Author

Topic: Italian League Prediction Thread (Serie A) - page 3551. (Read 825541 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
CR7 is rumored to be leaving Juventus because they are not happy with the management of the team. But, we still have to wait for the decision of the Portuguese star player. I hope CR7 can last longer at Juventus.
I don't think CR7 will leave Juventus next season. That's just my rumor. I have not seen the news about problems in Juventus management. I am very sure CR7 will play with Juventus again next season.
I saw a news that stated CR7 is not leave Juventus next season but he said he want juventus can 'speak' more on champions league next season and requested 6 more star players to join juventus. I hope Juventus really listen to him and bring more good players to the team.

I heard similar rumor, CR7 will is recommending the management to buy some new players as well as to sell some players. What I heard is that CR7 wants Joao Felix and he want Dybala to be one of the players to sell. I dont really know about Felix, but selling Dybala would be not a good decision imho. Indeed Dybala seems to be nothing since CR7 came to Juve but I believe Dybala deserves to be Juventus player for long season. If Juve decided to sell him, I'm sure they will regret it in the future.
After I searched for information on Intertnet, it turned out that Joao Felix was a player from Benfica. I also don't really know this player, but the news says Benfica will not sell Felix to Juventus or Manchester United. But this rumor seems to be possible because of Ronaldo's appeal. And really it's a pity if Juventus sells Dybala, because as you say. Dybala is a very good player for Juventus.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
CR7 is rumored to be leaving Juventus because they are not happy with the management of the team. But, we still have to wait for the decision of the Portuguese star player. I hope CR7 can last longer at Juventus.
I don't think CR7 will leave Juventus next season. That's just my rumor. I have not seen the news about problems in Juventus management. I am very sure CR7 will play with Juventus again next season.
I saw a news that stated CR7 is not leave Juventus next season but he said he want juventus can 'speak' more on champions league next season and requested 6 more star players to join juventus. I hope Juventus really listen to him and bring more good players to the team.

I heard similar rumor, CR7 will is recommending the management to buy some new players as well as to sell some players. What I heard is that CR7 wants Joao Felix and he want Dybala to be one of the players to sell. I dont really know about Felix, but selling Dybala would be not a good decision imho. Indeed Dybala seems to be nothing since CR7 came to Juve but I believe Dybala deserves to be Juventus player for long season. If Juve decided to sell him, I'm sure they will regret it in the future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
well
the derby of the weekend it's a hard one  Cool

Inter - Juventus

My opinion is that Inter will not loose this one, my prediction is a 1X
Juventus is in a little crisis, and Inter has to take advantage of it

I'm ready
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
In terms of the game indeed Serie A looks boring but from the boring game, gamblers can take a lot of profits because they always win bets. Why is that? Because various matches in Serie A are very easy to predict.
If you are talking about bets regarding Juventus I think that its a given but your statement isn't true for the whole Serie A league. Every year you will see 7-8 teams battle it out for the 2nd until the 4th spot and all of them only have 5-6 point differentials which is only 2 winning matches to catch up. If you are talking about game league predictability Serie A isn't one of them because I don't see how the rest of the teams has an edge on one another since they are pretty even in terms of competition.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Antonio Conte is available and there seems to be 3 teams who are interested. Juventus, Inter and Bayern.
Conte is a very tactical coach. A lot of his attention is on pressuring the opponents and making them run. Technicality and beautiful play is not part of his game plan so I think he is better suited for Juventus or Bayern rather than Inter.
He's also been linked to Roma. According to some rumours, Conte and the club have been talking over the past 4 months, but that doesn't make any sense since Roma decided to sack Di Francesco to bring Rainieri who's been awful since he arrived. I don't think Conte will go to Bayern, I think the germans want start a new project with Niko Kovač as the manager.

Conte to Juventus? But I thought Allegri said he was going to continue until his contract expires (in 2020)?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
You guys know of any managerial change rumors?  Mou to Inter, Sarri to Roma?  Any of them hold some truth in them?

Mou back to Inter would be great.  I hope he finds his groove again.  Smiley

No I haven’t heard of these rumours but it’ll be exciting to see Mourinho back at Inter Milan, and let’s be honest no other big club wants him so Inter will be his best bet to get back in the game. I had my doubts Sarri would not be with Chelsea next season, however didn’t anticipate Roma would come for him. Mourinho has lots to prove but he’ll be up against Juventus which is the strongest team in the league, he’ll need lots of funds to turn Inter into title contenders.
You guys know of any managerial change rumors?  Mou to Inter, Sarri to Roma?  Any of them hold some truth in them?

Mou back to Inter would be great.  I hope he finds his groove again.  Smiley
Mourinho's biggest success was achieved at Inter and considering that Inter brought in Marotta some management changes are likely to happen. But I am not sure that Mourinho is the same person any more. A very stubborn person who creates conflicts and ends up being sacked everywhere he goes.
It seems like it's impossible for Mou to come back again, if that happens. Maybe Seria A will look even more attractive. Considering that the inter seasons are not optimal.

Antonio Conte is available and there seems to be 3 teams who are interested. Juventus, Inter and Bayern.
Conte is a very tactical coach. A lot of his attention is on pressuring the opponents and making them run. Technicality and beautiful play is not part of his game plan so I think he is better suited for Juventus or Bayern rather than Inter.
For Anonio Conte I got a rumor that I wanted to dock at AC Milan. But that was only a rumor, not knowing for sure Antonio Conte Antonio will dock at which club next season. Conte is a very good coach, I admit.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
You guys know of any managerial change rumors?  Mou to Inter, Sarri to Roma?  Any of them hold some truth in them?

Mourinho's biggest success was achieved at Inter and considering that Inter brought in Marotta some management changes are likely to happen. But I am not sure that Mourinho is the same person any more. A very stubborn person who creates conflicts and ends up being sacked everywhere he goes.

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Today we have Milan-Lazio  Italian Cup semifinal
First game was 0-0
Gattuso wants to play 4-3-3 very unusual for Milan .Lets see will it help

Gattuso's strategy didn't help at all.
Lazio won 0-1 and they qualified to the final.
I hope that Lazio will win the Cup. They are a historical team that needs to be on the forefront of the Italian football again, along with Juventus and Napoli.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
First game was 0-0

I would go full Lazio on this game, going by the recent form of both teams.
AC Milan have been struggling a lot in front of goal for some weeks now, I think it will be a 2 - 1 victory for Lazio.
Nice prediction you made here, buddy. It's 1-0 for Lazio and it's minute 85 so I don't think if Milan could do anything in the remaining time since their performance was very poor the entire match, given the fact that their goalkeeper seems to be the best player from Milan in this match. Even if he saved Milan from goal a lot of times he couldn't do anything more than this especially because Lazio had 9 shots on the target. I am very disappointed about Milan performance in last matches, after they've shown in a very good form at the beginning of 2019.

Yes, mate. It was an easy prediction for me. Lazio had the most attempts and shots on goal, AC Milan were only able to produce 2 shots on goal through out the whole game.

We've got another fixture tonight, Atalanta vs Fiorentina
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
First game was 0-0

AC Milan have been struggling a lot in front of goal for some weeks now, I think it will be a 2 - 1 victory for Lazio.
Nice prediction you made here, buddy. It's 1-0 for Lazio and it's minute 85 so I don't think if Milan could do anything in the remaining time since their performance was very poor the entire match, given the fact that their goalkeeper seems to be the best player from Milan in this match. Even if he saved Milan from goal a lot of times he couldn't do anything more than this especially because Lazio had 9 shots on the target. I am very disappointed about Milan performance in last matches, after they've shown in a very good form at the beginning of 2019.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Ronaldo has said he wanted to leave Juventus after the defeat in the Champions League. I wonder if lifting the domestic cup with Juventus will change his mind though. Looks like he wants another CL trophy and Juventus might not be the club to win it with.
It was sad to hear rumors that Ronaldo was considering going from Juventus on the grounds that the team's management was not good enough. In fact, the Juventus class team should be able to spoil the wishes of the players so that they are more motivated in achieving achievements in each season.
Fake news. Ronaldo never said he wanted to leave Juventus. In a post-game interview last weekend, a reporter asked Ronaldo if he will 100% stay in Juventus for the next season, he said "I'll be here, 1000%!", so yeah, don't believe everything you read, guys (:

Today we have Milan-Lazio  Italian Cup semifinal
First game was 0-0
I won't be able to watch it because the Man United vs Man City starts around the same time (15min difference).

The priority for Gattuso is without a doubt the top 4 in the leaguen table, but I think some silverware could help him stay in the club for another season if he fails to qualify to the next Champions League, so I think he'll do everything he can to at least reach the final. I don't think he'll use mostly subs today, probably a mix with some players from the main starting XI and some subs.

I'd go with AC Milan win @2.45, and under 2.5 goals @1.65.

Gattuso is in conflict with Milan sport director Leonardoo
so if Milan will not qualify to CL can be good reason to fire him
In fact it is not his fault that Milan is losing
Milan need to make some wise shopping
To watch Manchester derby for sure will be more interesting
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Ronaldo has said he wanted to leave Juventus after the defeat in the Champions League. I wonder if lifting the domestic cup with Juventus will change his mind though. Looks like he wants another CL trophy and Juventus might not be the club to win it with.
It was sad to hear rumors that Ronaldo was considering going from Juventus on the grounds that the team's management was not good enough. In fact, the Juventus class team should be able to spoil the wishes of the players so that they are more motivated in achieving achievements in each season.
Fake news. Ronaldo never said he wanted to leave Juventus. In a post-game interview last weekend, a reporter asked Ronaldo if he will 100% stay in Juventus for the next season, he said "I'll be here, 1000%!", so yeah, don't believe everything you read, guys (:

Today we have Milan-Lazio  Italian Cup semifinal
First game was 0-0
I won't be able to watch it because the Man United vs Man City starts around the same time (15min difference).

The priority for Gattuso is without a doubt the top 4 in the leaguen table, but I think some silverware could help him stay in the club for another season if he fails to qualify to the next Champions League, so I think he'll do everything he can to at least reach the final. I don't think he'll use mostly subs today, probably a mix with some players from the main starting XI and some subs.

I'd go with AC Milan win @2.45, and under 2.5 goals @1.65.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
First game was 0-0

You are bullish on goal
I think it can be 1-1   or 1-0 Milan
Can be 0-0 and penalties

@ tokeweed all that news are produced by newspapers
Ronaldo unhappy wants to leave Juve by Corriere Dela Sera
Salah in conflict with Klopp to Juve Dybala to LFC etc etc all fake news
only Guardian is more or less honest with transfer speculation
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
First game was 0-0

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Juventus have won the Serie A this season. And what is still interesting is the struggle for slots to fill the champions league. There are still many teams that have the opportunity, there are inter milan, ac milan, atalanta, roma, torino, lazio and sampdoria. The match will be even more interesting as it approaches the end of the season. I am an AC Milan supporter and I hope AC Milan can penetrate champions league next season.
Jump to: