Pages:
Author

Topic: its all ease with crypto - page 2. (Read 298 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 10, 2019, 10:42:07 AM
I do agree with all your points but it is not yet easy to withdraw crypto directly to bank accounts in most of the countries around the world even now, atleast i know that it is not allowed untill now in my country but we do have a huge community of blockchain enthusiasts here so i think sooner or later it will be allowed but not now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 10, 2019, 10:35:26 AM
At the moment, we enjoy only a small part of the capabilities of the cryptocurrency, because it has not yet received global adoption.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
August 08, 2019, 06:55:54 AM
Well, why BTC only? Ethereum is also quite actively used.
In general, yes, there is no global adoption yet. People are conservative. It takes time to take over the world with cryptocurrencies. In addition, there is still no convenient user interface. For mass adoption, the ability to use should be as simple as using a card.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 08, 2019, 06:18:07 AM
yeah, this sounds good in theory but in reality "crypto" is not adopted yet specially since you posted this in the altcoin board which is double surprising since none of the altcoins are even used in the real world as an actual currency....

so for now we are stuck with fiat and in some cases we can use bitcoin since that is the only "crypto" that has any real world adoption as a real currency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 08, 2019, 06:13:30 AM
Its all ease with using crypto 100%

1) Gone are the days when i have to get down to the bank to deposit money into my savings account,in my country,banks are always very crowdy and most times you have to be on queue to safe money or withdraw

2) No one will know your worth,which means you are saved from preying eye or criminals who can rob you of your cash in your home.

3) I can move thousands or even millions of dollars with ease to my bank account without leaving my house,so stress free

i wonder who wont want to use crypto because its just way better and safer than carrying big cash to the bank apart from the earnings you can only get when you invest in good coins.
Pages:
Jump to: