Pages:
Author

Topic: It's alright to lose and learn - page 5. (Read 800 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 42
October 03, 2022, 05:32:48 AM
I recently posted an update about my bitter experience with cryptocurrency in over a year. I am not financially stable or okay yet but I am trying to build independence for myself, although I had read some theoretical approaches to things I went the wrong way and I paid the price in full.

I wasn't alone on the road to wasteful investment. I had friends who joined me or most likely encouraged me into it, but right now they are cursing cryptocurrency.

I may have lost much though but I had learned
1. How to control my emotions in cryptocurrency: before now I had issues with controlling my emotions generally and even though I had intelligence on certain things. My emotions becloud my sense of judgment. But after losing serially over one year in cryptocurrency I think that aspect is improved.

2. Letting people control you:  I have come to discover that there are so many different characters in cryptocurrency both online and offline(close to you) many of them with different schools of thought on investment, trading, and cryptocurrency in general, as a newbie I have learnt that you ought be careful on the knowledge you get feed. Many of which are wrong, unproven, and sent out by the sender based on what they were paid.

3. Throw in the towel on wrong approaches: I know many newbies are on the wrong path but are still very adamant about changing their ways. I had lost a lot but if I had remained in foolish stubbornness I would have lost more. So as newbies call it quit your wrong approach as soon as possible.

4. No shame in starting from scratch: using myself as an example I am starting fresh and going back to the very basics and I am not ashamed to admit that. The good news is that I am better experienced and more mature.
Pages:
Jump to: