Pages:
Author

Topic: it's hard for me now to be able to speculate crypto prices? - page 9. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It is really hard to predict the value of the coins because we don't know the panic seller sell their coin because they did not control their selves when they are in cryptocurrency. But you can predict only the coin that you do make search by speculate of the information that you get.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
what I feel is very difficult now to be able to speculate crypto prices, I think in 2019 it was even more difficult for me to be able to speculate on market prices, whether this happened to me or kaliyan also felt the same as I thought and I felt this time?
The future is never predictable and we should get used to it. Our market has been adjusted and it has certainly changed.
so we should also change our strategy before losing money. we have lost too much and now we cannot lose anymore.
Set up a good investment plan to prepare for a difficult year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
what I feel is very difficult now to be able to speculate crypto prices, I think in 2019 it was even more difficult for me to be able to speculate on market prices, whether this happened to me or kaliyan also felt the same as I thought and I felt this time?
Pages:
Jump to: