traders. That's why more people lose when trading crypto, than people make profits.
I myself still often experience losses when trading crypto, so I have not dared to make crypto trading a full time job.
Majority does use it as a side income and not their main income for sure, there is no denying that. However, there are more and more people who make it their full time job, that is the point here. And it is true, there are way more of us who work for crypto, some of us via trading, some of us getting employed, but in the end we are more and more. This is why I believe that the statement is true, even though majority is still doing it as side jobs, there is an increasing amount of people who do it as their only job.

I hope that people will realize that it is a much better job than any job the world could provide us in some offices inside cubicles.

Take a lot of time before we go to this situation also many challenges needed to take, but even though we are earning good on trading still its irrelevant to say that its good replacement of physical job since not everyday is happy in trading. We might face a heavy situation which we cannot take especially when sudden bear market hit and we might go to bad situation where we lost a huge amount of money from that events.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
it requires good research and analytical skills, to determine which coins are good for trading and also when is the right time to enter the market and exit the market. Don't forget how we control our emotions when trading must also be considered, meaning that many factors influence so that we can become successful traders. That's why more people lose when trading crypto, than people make profits.
Majority does use it as a side income and not their main income for sure, there is no denying that. However, there are more and more people who make it their full time job, that is the point here. And it is true, there are way more of us who work for crypto, some of us via trading, some of us getting employed, but in the end we are more and more. This is why I believe that the statement is true, even though majority is still doing it as side jobs, there is an increasing amount of people who do it as their only job.

I hope that people will realize that it is a much better job than any job the world could provide us in some offices inside cubicles.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
During the situation around the world where low payed jobs more people looking for opportnuties to work online.
Ifyou dont know how to trade good use good signals for spot and futures trading right now many people become traders.

no, I still work in an office, and trading as a side job which I can do at night. at first it was difficult and even when we get big profits, sometimes we are arrogant, and after that trading seems difficult. from the first thing, it is necessary to instill a strong psychology to be able to face a volatile market and our emotions too of course. full time traders they also learn from the bottom to be like this now

I don't think many people make crypto trading a full time job, because like you most people only make crypto trading as a side job.
Maybe because making a profit from crypto trading is not as easy as we think, not just buy at a low price and sell at a high price.
However, it requires good research and analytical skills, to determine which coins are good for trading and also when is the right time
to enter the market and exit the market. Don't forget how we control our emotions when trading must also be considered, meaning that
many factors influence so that we can become successful traders. That's why more people lose when trading crypto, than people make profits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡

Although I am not a full-time trader, I would say as a full-time profession trading is not bad. There are a lot of people who are making a living by trading, that too in a very good amount. In order to enter the world of trading, you must first learn to do market analysis. Then you talk about signals, in fact it is better if you understand the signals yourself, moreover it would not be wise to rely on the signals of others.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
if we are reliable traders who are able to analyze well, then it is very good for full time trading. not all traders can afford to take the time to analyze the market, some of them are free fall to trade with immature skills. they are motivated by people who are successful in crypto. so sometimes they can't analyze well, due to lack of trading skills.

I myself take the time to do market research, and I can't leave my main job. because in case the market weakens at any time we must have other income.
Yes, not all times the market is strong but other times it is weak and what can a reliable trader do in this situation? nothing. That is why it is important that he have another source of income (like you said) but that income or job must be stable and reliable at all times.

Those traders that you saw that doesn't have enough time to monitor the market are may be busy on their main jobs but in trading, it is now possible for a bot to do your trades so there is no need for a real time monitoring. You should only check it sometimes if it still doing its job properly. It is okay to fail at first especially for beginners but eventually you will become better at it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
No , I am  not a full-time trader . But I agree with that it is actually a potential sector. Traders can make a good profit by trading full time if he is proficient in trading. But it is difficult for you to make a good profit by setting full time for newcomers, newcomers  should start with spot-trading because futures trading is a little harder than spot trading.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

no, I still work in an office, and trading as a side job which I can do at night. at first it was difficult and even when we get big profits, sometimes we are arrogant, and after that trading seems difficult. from the first thing, it is necessary to instill a strong psychology to be able to face a volatile market and our emotions too of course. full time traders they also learn from the bottom to be like this now
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

Crypto trading in the spot was the one that I used so far, but I'm doing it as my part time at the moment.
While future is not yet, but I am planning to use it later once I have time to spend with it. However, if anyone want
to do it as a full time job, they should have a full knowledge about here in crypto space anyway because if their
knowledge is not enough surely in the end their assets will only be gone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441

In fact, cryptocurrency trading is a very complex subject. Those who do not know much about trading make a lot of losses on this trading platform.Many people find it very easy to trade but a little trading is not very easy. I do spot trading and futures trading together and many times I get a lot of losses due to wrong analysis.I also ate liquidation call from Future Trading today. I would say those who understand trading a little less will never trade futures trading.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1

Most of them will end up bankrupt you know, statistics never lie

People think they have found their own money printing machine with trading but the reality is they will all move to live in their car eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: