Pages:
Author

Topic: its not about how much you invested, its when you should invest? - page 2. (Read 3484 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
It is a matter of a good decision making. Everyone will experience disappointments in investing so we should think like a businessman. We should think what will happen for the next 50 years if you invest to something for you to think of the strategies and way how will you manage your investments.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Profits depend on how you invest at the right time. but it's easier said than done, because It's hard to predict the value of each period even after analyzing bitcoin and other crypto's growth trend in CMC. with me, the important thing is how much you invested and how long you are going to hold that bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Investments must be reasonable and timely, because profit depends on how you invest at the right time. When it comes to investing, it still needs to be combined with the situation. See yourself have real knowledge of the investment, have to think very carefully, especially those who first invested.
Activity: 29
i agree with you about that, Timing is an important thing when we decide to invest our money on crypto. With good timing, we can buy at a good price and also can sell it at the high price.  it just likes gambling, you need to have your own strategize.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.
Timing in investment is very important. In a bad timing you can lose everything you invest.
How much you invest is also important. You need to learn the right timing to have a profit out of your investment.
Activity: 98
The assertion is not 100% true though.

How much one invests matters alot and also the period when invests matters too.
Activity: 63
They are not having any return or it is so small that we couldn't even call it as gain, while there are people who are actually gaining rapidly and making lots of money with just a little investment or sometimes no investment at all. This is because of the timing, that what I believe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Well they said that way.. its not how much you invest but the sense of timing, they have a point there, it is one thing to invest but its another to know when its the best time to do it..it is also important to know some of the details regarding investment and profit.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
you need to invest gradually, regardless of whether the rate rises or falls
Activity: 73
This is true, many investors turns out to be buying coins in the wrong time, I cant say that we can blame them, these cryptocurrencies are just so volatile, that it is very easy to make a mistake.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
kinda strange when investing in a volitile  market. you can spend 10,000 $ into the market in january and come out less. than what a person invested in april with 10,000 $.

I go for the timing of investment rather than how much you invested. Knoeing the right time when to invest is the most crucial part of business. It is more appropriate in gaining such money because if you know the status of the value of your investment in the market then you can decide whether to invest now or wait. Investing in the damaged market will be nonsense.
Activity: 42
I think this 2 scenarios are interconnected. If you come to think about the topic, it is a bit tricky. I think it is just just a matter of perfect timing to invest and with enough amount of money to invest.
Activity: 40
it is not about how much you invested its about how you invest. if you are already into cryptocurrency , you need to study how it falls to invest and how is rises to sell and gain more. rather than putting so much without knowing when to buy.
Activity: 644

In investing in Crypto, it really doesn't need to be complicated if you really believe you want to do it and have been based on a strong foundation. so that later if the market experiences prices drop after you invest in high prices.

just take it simple so that you don't get panicked and have a strong mentality, if the market conditions are falling deep enough and you are stuck at a high price you should hold your coin for longer and if you have other capital it would be nice to re-buy the coin at the price lower, that way you can save a large loss when you buy it at the first time, when the price of the coin has returned.
Activity: 140
If you really want to invest in cryptocurrency then twice and start now if you are interested in joining cryptocurrency ,the value of money you invested will not matter ad long as you are starting to join now and make for it.
Activity: 184
I'm pretty sure that those who invested in January are experiencing up to 80-90% of losses. They all should have invested in btc in 2010 - it was a nice chance to become a millionaire  Grin

Probably, you're right. But still, it's very hard to predict when it's high time to buy or sell.
It is not right to sell, if we will be experienced then it will not be hard for us to predict the price as some experts has told us about the market that soon we are going to have bigger profit, a person who spend more money to buy but at high price will get smaller profit than a person who will spend small money but at time of low price coin and hold so he will surely get high profit.
Activity: 10
If  you have a lot of money if you don't have the so called "timing", you will not gain rather you will lose your capital. Timing is important when we are putting up a business, if we don't have that, expect that our business and investment will not grow up.
Activity: 294
I do believe in that, it is all about timing here. If you invest great amount of money during dumps, you will have higher chance of having higher money if pumps occur but if you did invest while the price is high, you might end up loosing some of your money. It is very important to find a good timing before entering or starting investing here in crypto so that you can make the most from it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I agree, although I wonder, do you think that now is the right time to invest in bitcoins for someone who has never tried buying bitcoins before? Or should we wait for the prices to drop some more?
Activity: 238
Exactly, investing at the right time with little or no capital some how turns out big, became it was done when the market is at it bullish favourable rising period, but if you try to invest when the market is bearish,even if you put all life savings is possible you dnt get upto what you might be expecting.
Pages:
Jump to: