Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all about merits. - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 03:10:34 AM
Im just a newbie with less experience and knowledge bout this. I've read that merits is what makes your rank up. Is that correct or did I just misread it?

Thank you Smiley

Merit system is made to reduce the shit poster, account buyer and etc. Merit is gevin to those who deserve it. To get merit is too difficult you need to post a constructive, helpful and understandable.

More than that merit system is required to rank up and also in signature camp.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
March 10, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
Im just a newbie with less experience and knowledge bout this. I've read that merits is what makes your rank up. Is that correct or did I just misread it? 😂

Thank you Smiley

No as you know, you just didn't understand theymos joke about merit.
Dozens of merit topics and thousands of replies created talking about the merit system and the ranking, after all of that do you think it isn't correct?

Edit :
BTW, can an automated exam be created here to pass from newbie to junior member? It should contains simple questions about ranking & merit system mainly, if you fail to pass the test, you couldn't be a junior and you should wait 14 days before passing it again.
Junior member will require 1 smerit, they couldn't receive any smerit until they get 1 from the test which can be done whenever they want starting from brand new.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
March 10, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
Im just a newbie with less experience and knowledge bout this. I've read that merits is what makes your rank up. Is that correct or did I just misread it? 😂

Thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: