Pages:
Author

Topic: It's good that financial instutions Understood that they need to use crypto - page 4. (Read 546 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I believe that it was inevitable, it's something that is very much used everywhere around the world already and should be considered as important as it gets. I get that people may not feel the same in most cases but that is the situation we are in right now and need to be understood perfectly well.

Oeople are already aware mostly, but companies do not have any type of mechanism where they can continue without caring about crypto or looking at it. Specially ones like paypal where they are directly correlated and they are a payment company, if they keep on ignoring it, then it would have been bad for them and this is why they have taken a look at it and doing something about it in order to get the attention people have towards crypto.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yes paypal use crypto but instead of eth many users was expecting the TRON blockchain its faster cheaper and more used.
Eth transactions still too expensive i hope they start use TRON soon
Every platform has there own agenda and benefits to achieve and here I think we all know ETH is not some decentralized thing and why they did not use Tron because indirectly it is related to CZ and the important thing is the company pexos which delist BUSD is the one which issued PYUSD. Well, I think Pexos was just following the orders of the US government but I think they should also not move to Tron because they must have something or surprising thing for Tron too because Tron's CEO was also sued a lot of times for manipulating Tron's price.

Well, these are just my assumption nothing personal just ideas I have so far from my readings and the time that I have spent here. Coming back, We all have read many storied or statements explaining how PYUSD has some backdoor code that could stop someone's money like they have full control over the customer's money.

Then tell me is it not true that ETH also progressing to make its platform as centralized as possible even though they are increasing the validators to themselves only or I should say they are limiting the number of validators too?
This proofs that they would not take huge steps first because centralization is everything for them.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Yes paypal use crypto but instead of eth many users was expecting the TRON blockchain its faster cheaper and more used.

I am sure you are referring to their recent move to create a new stablecoin. It's just a survival strategy of PayPal. After the wide acceptance of cryptocurrencies, the requirement for PayPal as a payment processor has gone down drastically. So they are also trying to join the crypto bandwagon to save and reduce cost. So if that is their goal, I don't see a need of using either ETH or Tron blockchain. Rather, they need to move to create their own blockchain to support the volume.

Some members said that Tron is not decentralized and blah blah blah. That's fine! Because Paypal is not decentralized either. They are trying to use a blockchain service to reduce their cross-border money transfer cost. Tron serves that need quite well, for now!
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
I rarely use the network from any altcoin now and also very rarely use paypal, so I just hope that the Bitcoin network itself can be faster and also cheaper when making transactions. I don't know how many enthusiasts and users of the TRON blockchain are at the moment so you say there are people who hope to use the TRON blockchain more, because I think everyone who uses something must be because there is a need for something. If they didn't need the TRON blockchain, they certainly wouldn't use it either.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
The ETH network has more integrity for years without any problems. Even Vitalik, the founder who is known for not doing as much in the shady business as other network founders who aren't going to destroy his own crypto ecosystem.

Re: It's good that financial instutions Understood that they need to use crypto
It is certainly no different from institutions that operate centrally, adopting crypto for them only trying to benefit from the innocence of users.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
From my experience so far I don't see anything to be wrong with tron network, it depends on the kind of transaction you want to make. Like for example, if you want to transfer some thousands of bitcoin and the fee could be much you may decides to narrow it down by converting all every to trx and withdraw them and send to the receiver, all the receiver could do is to quickly sell and buy back their bitcoin to secure their funds since trx is altcoin and I don't encourage hold altcoin for long since they are too unpredictable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 627

Tron is not the most used blockchain; it might be among the blockchains with the cheapest transaction fee, but still, people find other blockchains more user-friendly than Tron. In terms of choosing which blockchain one needs to make use of, I believe institutions need to look beyond the cheap transaction fee and check on other criteria that can be favorable to them in terms of partnership, security, etc.

The new PayPal stablecoin (PYUSD) is said to be under the Etheruem network, and I believe they have reason for that choice as it might be the best option for their business, as Eth has much more popularity than the Tron blockchain. Tron needs to do more in terms of development, management, and control if they want to see individual and institutional investors use their chain more often.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Dude? Tron network isn't faster and cheaper anymore, since the last year you need to pay around $2 as the fee. If you send Tron coin, it's definitely cheap, but if you send a token that run in Tron network, it's expensive.

ETH and Tron fee are nothing different, actually Bitcoin fee is way more cheaper even though it's decentralized and has huge volume.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969

Tron is bullshit blockchain network and too centralized since Justin control the majority of the validators using his VC project that he is connected. Tron is the most shady blockchain network including his huobi and stablecoin.

So far, despite of high price of ETH transaction fee they are still one pf therrusted and safest blockchain to rely on. I think BSC has more chance to be use by financial institution since CZ is very good on working with them as already proven when many multiple huge hack was stopped due to their fast action.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: