Pages:
Author

Topic: It's a brave new world... - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
Actually crypto currency is really a new challenge to the world. It is a digital currency that aims to replace the traditional flat currency. This has taken a courageous task to change the world. But I believe that this will be able to achieve its brave dream to replace the flat currency.
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
Your post  is so demotivating. Risk is there in all sort of businesses and if you can't take risk you can never do anything good. Ambition is necessary for doing something great. Ignore what others are saying and keep trying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
June 25, 2018, 10:36:53 AM
This is crypto my friend anything can happen this field is very risky but it is really exciting at the same time, what's happening in the market today? is just a test, only the bravest will survive, the weak one is being erased and the bravest will stand still I love the "set sail for one piece" we can say that crypto space is a vast sea and it is very dangerous to set sail.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
June 25, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
I don't want to be as coward as just settling on one place and never having big dreams. If being brave means taking risks which based on history had given positive outcome, I'd want to try it even if it cost me a lot.
Activity: 67
June 25, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
yeah, it like a gambling on if the investment for crypto and on the cryptocurrency should having a patience
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
June 25, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
Not everyone who believes in cryptocurrencies comes at it from the perspective of some young naive novice. I have spent 25 years investing other peoples money for a living and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt cryptocurrencies and the blockchain will one day supplant all the Hedge Funds, Fund Managers , Banks and Insurance Companies.
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
It’s true. In this time peoples are not afraid to invest on this market. Some peoples are always criticizing this market and they always affect the investors. But I think investors do not believe their fake news.

Activity: 294
June 23, 2018, 05:32:50 PM
People who have less  knowledge about crypto currency may dump crypto right now. The wise people will invest in it.
Activity: 52
June 22, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
Full of brave people willing to dump thousands, even tens of thousands, into crypto-"currency"; your parents baffled by your inane ambititions, your friends thinking ur dumb

1 hp and a dream...

Go big or go homeless...

Get rich or die trying...

Set sail for One Piece!

Godspeed, you brave foolish sons of bitches
Pages:
Jump to: