Pages:
Author

Topic: Its going to $454, no Its going to zero, no on second thought its going to $50 - page 2. (Read 2995 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I'm 100% sure it will go to 500. But tomorrow, depending on the prices, I might feel differently.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The price may go up and the price may go down, but I'm 100% confident when I say that the price will fluctuate over time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this is the most neurotic sentiment Ive seen on an issue possibly in my whole career.  Ive traded commodities for 16+ years, and its easy to see in the price action that the people in this market are emotionally unstable and immature. The greed / fear oscillation is beyond compare.  Match that with tiny float / no liquidity and you get this roller coaster of emotional and financial insanity.

For those having important money in BTC, i.e. college fund, retirement etc, you should be warned that the the lows will be plunged again. Protect yourself, at this stage of development this is a wealth grinder.  Ive seen the effect is some OTC stock issues, but nothing this extreme.
Pages:
Jump to: