Pages:
Author

Topic: It's been 10 years! - page 2. (Read 353 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
Hi!

I really thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. Because if he never found Bitcoin, i can't think how i get free money in this world   Grin . I really wish to grow up this cryptocurrency technology more than now  Smiley .
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 31, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
Bitcoin @10yrs call for a celebration/jubilee because from nothing it came into existence to become the king of crypto-world. The fight that was wage against this giant was much but never compromise its stand among its haters. This is a pride for the communities that believe on this future global currency with undoubtedly potentials to sustain the lead in crypto-space. Hurrah!!!!!!! the master is 10 years old today.............   
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
It is something to celebrate because bitcoin helped us earn extra money. Thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto. The first thing I did from the bitcoin I first earned was I sent it to my bank account.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 08:10:58 AM
It's been 10 years since satoshi first published his bitcoin whitepaper! What is the best thing that you've bought using bitcoin? What is your best memory of bitcoin? How has cryptocurrency changed your life? Any message to the founder?

Yes oooo!..  congratulations to us in here and the entire cryptocurrencies communities, it hasn't been easy keeping up with the storm! It's has a wild experience sinceo first learnt about it in 2015, no regrets at all! Thank you to everyone that help me to know about bitcoin and thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto!
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
It's been 10 years since satoshi first published his bitcoin whitepaper! What is the best thing that you've bought using bitcoin? What is your best memory of bitcoin? How has cryptocurrency changed your life? Any message to the founder?
I am really surprised today that I received notice that Bitcoin has been 10 years. Bitcoin is indeed the most successful and valuable coin in the world at the moment. It goes from $ 0.05 to $ 20000. Currently it is oscillating at $ 6000 but I believe it will increase again in a day.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
I think the best memory that i have with bitcoin that i know bitcoin , that really help me a lot in financial and make me well known at least about technology
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 03:55:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: