Pages:
Author

Topic: It's been 3 days and 263 confirmations and it's still not showing in Armory. - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 36
uhg Sad and what command fixes that pray-tell? Last time I hit rescan it took weeks.
Hopefully just Bitcoin Core itself that is running behind, but Armory needs that data. Close Armory down and start up Bitcoin Core. Go to Help -> Debug Window -> Information.
Look for the figure next to "Current number of blocks". More or less than 510893?
Activity: 62
Merit: 3
uhg Sad and what command fixes that pray-tell? Last time I hit rescan it took weeks.
Activity: 270
Merit: 36
Block #510893 was mined back in late February, so you're not going to see any transactions since then. If that number isn't going up at all, something is wrong with Bitcoin Core's sync.
connected (510893 blocks) in green. I've made recent transactions via send but not a receive since I stopped mining in 14

Did the virwox Pp to btc purchase thing and provided a receive address through Armory. virwox said it would take 48hrs but its actually been close to double that.
Activity: 525
Merit: 282
What exactly are you seeing on the Armory splash screen? Does it say "Online (521051 blocks)" in green in the lower-right corner? (The number of blocks will be different, mind you.) If not, Armory isn't properly connected to Core. You'll probably have to add a bitcoin.conf file to Core in order to get it to talk to Armory, along with turning off auto-management of Core in Armory if that's turned on. This is discussed in multiple earlier threads here.
Yep, that was me. I'm all synced and did a few transactions. I'm downloading 96.4 now. I was on 96.3-99beta. Hope it works.

I have no idea why the bitcoin core issue was an issue. I did nothing different in the steps to repair the install that I hadn't done three times before. It just started working like it should.

Now this little test purchase of btc and this problem. Sad

It's now at 347 confirmations and listed in the Unspent Outputs of the Blockchain

No luck on the Armory update. It's been 4 days. Hope it's not time to kiss that $85 goodbye.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Your username looks familiar... you previously had issues with Bitcoin Core right? Is it currently installed and fully synced?

Are you running the latest 0.96.4 version of Armory? (available here: https://github.com/goatpig/BitcoinArmory/releases)
 It's a simple .009 btc from virwox and it's been 3 days. No idea what to do next Undecided  Suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: