Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽ Italian League Prediction Thread 2024/2025 ⚽ - page 2. (Read 341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Serie A session 2022-2023 begins on 13th August, the match will be opened by defending champion AC Milan vs Udinese at San Siro stadium. The other big 4, Inter will face Lecce, Juventus vs Sassuolo, and Napoli vs Hellas Verona. In the club Europe zone, Lazio will face Bologna while Roma challenge Salernitana. I Think the big club will win easily when we look performance of the opponent, maybe only Lazio will have a tough fight because h2h in the last 3 matches Lazio only once win, while bologna 2.
legendary
Serie A next season looks like it will be very interesting, I hope Juventus lose their dominance again like a few seasons ago. Last season they could only be in 4th position with 70 points they got.

Even so, it turns out that there are still many people who expect Juventus to win Serie A next season, we can see it from the OP's poll, LOL.
I choose them, I don't know who another 1, seems like you have a favorite Inter Milan, right?. We know in the last session Juventus did not reinforce Ronaldo who move to MU, so make their strength is reduced, and lost their prestige, which means unstable. But for the next session, I felt it was different Juventus is beginning to revive when Pogba is already in the squad, on another side, Dusan already found his best performance in Juventus, he was the soul of Ronaldo as a suitable substitute.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
Serie A next season looks like it will be very interesting, I hope Juventus lose their dominance again like a few seasons ago. Last season they could only be in 4th position with 70 points they got.

Even so, it turns out that there are still many people who expect Juventus to win Serie A next season, we can see it from the OP's poll, LOL.
legendary
If Pogba is able in Juventus for this session, I believe the Juventus squad more get stronger than before and will be more competitive to scudetto against Milan and Inter. Pogba will be support Dusan, Morata and Dybala on front. He will support the half-back also. But only if he changes not to be selfish again. In between 2 weeks, Pogba will medical check-up with a free transfer and sign in 3 years contract. Is Pogba will be the same person in 2014?, Allegri is at his coach at that time.
legendary
Italy League (Serie A) season 2024/2025 star on 17 August 2024

*Drop your favorite team in reply and don't forget pool on top.
Pages:
Jump to: