Pages:
Author

Topic: It’s Confirmed- Twitter Will Ban Cryptocurrency Ads - page 2. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
I thought the blocking of Twitter will apply only to paid ICO advertising . But on Monday, my twitter account was blocked , I wrote an appeal, but later it was reported that my account is locked forever. Grin . Generally with Twitter i'm done and will not come back.

I rest my case.

Fuck Twitter.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
We know twitter is a one of the carrier of spreading information faster and now it's getting ban crypto ads, it really make a huge impact to the community. The possible thing may result from this is slowing ICO development, but it also have a positive outcome, it lessen the numbers of scammer and FUD's which is a big help for everyone.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Let's see how they will fill their promises. It's easy to declare anything, but the real situation may be quite different. And of corse soon there will be find a solution to avoid any restriction.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
I read in the news that large crypto companies file lawsuits on Twitter, Facebook, Google. So without a fight, no one will give up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
I thought the blocking of Twitter will apply only to paid ICO advertising . But on Monday, my twitter account was blocked , I wrote an appeal, but later it was reported that my account is locked forever. Grin . Generally with Twitter i'm done and will not come back.

Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
This is not surprising. Twitter supports globalization and censorship.

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
It's Twitter's loss, not crypto currency economy's. Think about it, ICO's want to advertise but they can't use that platform. Instead they use thyeir marketing budget to other places. Twitter will lose it, not projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Even if they forbid commercials for bitcoin, now everyone knows. The need for crypto money raking has already been the year of 2017 crypto money.
I hope 2018 will be the year of the subcoins.

They are not against bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, they are just banning ICO paid ads because there are so many ICOs that they can't check if they are legit or scams.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Twitter is banning cryptocurrency-related ads on Tuesday, following the Reddit move in 2016 and joining advertising giants Google and Facebook to protect the investor from media hype of potential fraud or large investor losses. 

Read more here: Twitter Will Ban Cryptocurrency Ads

It seems to me that this is just a way of manipulating the market. The big players decided to dump the market and get a good buy before big money came to the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Even if they forbid commercials for bitcoin, now everyone knows. The need for crypto money raking has already been the year of 2017 crypto money.
I hope 2018 will be the year of the subcoins.
Activity: 364
You will still be able to do bounty for ICOs i believe but i think soon we will need to change platform.Maybe Invest Feed or ZOnto or Steem will be huge in the future or something new
Activity: 308
Lol. That's just on paper. They ain't banning shut considering how greedy they all are. Facebook said the same thing but everyday I see different cryptocurrency ads on my facebook page. Same with google. They are just trying to protect theirself from legal issues if it ever get to that point.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
It was confirmed long ago and this step would definitely prevent loss of many new investors who are into participating in ICOs and get scammed as they invest in an ad displayed on these social media. It really won't affect much of the bounties that are being run by the ICOs here in this forum but what will be affected are the people who wish to scam others!

this will not stop cryptoeconomics, why is the gay mafia in wallstreet the only ones in the world allowed to print money and live of the back of others who are supposed to sell their time for it?

this will create 100% a parralel financial system/market,

its actually inevitable, fuck twitter they will not be able to stop this.
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Well, do not be afraid, the main thing to avoid in their posts hashtags about cryptocurrency. And for retweets will not block you.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
It's interesting, they ban crypto ads but the CEO is bullish on BTC....
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
What is your definition of moving forward ?
Not banning crypto adds?
What would you prefer,100 legit accounts sharing genuine stuff related to the crypto projects or 10000 fake accounts created with sole intentions to share stupid bounty links ?
100 legit accounts of course, but we are talking about adds. I am not familiar with twitter because I don't use it but add isn't retwit, or is it?
What else is advertised in crypto if not for the ICO's ?
Bitcoin? Exchanges? Trading signals? I've seen many advertisement which are not ICO.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
And what about tweets and retweets? I mean could we still use Twitter for bounty campaigns?
You could Tweet and ReTweet without having to worry that Twitter might remove you from their website. Twitter is just removing advertisements that are paid for.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Although this has been confirmed before now, but i do not see it affecting the advertisement of ICOs or cryptocurrency, because there are other means through which ads can be placed. It might only affect those who are into bounty campaign and are kno using Twitter for the bounty. Legit ICOs will never have issues with this, because they will always have their ways and genuine ways of advertising, where investors will also see their ads.
It is good to have this done by twitter, because scam ICOs will be restricted in some ways.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
This is old information and it has been discussed and commented by many from beginners to great experts, but it is not pleasant and very less profitable for both parties: Social Network and crypto. In my opinion and analyzing all information on the subject, the specific charge for advertising can be a great alternative in the mass media.
Activity: 271
And what about tweets and retweets? I mean could we still use Twitter for bounty campaigns?
Pages:
Jump to: