Pages:
Author

Topic: Itokawa Timebank wallet finally ready - page 3. (Read 1219 times)

copper member
Activity: 667
Merit: 562
Nobody dies a virgin… Life fucks us all.
January 03, 2023, 05:41:17 PM
They all look great Humble!

Great job.. I know you've been working hard on this project!

copper member
Activity: 372
Merit: 251
January 03, 2023, 05:23:45 PM
Thanks Mopar, it could be also called the "Blood, sweat & tears of Satoshi" wallet😂

Had so many 10 to 12h working days...Sometimes i thought i'm totally crazy doing this. But now i feel light as a feather.

Only 100 hours from now to finish the remaining
Activity: 548
Merit: 788
January 03, 2023, 05:20:20 PM
Hey, congrats on completing these HB! I remember you first sharing this passion project of yours with me way back when. Please count me in for a luminous green version if available/not reserved.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
January 03, 2023, 04:41:58 PM
they look great! love the variety of colors!
copper member
Activity: 372
Merit: 251
January 03, 2023, 04:24:06 PM
ITOKAWA TIMEBANK

Finally after nearly 1,5 years i`m happy to release it here on the Forum. First of all...i`m just a little slave to Bitcoin, serving and dedicating all my work and passion to this creation that came amongst us 14 years ago.

I tried to find a way to express the most important things for me in Bitcoin. The halvings and the lightning network as layer 2 solution.

That`s why i chose to pour 4 half fine silver balls symbolizing the coming halving and the lightning symbol. The silver balls are made out of Kangaroo fine silver 1 oz coins. After rolling, cutting them into pieces and pouring them into graphite, i glowed and hardended them 2 times and brought them into form before i was able to grind and polish them. The silver and the Resin lightning are poured in 3 layers of Resin. The Priv key is generated offline with a brandnew Raspi 4 through BitcoinCore and got offline lasered on stainless steel which is covered by the security hologram. Additionally i poured the holo and the fine silver number plate on the back with Resin and grinded/polished it. That means you have to destroy the wallet to get access to the priv key.

The total amount of fine silver is a little over 3.125 ozt Wink, the coming block award and the load value will be 0.003125 BTC

The orange Box is made out of local beech wood and is coloured in Hex #F2A900/Pantone 144. It keeps closed perfectly with fitting magnets on the inner side of the box

Every wallet takes around 50 hours to be finished. The Resin lightning bolt and every silver ball alone take 3 hours to produce. I finished 6 until now. There are 2 transparent wallets and 6 different colour variations. 21 wallets numbered from #01 to #21 and 5 Ap`s. All the people who reserved in front through Bitcointalk, Twitter and Instagram will be contacted the coming days to check if they are interested. No worries. I have you on my list Wink. Please get in touch and let me know your favourite # or colour and i`ll try to get it reserved for you. Price is 0.0375 Btc plus load value... Edited on 11th of January when 1st reserved wallets got sent out. 4 will be auctioned here. I think somewhere around February or March

#01 Luminous green - reserved
#02 Deep black - reserved
#03 Leaf green - will be auctioned in mid February
#04 Sky blue - reserved
#05 Transparent - reserved
#06 Claret violet - reserved
#07 Titanium white - reserved
#08 Deep black - reserved
#09 Luminous green - reserved
#10 Deep black - reserved
#11 Titanium white - reserved
#12 Sky blue - reserved
#13 Titanium white - reserved
#14 Sky blue - reserved
#15 Titanium white - reserved
#16 Claret violet - will be auctioned in mid February
#17 Titanium white + 14k gold number plate on the back - will be auctioned in mid February
#18 Sky blue - reserved
#19 Luminous green - reserved
#20 Transparent - reserved
#21 Luminous green - reserved

I add a few pics here, but Resin is really hard to photograph

May Satoshi be with us. All the best from here for 2023, stay healthy and happy Cheesy....and sorry for my bad english Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: