Pages:
Author

Topic: It's nice to be back again on Bitcoin @50,000$ - page 4. (Read 741 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Holding fiat has been terrible for those who thought bitcoin was dead and all of a sudden, bitcoin came from the low of March 2020 and hit several ATH, here we are today, still standing tall. It's a huge revolution. I hold only daily spending fund on fiat and don't save on fiat anymore.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
thats what you get when you are patient enough. good to have you back with a lovely profits, wish you great success in your studies. bitcoin investing is one of the best thats why its gaining more attentions from institutional investors.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Congratulations on your achievement of reaping 3 benefits at once, growing BTC investment, uninterrupted learning process, anda income from real work. You need to know, that some active traders including myself have a headache because they have to check and analyze charts all the time instead of doing other work but don't get as much profit as you get.
Yes, just like me.
Trading to get profit in a short time is not easy and it takes a full time to do it, which in my opinion is tantamount to work that must always be checked in order to get profit on time.
and with the OP I feel the same way and indeed things like that will unexpectedly get a decent profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Congratulations on your achievement of reaping 3 benefits at once, growing BTC investment, uninterrupted learning process, anda income from real work. You need to know, that some active traders including myself have a headache because they have to check and analyze charts all the time instead of doing other work but don't get as much profit as you get.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
Bitcoin has always been my preferred choice for long-term holding, but in my case, I sold out my holding at the early stage of the bull run in December 2020 when the price of Bitcoin was around $25k. I regretted selling early, but again, you never could tell what will happen in Bitcoin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm fairly new to BTC.  When I bought it BTC was hyped on YT.  Now during this dip I'm seeing YT videos saying we may be in a bear market.  Do they mean bull markets and bear markets happen monthly because that's how often I see peaks and dips on the graph since Jan 2021.  Or do they mean we are in a bear market like 2017 -2020?  How can we be in a bear market the minute all institutions entered the market and when the NYSE is about to register BTC and all the infrastructure is being built for it to become the new gold?  In 2017 we ran up to 40k w no infrastructure or institutional interest.  Its seems to be a different BTC environment now, no?  Nothing like 2017.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
You left the right decision and held bitcoin during the disconnect so that you are not attracted to fiat to make it more stable, in the end, you have taken a considerable profit at this time because that is the right thing to hold onto it is not necessary with any anxiety but in the end, you are got what has been in store for a long time.

Now the income from your campaign is always set aside in the form of bitcoin and it is true to be held in the long run I admit this is the best thing I myself have not been able to do just a little which I think I'm lucky I let go.

But I will try where to be strong in the temptation to keep BTC longer.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Right now it's trading sideways between $49,000 to $50,000. As of this time in replying it stands around $49,700+. It's better to hold Bitcoin long term, which so far is a bit less riskier than scalping, day or swing trading. This is going to become interesting in the next few days or weeks, whether we will be experiencing another bull run, or a bit of a pullback, or just remain sideways.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Sorry to disappoint you, but I just looked at the current bitcoin quotes and it is below 50 thousand dollars in the region of 48-49 thousand. But the fact that the fall did not continue at the same rate that bitcoin demonstrated against the backdrop of the "damn twit" and the great news of the tax hike from the president of the United States of America. As I understand it, large funds began to buy at about 50 thousand dollars, which supported the course.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Keep up with the studies and the job. Knowledge is the best investment you make ever. Not even Bitcoin's > 200% average annual return is no match for applied knowledge. The job should keep you away from touching your bags. Wink

On a more long-term note, I see the infrastructure is consolidating around Bitcoin. My personal opinion is that this growth will keep up. No matter how much I ponder, I can't find a reasonable reason why Gold should have a higher capitalization than Bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The only good thing I am feeling right now is that Bitcoin didn't go below 49200$ in the last 24 hours. If the trend continues of making higher lows then we will probably go above 51k$ resistance. Also, there is a high inflow of USDT and other stable coins to the exchanges, so we might see a pump in bitcoin soon. Another thing to note here is that alts are recovering faster than BTC.

Got my attention after opening CMC where alts are moving and like you said much quicker than BTC in terms of recovering.

Chances that there are players and investors who are diverting their Bitcoin asset to their chosen alts while waiting for bounce back,
those who understand the drill and believing that money should not be wasted.

Finding those alternative ways while chasing Bitcoin in another bullish market season.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Welcome back and congratulations on your profit, there's just a little typo on the date.
last December 2021
You mean December 2020.  Smiley

maybe that was the point, he was too excited about the benefits that had been obtained. how unhappy, came to the market when the price had exceeded what he thought, even though when the price of bitcoin was in a state of correction even though it had already benefited.
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
Hello all!

I want to share my cool experience about holding Bitcoin.

I become busy last year and decided to totally disconnected on crypto market or news to focus on my studies and extra job to earn despite pandemic last December 2021 when Bitcoin is on the early Bullish trend. It's really good to see now that my Bitcoin was already X2 the initial money that I earn on signature campaign here. I never though that Bitcoin price will go this far and I decided to take some profit although the current price is at correction.

Really happy to choose holding rather than convert it fiat by the time I decided to leave crypto.
Some of other people get that too, i think this is a good time to seek old wallet or maybe forgotten exchanges and maybe they can get a treasure, because some coins is pumped especially BTC, i found some satoshis in my old wallet and exchanges and can sell it at good price too.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
Hello all!

I want to share my cool experience about holding Bitcoin.

I become busy last year and decided to totally disconnected on crypto market or news to focus on my studies and extra job to earn despite pandemic last December 2021 when Bitcoin is on the early Bullish trend. It's really good to see now that my Bitcoin was already X2 the initial money that I earn on signature campaign here. I never though that Bitcoin price will go this far and I decided to take some profit although the current price is at correction.

Really happy to choose holding rather than convert it fiat by the time I decided to leave crypto.

Same here, most of my payout in signature campaigns are mostly being saved in my wallet I mean I don't really need a lot of money so if I need some I just cut it out to 50% and still save the other 50%.

I mean it is easy to say but there are a lot of times where I've tempted to convert my bitcoin just because it becomes so big through the months or years of holding, I was thinking of maybe investing it to build an apartment.

Bitcoin is now back to 50k$ and I think the sudden drop was kinda normal because we just reach a new ATH and skyrocket over 60k$ so people take profit at that so a dump was already expected in my opinion.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Congratulation for your achievement.

Indeed, bitcoin is for a hodler. Yeah, I see many times especially from the user of this forum who get a lot of profit from their saving plan in bitcoin. Especially for those who hold bitcoin since a few years ago and never decided to sell it. Because its price movement is really impressive since we just still in the bad economic situation.

And you do the right thing, you have to take the profit that you have gained. Don't let it drag on, this situation could end at any time. Especially with the price of bitcoin which is very volatile, if you are late to take action then you will pass many opportunities that you can take advantage of.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
because in fact, when we are really serious about exploring bitcoin and understanding how to trade, of course we will experience profits. actually it only needs to wait for time for bitcoin to bounce back when it corrects like it is today.
Don't try to sell once in a while like this, people sometimes panic when this kind of correction occurs so they lose and sell their assets but it is the wrong thing to do
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
Congratulations man you have profited on your investment I wish I could've done the same but money is what hinders me to fully commit and invest on bitcoin. I want to experience a gain for a while, meanwhile in our country there are lots of  inflation in the daily essentials so it kinda frustrates me somehow. Good job man you've achieved what other might not have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
The only good thing I am feeling right now is that Bitcoin didn't go below 49200$ in the last 24 hours. If the trend continues of making higher lows then we will probably go above 51k$ resistance. Also, there is a high inflow of USDT and other stable coins to the exchanges, so we might see a pump in bitcoin soon. Another thing to note here is that alts are recovering faster than BTC.
I certainly don't want to scare you, but it seems to me, that Bitcoin will go below $ 49,000 anyway. Too long and prolonged growth will not allow BTC to go even higher without merging correction. I expect Bitcoin to be around $ 30,000 in the medium term.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Congratulations, you have chosen the best option, buying bitcoin from low areas and keeping it for a long time is the best option, when you stay away from market news, this keeps you away from confusion in decisions because the daily news of decline and rise in the market can infect you with fear or greed and you can make the wrong decision. Therefore, it is best for everyone who decides to hold Bitcoin to completely stay away from market news.
Pages:
Jump to: