Pages:
Author

Topic: It's going to get harder for alts to list on the big exchanges - page 2. (Read 568 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
So in addition to paying them a lot to get listed, the developers of new alts need to jump through these new opaque hoops.

Once we see decentralized exchanges take root, these regulators are going to have less influence.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah, why not, I am testing right now, now exchanging bitcash there. Took 5 minutes in total, very good. I'm satisfied with your choice! Where have you found bitrexchange?
Here, on bitointalk as well, I regularly check different threads depending my own interest. Lot's of cool and interesting staff can be found here on talk.
seems that many interesting is yet here to find, haha, thank you for sharing, good luck in your GRAM holding. Hope to buy some on bitrexchange too, GL!  Grin
Grams is a good investment, dude, do not wait too long to buy.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
This is good to do like they really study if the alts will get list or be help by their big exchanges because many really turn scam or hack only

So base in this then i think this can turn more trust about the new alts in many big exchanges like crypto market will really grow by this like many users,traders and investors will do risk or invest here in crypto
They probably did this because they have a reason also and for the seek to build a more trusted crypto environment.
What SEC emphasize is to be one of the reliable market design and those questionable crypto coins could be hung outside. It is also a part of every crypto developers to show that they can be trusted and they are worthy to be listed with known market exchanges.
Cause a numerous project today worth nothing and what SEC have to do is to keep traders and investors away from being scam or lose their money because of this shit projects.

so SEC will be part of this  Crypto Rating Council who has now the power to ask exchanges not to list a particular project?

we are becoming more centralized that even the listing of coins are monitored. if they can do this on DEX, i'd really think they have long arms to reach the people even those who are hiding behind the anonymity will not end well. its a good thing i'm not from US.
Activity: 140
Yeah, why not, I am testing right now, now exchanging bitcash there. Took 5 minutes in total, very good. I'm satisfied with your choice! Where have you found bitrexchange?
Here, on bitointalk as well, I regularly check different threads depending my own interest. Lot's of cool and interesting staff can be found here on talk.
seems that many interesting is yet here to find, haha, thank you for sharing, good luck in your GRAM holding. Hope to buy some on bitrexchange too, GL!  Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Well, this is great I hope many top or decent exchanges will join their move this really benefits us all. It will minimize some scam projects to be listed, We all know that scammers and bad actors sometimes will gamble and willing to pay the fees on exchanges just to list and then exit scam. For sure more verification and review will be done on this process.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I think it is because of the requirements that they should fulfill first,  a lot of developers of altcoins are only focusing to earn profit and not to improve their products and services. There are now only few altcoins that are successfully listed in an exchange because of their good team and developers.
several altcoins from several thousand. this is very small. the market is very weak and at such a time projects show their true face. if they were good they would be able to hold on and large exchanges themselves would offer them a listing
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I dont understand where the high cost of listing comes up with the article but how long will it take to effect the regulation on altcoins. However, we need the regulation also for ICO not only altcoins. We also need to be sure that exchanges cant be bought and the requirements can be maneuvered by scammers. The bound from exchanges should be effective especially with caliber of exchanges listed.
A wise movement,  Shocked. 5350 is too much for me, I don't have so much at my disposal. I mean money. As for the buying options, I can buy with card and with wallet?
Sure, they accept all kinds of payment, really like how easy it is to exchange on bitrexchange, hopefully they add some more currencies and tokens in the future. A great exchange. Would you test it?
A wise movement,  Shocked. 5350 is too much for me, I don't have so much at my disposal. I mean money. As for the buying options, I can buy with card and with wallet?
All big and popular one's. Ive wanted to catch GRM for 2 dollars each, but lost some time now it's trading 4 or even 6. Haven't heard of site you mention, is it safe to buy there?
I had doubts as well, but decided to try with small amounts first and then increased to 1200 GRM per transfer. Bought a total of 5350 GRAMs. Pretty fair deal it was. Hopefully hasn't spent too much time on bitrexchange as they work very quick
All big and popular one's. Ive wanted to catch GRM for 2 dollars each, but lost some time now it's trading 4 or even 6. Haven't heard of site you mention, is it safe to buy there?
Hi guys, haven't found GRM on any particular big exchange for a reasonable price. Could you suggest a good one with GRM available?
What exchanges have you seen? I found few days ago a great exchange called bitrexchange, they trade GRAMs for a price of 3 or 4 $ each. That's the great deal I thought and bought some, hope to hold them till release/
Hi guys, haven't found GRM on any particular big exchange for a reasonable price. Could you suggest a good one with GRM available?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Its because the bigger exchange the higher the price to be payed before an altcoin can be list , and it takes a bigger volume also to be approved by big exchanges to list a certain coin/altcoins. There are many altcoins that are being delisted from big exchanges because their volume is too low and also one factor is that the coin stops the development.

What you've stated isn't the reason why alts will find it more harder to list on big exchanges, rather, if they will be considered as security tokens as per ratings from CRC then they will definitely be obliged to comply with regulatory requirements since buying and selling securities shall be regulated as what the law mandates.

Additionally, this has nothing to do with listing fees and volume requirements before an exchange considers to list any particular token. Please see the link from OP for further reference..
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Its because the bigger exchange the higher the price to be payed before an altcoin can be list , and it takes a bigger volume also to be approved by big exchanges to list a certain coin/altcoins. There are many altcoins that are being delisted from big exchanges because their volume is too low and also one factor is that the coin stops the development.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I'm not sure if that rating council means much. If the exchanges are willing to list XRP and state it's not a security, then what coin is really?
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
I think it is because of the requirements that they should fulfill first,  a lot of developers of altcoins are only focusing to earn profit and not to improve their products and services. There are now only few altcoins that are successfully listed in an exchange because of their good team and developers.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Dash added to Coinbase
Dash added to Coinbase Pro
Dash listed among other coins for future integration on Binance US
Dash listed on Cointrade.cx (a rapidly growing Brazilian exchange)
Dash listed on Vaultoro (cryptocurrency and gold trading service)
Dash listed on Bibox (cryptocurrency exchange servicing primarily Asian markets)
Dash listed on Smart Valor (Swiss cryptocurrency exchange and security token platform)
Dash listed on NovaDAX (cryptocurrency exchange from Brazil)
Dash listed on TurtleNetwork DEX (Decentralized Exchange)
Dash listed on Bitasset (Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange)
Dash listed on CriptoLAGO (state-licensed cryptocurrency exchange in Venezuela)

This is all from just the last 4 weeeks..

Maybe some altcoins have difficulty getting listed on big exchanges, but not Dash.

Seems very impressive! Though the CRC did'nt rate DASH yet - https://www.cryptoratingcouncil.com/asset-ratings which I feel it is less likely to be a security, then it  will not have a hard time listing on other exchanges especially that DASH is one of the coins with very good fundamentals and innovations! (Reminds me of Darkcoin's early days! Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: