Pages:
Author

Topic: [ITA] Italocoin *** Is Secure. Private! Untraceable *** - page 6. (Read 7549 times)

copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 1

Cool project. Managed to get into Alpha.

Thank you Smiley
copper member
We would like to announce you that we successfully passed the HardFork from block 5000 we are on the Monero's 7 Pow!!! We are the first coin being live on monero's 7 POW! Thank you all for being with us Cheesy Please update your daemon/wallet https://www.italocoin.com/page/downloads if you didn't updated before 2/04/2018!

Regards Ilie
copper member

I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, cuz I see that this coin deserves attention for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.

Thanks for the support, we really appreciate it!

By untraceable you mean immune to hacks?  Is this untraceability granted by blockchain only? or any other technology?

Italocoin is 100% untraceable, there is no way you can find who sent what to whom unless you have the viewkey and the wallet address of the wallet who sent the transfer, we even adopted RingCT, now even the transfer amount is not visible anymore, check out our block explorer https://explorer.italocoin.com

Regards

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Good news miners!!!

You can now mine ITA with 0% fee, so all your hashpower is for you, take it as a gift

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
The project is rather interesting.
But there is not enough information here.
Do you plan airdrop, bounty, ICO?

NOPE.

NO airdrop, NO bounty, NO ICO!

I don't trust airdrop, bounty, ICO. I don't want to risk anyone's money, the power of this coin will be into Community hands, Donations and Free help in development of the coin will be the esence of this coins existance! Thanks for being interested in this Project!

NOTE: My English is pretty bad! Sorry about that

Regards

YOU don't trust? Shocked Are you really the dev of this project?
How are you going to collect funds for your project without ICO?

I don't want to lose people's money if this project doesn't becomes succesfull! I made this project with the intent to make it into a succesfull cryptocurrency, but i won't bet peoples money on it, i would have bet my own money but i don't have them, this coin relies a lot on volunteers and donors and sponsors, we have volunters that help a lot and i'm really thankfull to them, but unfortunetly we don't have yet sponsors nor donors, therefore i made a affiliation with n.exchange and i will lunch today a cryptocurrency exchange website https://www.italoexchange.com this website hopefully will give us some funds for development and most importantly marketing, i talked with many exchanges but they all request a fee of at least 0.5BTC, i can't afford that! I wil work on this coin until its last breath, and i'm pretty confident that it will be a succesfull coin, i plan to add new features, make it better and many more, but for that i need more devs to help out, and they cost again Money! I believe italoexchange will bring some funds, my goal is to add ITALOCOIN on n.xechange and in this way it will be for exchange on italoexchange.com to!

Regards
Activity: 46
Ehy miners! We have a new pool updated after yesterday fork, i'm the owner and i'm italian like the project Smiley
Server is EU based

http://ita.euminingpool.com

Actually is the active pool with the lowest fee
You can mine using the following ports and diff

stratum+tcp://ita.euminingpool.com:3371 <-- Starting diff 100   

stratum+tcp://ita.euminingpool.com:3372 <-- Starting diff 2000   

stratum+tcp://ita.euminingpool.com:3373 <-- Starting diff 10000

stratum+tcp://ita.euminingpool.com:3374 <-- Starting diff 50000

stratum+tcp://ita.euminingpool.com:3375 <-- Starting diff 150000   

We also have a Discord channel for support
https://discord.gg/SXFqtw4

Ask if you need any kind of help! Wink
Spread hashpower and help finding new blocks! Cheesy
Activity: 12
Activity: 31
The project is rather interesting.
But there is not enough information here.
Do you plan airdrop, bounty, ICO?

NOPE.

NO airdrop, NO bounty, NO ICO!

I don't trust airdrop, bounty, ICO. I don't want to risk anyone's money, the power of this coin will be into Community hands, Donations and Free help in development of the coin will be the esence of this coins existance! Thanks for being interested in this Project!

NOTE: My English is pretty bad! Sorry about that

Regards

YOU don't trust? Shocked Are you really the dev of this project?
How are you going to collect funds for your project without ICO?
copper member
Activity: 615
Merit: 7
Warning: no two valid ItalocoinPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
when running italocoind.exe
Activity: 59

Error: Couldn't connect to daemon: 127.0.0.1:13102

Any ideas ta
copper member
Activity: 615
Merit: 7
Don't know how to use the GNU wallet. Is there any tutorial to teach that? thanks!
Activity: 56
Party Vibe Crytonote Mining Pool: All miners and coin devs welcome!

Crepcoin [CREP], Dero Coin [DERO], Electroneum [ETN], Fonero [FNO], Italo Coin [ITC], Niobio Cash [NBR], Ombre Coin [OMB], Qwertycoin [QWC] and SumoKoin [SUMO].

Summary:

Scalable, highly available hardware that can grow to meet demand
10GiB network backbone
Intel Xeon Skylake CPUs
NVMe SSDs
RAID
DDOS protection
PPS payments
Nice Hash support
SSL ports
Worker statistics
Fees: 0.1%

Home page: http://miningpool.partyvibe.com
Telegram: http://t.me/partyvibe
Discord: https://discord.gg/pWvzbRS
copper member
looks interesting, helping with 16kH from Norway as well Smiley

Thanks a lot for that

Nice job my friends from Italy Smiley

Thanks my friend!

srated a discussion in discord for cryptonight.cc pool, let´s see if dev will release a pool as well

Any help is really apreciated! Thanks for that!
Activity: 17
srated a discussion in discord for cryptonight.cc pool, let´s see if dev will release a pool as well
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
Nice job my friends from Italy Smiley
Activity: 17
looks interesting, helping with 16kH from Norway as well Smiley
Activity: 50
http://ita.newpool.pw/
gives gifts and prizes!
For yesterday's return and today's payment.
ipMz...6DG - 2 coin +5 coin
ipM...Da1 - 2 coin +5 coin
ipN...PmE - 2 coin +5 coin
ipN...wHa - 2 coin +5 coin
(19.03.2018 и 20.03.2018)
Activity: 10
Why GNU wallet show network status Disconnected?

I just extracted it, and created new wallet. Something else to configure ?

WARNING: no connection to daemon  <- in receive tab
Wallet not connected to  daemon <- in send tab , Start Daemon does nothing

Thanks

Hi Thoot,

The wallet is Win.x64 or x32?
Did you tried to run intalocoind.exe manually?
Make sure your firewall doesn't blocks the wallet.

Regards

Hi,

version win.x64
I ran intalocoind.exe manually, up to 5 peer connected(sync_info command), 0 Mb/blocks downloaded.
Wallet still disconnected.

PS1: firewall is stopped for the test
PS2: intalocoind looks to be working fine, but the italocoin-wallet-gui is not connecting. Can i connect wallet created in italocoin-wallet-gui to CLI wallet ?

In options the port number is 13102
Activity: 27
Why GNU wallet show network status Disconnected?

I just extracted it, and created new wallet. Something else to configure ?

WARNING: no connection to daemon  <- in receive tab
Wallet not connected to  daemon <- in send tab , Start Daemon does nothing

Thanks

Hi Thoot,

The wallet is Win.x64 or x32?
Did you tried to run intalocoind.exe manually?
Make sure your firewall doesn't blocks the wallet.

Regards

Hi,

version win.x64
I ran intalocoind.exe manually, up to 5 peer connected(sync_info command), 0 Mb/blocks downloaded.
Wallet still disconnected.

PS1: firewall is stopped for the test
PS2: intalocoind looks to be working fine, but the italocoin-wallet-gui is not connecting. Can i connect wallet created in italocoin-wallet-gui to CLI wallet ?
copper member
win X64 wallet fails on loading exist wallet with std::bad_alloc error

2018-03-18 16:46:31.074   11188   INFO    logging   contrib/epee/src/mlog.cpp:148   New log categories: *:WARNING,net:FATAL,net.p2p:FATAL,net.cn:FATAL,global:INFO,verify:FATAL,stacktrace:INFO,logging:INFO,msgwriter:INFO
2018-03-18 16:46:31.074   11188   INFO    msgwriter   src/common/scoped_message_writer.h:102   Italocoin 'Helium Hydra' (v0.11.1.0-5375a0f)
2018-03-18 16:46:31.077   11188   INFO    msgwriter   src/common/scoped_message_writer.h:102   Logging to D:\Downloads\Wallets\italocoin-static-WIN64-0.11.1.0\italocoin-wallet-cli.log
2018-03-18 16:46:47.181   11188   INFO    msgwriter   src/common/scoped_message_writer.h:102   Wallet and key files found, loading...
2018-03-18 16:46:51.221   11188   WARN    wallet.wallet2   src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:2505   Loaded wallet keys file, with public address: ipMf8KL2YedddmtS6pNsLs8DuUuqetYxNH1uz1Vr7SSETLXaeRQXZ8TFjUu4bkMA93QjBX657ydbLXJ gsvHDHeji2rcdRaWDW
2018-03-18 16:46:51.239   11188   WARN    wallet.wallet2   src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:2542   Failed to open portable binary, trying unportable
2018-03-18 16:46:51.242   11188   WARN    wallet.wallet2   src/wallet/wallet2.cpp:2561   Failed to open portable binary, trying unportable
2018-03-18 16:46:51.244   11188   ERROR   msgwriter   src/common/scoped_message_writer.h:102   Error: failed to load wallet: std::bad_alloc

I think your wallet cache was corrupted. Try this

Delete or move wallet cache (the file without .keys or address.txt suffix)
Open wallet in monero-cli-wallet
The wallet cache restores.
After this you should be able to open it in GUI again. Restoring wallet cache in GUI doesn't work yet, therefore you need to open it in cli wallet. You could also restore from seed of course.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: