Pages:
Author

Topic: Its just a Question sir! - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 17, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
My prediction is that the merit system will not last long enough for this to be a major issue.

Quoted under #meritnounderstandy
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
June 17, 2018, 08:56:23 PM
My prediction is that the merit system will not last long enough for this to be a major issue.

However if you have a long history of contributing, but don't have sufficient merit to rank up, someone may decide to give you sufficient merit to rank up. 

Thanks sir for this word, hope someday I earn merit to rank here in the forum because I try my best to make more quality post and learn more to improve my self.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
June 17, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

However if you have a long history of contributing, but don't have sufficient merit to rank up, someone may decide to give you sufficient merit to rank up. 
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
June 17, 2018, 08:45:24 PM
Can I have a question sir? example if  I did not got the requirements merit to rank up  for a long time, may I ask if there are any exception of this system, example 10 years of trying to earn merit to rank up  by just making good quality post will be converted to minimum requirement merit to rank up, its that possible or there is no any exception for this new system ? Thank you for your response sir.
Pages:
Jump to: