Pages:
Author

Topic: It's 2017, do you still use faucets? - page 2. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
January 02, 2017, 06:38:57 PM
Faucets are good way to get some minor BTC, but most faucets have a very small return these days, the pay is low and the task too much...
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 02, 2017, 06:33:49 PM
Unless you own a faucet, why do you spend time on faucets and can you share your story with us?

I use them to obtain the waters I need to survive in this cruel world. I'm thankful I can receive water from a faucet and don't have to travel miles every day balancing a container of water on my head, like many do

Grin

Seriously though, I've never used bitcoin faucets, and never will. Not will I sell myself out to signature campaigns.

The bitcoins I own were bought with my own money, or mined on a home made rig that I built myself in a plastic crate.

I am no scrounger - I buy and generate my own bitcoins! Mostly for moral reasons , partly because faucets seem like such a tiny bullshit amount of Bitcoin to do annoying things to receive.

Clicking is for bots, bitcoin is for the human race!
You were lucky enough to be around during time where mining bitcoin on your own rig was profitable. But how about people who joined the race after 2013?
Either bitcoin faucets or mining at that time wasn't that awesome...
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
January 02, 2017, 05:45:06 PM
Unless you own a faucet, why do you spend time on faucets and can you share your story with us?

I use them to obtain the waters I need to survive in this cruel world. I'm thankful I can receive water from a faucet and don't have to travel miles every day balancing a container of water on my head, like many do

Grin

Seriously though, I've never used bitcoin faucets, and never will. Not will I sell myself out to signature campaigns.

The bitcoins I own were bought with my own money, or mined on a home made rig that I built myself in a plastic crate.

I am no scrounger - I buy and generate my own bitcoins! Mostly for moral reasons , partly because faucets seem like such a tiny bullshit amount of Bitcoin to do annoying things to receive.

Clicking is for bots, bitcoin is for the human race!
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
January 02, 2017, 05:35:07 PM
bitcoin price incraese high
is effect reward faucet site is very low, and owner faucet site is big problem
very low visitor, high fee sending
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
January 02, 2017, 05:14:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: