Pages:
Author

Topic: Its now official: Kraken is delisting BSV - page 5. (Read 714 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Yup, the news keep on spreading. Hopefully after this month that shitcoin totally dies and delisted on all of exchanges. The community also wishes to delist BSV because they know that is a shitcoin that copies what bitcoin can do. BSV investors are eager to dump their BSV portfolios and cut their losses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I voted that it was toxic and it should be delisted. I hope Craig Wright learns his lessons and others who are influential that have the same deceptive mind to follow Wright's footsteps would take caution from this drama that this community is as united as ever.
I'm also voted it's was toxic, I appreciate the practice of kraken because they listen the voice from community and accept the voted results delisting Bitcoin SV, How about Okex, Huobi and Bithumb, I'm sure that BSV will dead if other exchange follow binance and kraken. Let us guess ... who's next ...  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
I voted that it was toxic and it should be delisted. I hope Craig Wright learns his lessons and others who are influential that have the same deceptive mind to follow Wright's footsteps would take caution from this drama that this community is as united as ever.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
It's just a matter of time before this shitcoin will die. I like what Kraken said, it's really a aggression on CSW part to claim that he is Satoshi, and all his libel and suit and bounty offering on whoever will turn a those who attack him.

Good riddance.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Yesterday, there was a post from Kraken's official twitter account asking the opinion of crypto enthusiast if they wanted to delist BSV on their exchange. The response was overwhelming:

https://twitter.com/krakenfx/status/1117828361269571586?s=20

70% says so. And Kraken did the best thing:

https://blog.kraken.com/post/2274/kraken-is-delisting-bsv/

This aggression will not stand. Alongside other upstanding members of the community, and in consultation with more than 70,000 Kraken users, we have decided to delist Bitcoin SV. Deposits will be disabled April 22. Trading will cease on all trading pairs April 29. Withdrawals will continue until May 31.

And I'm sure more exchanges will follow, so if you have BSV in your portfolio, dump that s**t, now.
Pages:
Jump to: