Pages:
Author

Topic: ░▒▓█[ITALYIIMP 2.0]█▓▒░ [ANN][MULTIPOOL][AUTOTRADE][AUTOSWITCH] - page 9. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
POOL IS UP AND OPERATIVE.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
SERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE... WE WILL UP AS SOON!

When will end maintenance?
SERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE... WE WILL UP AS SOON!
Кoгдa я yвижy cвoи дeньги c ITALYIIMP 1.0? 0.03 BTC тaк и нe oтдaли. Bepнитe мнe мoй зapaбoтoк или бyдy и дaльшe тpoллить в твиттepe ITALYIIMP 2.0!
Moй кoшeлёк 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa
Ждy мoи дeньги!

When will I see my money with ITALYIIMP 1.0? 0.03 BTC has not been given up. Give me back my earnings or I'll continue to troll on Twitter ITALYIIMP 2.0!
Wallet 1Jn4AxhfidpdTDnUyPNzbTwa8xv3mSyaFa
I'm waiting for my money!

You can troll what you want, all old user will be paid except you.
Hi, why i don't see my wallet?
I've mined and i wait the payment......
my wallet is:
1PQZ1xGs2Y8B6d5CjRKFFfqkQwsTFiEEcK

Please send me a pm and I will refund you.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hi, why i don't see my wallet?
I've mined and i wait the payment......
my wallet is:
1PQZ1xGs2Y8B6d5CjRKFFfqkQwsTFiEEcK

I see that many miners did not return to this pool after some issues, I would like to say that I have been compensated for my loss here with this pool unlike zpool and pro hashing which I am mining all 3 at this time, I am going to move my hash over to this pool, crackfool refused on many occasions to compensate me for lost BTC and pro hashing failed to compensate me for lost shares, this pool has respected mine and others with the same.
I also received all from this pool. Good pool. I recommend to use it.
happy for you. unfortunately my losses have not been reimbursed ...

Cheesy ahahah... pvt me
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I see that many miners did not return to this pool after some issues, I would like to say that I have been compensated for my loss here with this pool unlike zpool and pro hashing which I am mining all 3 at this time, I am going to move my hash over to this pool, crackfool refused on many occasions to compensate me for lost BTC and pro hashing failed to compensate me for lost shares, this pool has respected mine and others with the same.
happy for you. unfortunately my losses have not been reimbursed ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Activity: 172
Merit: 101
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
Hi,

You added DAS coin to your pool but the only exchange (Nova) doesn't work (wallet in maintenance). Miners have wallets issues and the developer isn't available. I analyzed and I think that pools used a correct DAS source. Many miners are not able to sell the coins (and I think that your pool with auto-exchange is not able to sell this coin nor send it to Nova).

I'd like to check among pools what source code they used for DAS as I think (and hope) that they used the same correct version. I read that some commits may have been deleted/reverted on some github. So please also keep all the source files used for your compilation (backup these).

Can you tell me which code of DAS you used on your pool ? The github used with the time of the git clone to know exactly the source used.

Details:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25110981

PS: I want to create a DAS masternode, I bought 1000 DAS on Nova at 35$ worth of BTC. It is now at 7$ worth but I still want to know how to do a masternode.

Thank you,

phm87
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello! Tell me please, where did my account with the unpaid balance go? 17YEyDqJFa5MZpzdt6eL9xzDzJz5agEWkB Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
bitfawkes deserves a rep, my balance went to zero for whatever reason and I got paid an estimate of what my balance should have been and I am satisfied, just send a PM

Keep up the good work bitfawkes! running a pool is tough in these parts
bitfawkes
Novacoin !!!
4cUHhzA5Ke5aW8EvT12jGcEDwBqW8hEQRa
pool is out of novacoin, please wait until we found new blocks.

bitfawkes
What happened to my account? Yesterday, he was still.

bitfawkes, what about me? Where is my balance? There were about 7 nvc
Hi...
where did the coins go?
when are they back?

Please write me in pvt with your address
Hello, Dev!
Interesting events occur on the pool. Today (23.11.2017) I saw that all my money had disappeared. on balance sheets is zero. the history of mining and transfers is also zero. What does it mean?
FMwTfwdsduWZ6E1L5nSmWtUdSWKiRzbjzi - FUTC there were more 13.000 coins
14Y3GAme9pa7Ag1mL8uUsEuUjpscy7CcQw - BTC about - 0.002

I will send you both... sorry for inconvenience...
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Hello, Dev!
Interesting events occur on the pool. Today (23.11.2017) I saw that all my money had disappeared. on balance sheets is zero. the history of mining and transfers is also zero. What does it mean?
FMwTfwdsduWZ6E1L5nSmWtUdSWKiRzbjzi - FUTC there were more 13.000 coins
14Y3GAme9pa7Ag1mL8uUsEuUjpscy7CcQw - BTC about - 0.002
bitfawkes
Novacoin !!!
pool is out of novacoin, please wait until we found new blocks.

bitfawkes
What happened to my account? Yesterday, he was still.
Hi! For some time I mined SHA256 EUROCOIN on this pool for address ELPgFTZyMvvTSofAKDejjeZD65dvQuQmJ2. But problem is that forgot to set correct coin name in password some I mined some other coins too. What will be with those coins? I lost them or thay can be credited to me some way?

Looks like coins where converted to EUC, but last balance i saw here was 2000+ EUC, but I got only one payment of 851 EUC and now balance on pool is ZERO!! Pool is scam? Owner please explain what happened!!

Hi ans, I'm sorry if pool seems a scam but in the last time is hard to run it 'cause continuos changing (like bitcoin gold or novaexchange that is near to close, just now c-cex goes crazy with api). you got 851 EUC because you have to wait some time, all blocks mined needs confirmation and when payout occurred your confirmed balance was 851 EUC. now you don't see the whallet for some strange reason, I'm investigating, but I will refund you and all others. Please write me in pvt
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Hi! For some time I mined SHA256 EUROCOIN on this pool for address ELPgFTZyMvvTSofAKDejjeZD65dvQuQmJ2. But problem is that forgot to set correct coin name in password some I mined some other coins too. What will be with those coins? I lost them or thay can be credited to me some way?

Looks like coins where converted to EUC, but last balance i saw here was 2000+ EUC, but I got only one payment of 851 EUC and now balance on pool is ZERO!! Pool is scam? Owner please explain what happened!!
Pages:
Jump to: